Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i am working on a project of little personal anecdotes that i am drawing as basically single panel “comics” for lack of a better term, theyre really just marker paintings with a bit of text, i am trying to get together about two dozen to maybe make into a little silly book someday with the paintings on one page and a rambling story the painting is based on on the other, if you have a story that you think would fit this type of thing then let me know, you know? here is the ones i have done so far thanks for looking i love you

my friend and goon criscodisco had a pet chameleon as a kid named jeff and some crickets escaped and he had to leave his lights on all summer so they would be quiet at night so his family could sleep

remembering the time i prank called my moms now ex-husband and used a Napoleon Dynamite soundboard to ask if Pedro was there and he started screaming that he would find out who i was and he would kill me

one time when my wife and i first moved to the city we live in now we rented a place and the only door we had was down a set of stairs due to it being a basement apartment also, we had a raccoon who lived outside and one day he knocked over our garbage bin and trapped us

my frinend and goon khanstant said: draw the time i went in a drain tunnel to find a dead bodfy but it was just trash and a basketball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Here's a drawing I did of my wife scolding me

Only registered members can see post attachments!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

kntfkr posted:

:(

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!

kntfkr posted:

Stop looking in my windows

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

that time i posted a thread on a web forum to see if anyone had any funny stories i could illustrate and someone posted their own illustration so i said i should draw this for my stories im trying to collect and draw

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
Be careful drawing your fingerprints Sid, someone will steal your identity

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I one time had explosive diarhea on a car trip so I pulled over then ran into a field to poo poo while I was shooting liquid poo poo out of my rear end I realized there was a service road right behind the bushes and a van full of people drove by and saw me

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hollismason posted:

I one time had explosive diarhea on a car trip so I pulled over then ran into a field to poo poo while I was shooting liquid poo poo out of my rear end I realized there was a service road right behind the bushes and a van full of people drove by and saw me

lol thank you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

is that dumb and dumber?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

SIDS Vicious posted:

is that dumb and dumber?

No that's something that actually happened to me 25 years ago

Please make me look like Vincent Price in my AV, thank you , namaste

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

One time in this glorious moment in High School I got to smash two eggs over the teacher's head, and he's just there soaking it up over the lab sink as I am triumphant......

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

yeah, the whole story goes, "in a restaurant many years ago..."

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I was in the middle of a busy Costco aisle when I realized my shirt was on inside out

I figured it out by the furtive looks I got, the second time....

:downsgun:

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Draw the time I ate too many edibles then went for a long walk and I walked down this street that was full of car dealerships for miles and miles and miles, and there was this little short guy who walked by me followed by a guy who was like 7'5" dressed as uncle sam and then further down the road there were giant inflatable gorillas so I felt like I was alice in wonderland shrinking more and more the further I walked

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

an international grocery store opened near my house, and one night my friends and I bought a durian because we knew they smelled bad but had never seen one in real life. we also had no idea how to open it. so we started hitting it with hammers and sawing at it with a wood saw. it took like 45 minutes and then underwhelmed in all aspects. my mom still brings it up every time someone talks about saws, durians, fruit, those friends, or bad smells.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Draw the time a homeless guy in Portland asked me for a cigarette and I offered him a menthol because it was all I had, and he said no thanks and told me to have a nice day, then when I told him to also have a nice day he stared at me with cold dead eyes and said "ain't no fuckin nice days"

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Draw the time I visited a small town in Michigan with my friend and we got invited to a party so we went and this high school kid kept hijacking the iPod and changing the music to techno so we told him no one wants to listen to techno and he screamed "techno gets you laid bro!!!" And started dancing

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Only registered members can see post attachments!

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Draw the time I went to a crack house full of juggalos to buy weed from a homeless kid I met at a bus stop and after I got there this big lady everyone called "the Queen" made us sit around in a circle while I smoked an entire bong bowl by myself to prove I wasn't a cop and then I accidentally pocket dialed 911 when I was walking out the door and I was so high I didn't know what to do so I just ran away from the juggalo crack house as fast as I could

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

awesome thanks guys im gonna take a crack a t a couple of these (:

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

I was swimming in a shallow stream with my family and I picked up my cousin off the bank and carried her out into the water and threatened to drop her in, she said not to since she was wearing expensive clothes and then she dropped her Gucci sunglasses, so I bent down to pick them up, dislocated my knee and fell in the water.

