Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dixon Chisholm posted:

megaman isnt a soldier, he is a robot boy that assassinates other robots so hes more like a child soldier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

tristeham posted:

always nice to learn a new slur

i learned "hohol" the other day

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

it was so funny when they revealed that sylar doesn't eat the brains

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

genericnick posted:

He didn't? Lmao

yeah he eventually corners the healing cheerleader and slices the top of her skull open

and while he standing behind her being all creepy she asks him if he's gonna eat it

he gives her this outraged look and goes "clair. that's disgusting"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
yep he stared really intently after bashing someone's head open or whatever

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

been thinking about WH40K and frosted flakes a lot recently

he loves the emperor of mankind and wants to become a space marine

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

wasn't oscar wilde a pederast

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
my youngest is just learning to talk and loves the color white so everything is white now, including my grey hair

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
when are your pubes supposed to turn grey is the real question

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i love art

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

white is not a color it is the absence of color your child is stupid

actually it is every color together, black is the absence of reflected light

but yeah he's way too pale to have white as his favorite lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Ohtori Akio posted:

so what is tt going for with the article posting. i dont get jt at all

he thinks that he is doing a good thing but actually he is doing cringe

he must be corrected

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Cuttlefush posted:

lol that that's the post junpei gets 11 years for

lol

wasn't that guy pretending to be a teen or something really weird

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
the trump thread being all hr freaks would be quite funny

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
come work for the government, we're unionized and hr is terrified of getting sued for discrimination or workplace injuries

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Mr Hootington posted:

I think he had a job that involved denying coverage, but was able to get a different job that is just filing paperwork into spreadsheets for mid 6 figures. Him and his wife pull in over 7 figures a year lol

nah they make 6.5 figgies, to use the yospos parlance

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

i say swears online posted:

are you in austin, or texas generally? i've been working for the texas state government for a year and it's such a radical improvement to my quality of life it's incomparable to what came before. if you want a state job i can point you in the right direction

i'm in cali and same

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Vox Nihili posted:

It's great. And salmon is surprisingly affordable compared to a lot of stuff these days.

i've been making a miso glaze for baked salmon:

- 2-3 tbsp yellow miso paste (the stuff that's refrigerated)
- 2-3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce (regular ends up too salty)
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil

whip it all together with a fork until it's more or less smooth, spread on top of salmon (not the skin), bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes depending on thickness

you can also prep this ahead and spread over the salmon and put it in the fridge as a marinade for a few hours before baking

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
oh hey its wednesday, have a war wizard

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Willa Rogers posted:

:wtc:

I like my fish well-done but that's p. extreme. I do 350F for 20 min. and that's fine, as long as I've preheated the oven.

eta: marinade looks good tho.

eh, i use a probulator thing to make sure i'm hitting the right internal temp, but ovens do vary considerably

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

aj styles believes the world is flat and i cant disprove that theory so maybe hes right

you can see the curvature of the earth from the lake pontchartrain causeway

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thats the water falling off the planet dude

there's cities on either side of it tho

well, louisiana cities

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

DaysBefore posted:

He's a deeply unwell man who is paying bigtime Jeffbucks. It's actually really hosed up that nobody has implemented the system nerds like manwha tell is easily possible (don't know what it is and also don't care) to get him to stop

btw i am glad that the mods or whoever is finally blanking that guy's posts

keep up the good work

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
the cajun slur... so powerful

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

lobster shirt posted:

i liked hte move hustle and flow when it came out in 2005. wonder if it still holds up...

terrence howard has a micropenis

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

well it is the n word for white people

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

lmao p/i thread absolutely losing its poo poo rn, some real epic posting is about to happen

what happen

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Mr Hootington posted:

Half the songs about Matt Healy or celebrities she hates and the other half are about how she hates being rich, famous, and the fans.

The album rules

do any of the matty healy ones mention ghetto gaggers

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Cuttlefush posted:

vox starting to see main characters everywhere. might be time for a little break from working your rear end off

Vox Nihili posted:

captainbananas posted:

Lets look, lets look at northern california you understand it yeah? ...something about san francisco... but it isn't just down in the ratty part of town, but the upper class in san francisco is that way. Now bohemian grove that I attend from time to time ... something about the others that come there... but it is the most faggy god dammed thing you could ever imagine. that san francisco crowd that goes in there, its just terrible! I mean, I wont shake hands with anybody from san francisco.
to the poster who reported this post: it's a Richard Nixon quote

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Xaris posted:

which forum would nixon post in

he used to drive around pat and drop her off on dates with other guys back in high school. the ultimate proto-printer carrying goon

ol tricky dick also liked to say the n word and would get mad at kissinger for how much he hosed at the white house

he certainly contained multitudes

we would welcome him in the cum town thread, until his antisemitism became less jokey and more apparent for real

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
it’s about goddamn time that adam friedland realizes he’s an American first and a Jew second.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

quote:

“The Jews have certain traits,” he said. “The Irish have certain — for example, the Irish can’t drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I’ve known gets mean when he drinks. Particularly the real Irish.”

Nixon continued: “The Italians, of course, those people course don’t have their heads screwed on tight. They are wonderful people, but,” and his voice trailed off.

A moment later, Nixon returned to Jews: “The Jews are just a very aggressive and abrasive and obnoxious personality.”

“I didn’t notice many Jewish names coming back from Vietnam on any of those lists; I don’t know how the hell they avoid it,” he said, adding: “If you look at the Canadian-Swedish contingent, they were very disproportionately Jewish. The deserters.”

yeah deffo cum town

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Xaris posted:

lacked any personal convictions,

i'm p sure he had a deep and abiding hatred of the ivies and those educated there

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
we need more slurs for white people imho

i've gotten some good mileage out of "fogbreather" for the british and once in awhile you'll hit upon someone who absolutely loses it at being called a "honk" but there is definitely a research gap here

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
oh yeah and learned what paddy is short for recently lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
hibernophobia ftw

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
[ask] me about being a quaker - posted by dickytrick

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

yuuuup

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

DaysBefore posted:

Yeah but he sounded funny. And the impression in Futurama was even funnier. Therefore, Nixon ftw. Topic locked.

arrrooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Mr Hootington posted:

PFC is very funny. He was legitimately super poor, got some jobs that have given him bank, and is slowly morphing into straight three olives.

Dude loves to post about some top of the line $1k toaster oven he buys and then complain about inflation in doom econ

nah tori's alright, so long as you aren't an easily baited bitch