The Gucci sunglasses were $20 fakes. Also I swore a whole lot due to the pain and to this day my grandmother still believes I didn't swear even once, selective memory is super powerful.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
When I was about 15 I was swimming in a pool and saw a hot girl sitting on the edge with her feet in the water. Feeling brave, I swam to her and popped my head up out of the water. I said, "Hey, I'm Sam".

She said "Hey Sam. You have snot running out of your nose."

I slowly sank beneath the surface and swam away :(

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
I was trimming the bottom of a cellar door so that it wouldn't scrape a new floor we'd put in. I was laying on the ground and asked my partner to brace the door while I was cutting and wanted the door as closed as possible cause it was the high point. She did exactly as I'd requested and my brilliant plan meant I was then wedged in the doorway half inside and half outside and I felt trapped. I got flustered and tried to ask her to open the door but all I managed to do was shout "Undo. Undo! Undo!"

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I was at a train terminal waiting for a train and I sat at a table with my copy of the London Times and a packet of crisps and I was reading The paper and the station was very busy so another gentleman sat at the other seat of the table and started reading his paper and then after a couple minutes he reached over and picked up my packet of crisps and opened it and ate one and I looked at him for a minute and he just ignored me so I stood up and punched him straight in the neck and he went down like a sack of potatoes and I was so angry I started kicking him and then some passersby grabbed me and pulled me off of him and the police showed up and I ended up getting 3 years in prison for assault and battery.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

One time I went to a breakfast place with a friend and the waitress asked if we were a couple. We said no and she asked if we were sure.

Guess we just looked really gay. (guilty)

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

as nws as i suppose a crude mspaint drawing can be :P

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

When I was a freshman in college me and two friends climbed onto the roof of a building via scaffolding to stargaze. It was very nice for five minutes, then we got caught by campus cops.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I had to pee really bad, flipped the lid up, pulled out the dong. Lid bounced back and wacked my wiener painfully

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I had to pee really bad, flipped the lid up, pulled out the dong. Lid bounced back and wacked my wiener painfully

Nice humblebrag

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I've told this story on the forums a few times, but...

When I was a kid, my mother woke me up at midnight on New Years and made me run down the icy road in my underwear at midnight while her friends fired roman candles at me. They were high as gently caress.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

credburn posted:

I've told this story on the forums a few times, but...

When I was a kid, my mother woke me up at midnight on New Years and made me run down the icy road in my underwear at midnight while her friends fired roman candles at me. They were high as gently caress.

Look at your av that you've had for a long time I believe

:aaaaa:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sorry ive had broken ribs so i took a day off and now i am feeling a lot better i drew a story of my dads and im gonna take a crack at a few of these ones

when my dad was in grade school he saw a bunch of students getting on a bus one morning as class was starting so he just went and got on the bus too. the bus took them hours away to a camp that he hadnt paid for, but the teachers were like we’re not driving back so he got to stay

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

One time I was grabbing a bunch of beers for everyone. I was holding too many and one slipped and I tried to catch it by pinning it against my body but all I did was smash it into my testicles which made me drop all of the beer and fall over, only three bottles broke and I was found shortly after rolling around beer and glass and moaning in pain

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Once my boyfriend and I were driving to Ottawa to visit his folks for Christmas and I looked over at the side of the highway and there was a dead wolf on the shoulder. It was frozen stiff or had rigor mortis so looked like it had died standing up and had been knocked over. Just this dead, frozen wolf on its side with its legs sticking out ramrod straight. It was amazing. It's not actually very funny, but it LOOKED funny and I'll never forget it.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

were the legs facing towards the road or away from it

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
Once my flatmate was supposed to be looking after his sister's cat, a grey cat with white feet, while she went away. He brought it to the house and we weren't supposed to let it outside. So every time one of us went outside that night we were super careful. Like 5a.m. in the morning he woke us all up yelling that the cat was gone. We all had to tell him exactly what we'd done all night and where the cat was. Eventually he drove back to his sister's place to look for the cat. He got back at six a.m., clutching the cat, which looked really freaked out. Said he found it prowling round his sister's place and had a hell of a time getting hold of it. I'd just gone back to bed when I heard him shout "oh gently caress, there's two of them!". The original cat had just woken up after a long nap in the chimney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

SIDS Vicious posted:

were the legs facing towards the road or away from it

The legs were kind of facing us as we approached, at a bit of an angle towards the woods beside the highway. Its head was closest to the road and that's how I could tell it was real and not a statue or something.