Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Chock full o' nuts? the only thing I want chock full o' nuts is my wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
You drink light roasts? Quaint. I actually anti-roast the beans by flash freezing them in liquid helium to break down the structure without exposing the delicate raw coffee oils to heat, it's the only way to get the true flavor of coffee. Your light roasts might as well be drinking liquid charcoal.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

bradzilla posted:

oh you drink folgers? *stifles laughter* no it's just.. I drink single origin, local and recently roasted coffee

same and also every time i listen to a maxell cassette tape i have to make a new drink and fix my lamp

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Give me a large black coffee please. No, not a venti...whatever the gently caress you just said. I want a LARGE BLACK COFFEE.

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

I dress exclusively like and model my life on the Mr Brown can guy at all times.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
As long as it's hot and brown I'll probably be fine.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Would I like a coffee? Like to drink? Yeah I'm not really interested in destroying the rainforest. I'll stick with my caffeine vape cartridges.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Coffee? Oh no thanks. *snorts line of cocaine*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

If you can't see the soot from the roasters billowing out the back of your coffee shop, are you really having fresh coffee?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Actually it's from the Dutch word, koffie .....

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
One of a long list of service managers I had asked me to go out on a coffee shop hop day with him. I think he fired me because I quickly couldn't hide how much I disliked him. Like ya know, one of those dudes that just absolutely sucks

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Bonzo posted:

Actually it's from the Dutch word, koffie .....

And Sufis in Yemen used the beverage as an aid to concentration and as a kind of spiritual intoxication when they chanted the name of God.

But yeah Allan, I guess Timmy's with a pump of hazlenut is fine.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Preground? Oh dear god. I mean, sure I guess. I don't like stale coffee though.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Bonzo posted:

Look, I know all these mugs are the same and belong to the company but I like the blue one. It's my thing. I've worked here 7 years and I always take the blue mug form the cabinet. I swear to God, Tony I will go to HR if you don't give me that blue mug right now!

*punches wall*

This is a real conversation that happened at an old job.

Look they gave me that mug (That's why it's the only blue one! You gotta deliver the KPIs for a cup like that) and the cleaning people keep taking it off my desk and putting it in the cupboard.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

actually its spelled espresso

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sure Starbucks is fine, if you don't have a nose or a tongue anyway

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

You know, contrary to its role in recent centuries, coffee became a subject of debate for some. When the fatwa came into effect in 1532–1533, coffee and its consumption was established as haram. Kinda like that horrible Irish cream flavor you use, Angie.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

As a matter of fact I did milk the cow this morning for the foam in my cappuccino.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

You buy your coffee pre-ground??? :wtf: Do you buy your steaks ground too??? :lol:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

People still drink Keurig? Isn't that stuff made in a lab?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Shelly, did you know that the first coffeehouse in Austria opened in Vienna in 1683 after the Battle of Vienna, by using supplies from the spoils obtained after defeating the Turks? I guess they used skim milk as well.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

*grinding with a mortar and pestle* oh, this?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I have my coffee the way the founding fathers enjoyed it: Made with slave labor.
:agesilaus:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

This pot has been boiled. Killick, Killick there! If you cannot make a decent pot you may find another ship or swim home.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

interwhat posted:

One of a long list of service managers I had asked me to go out on a coffee shop hop day with him. I think he fired me because I quickly couldn't hide how much I disliked him. Like ya know, one of those dudes that just absolutely sucks

what was wrong with him

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
thread winner right here:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
My favourite coffee is an expresso or a lattie.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I won't drink anything but pourovers

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I'm a regular aggressive coffee guy. I bring my own coffee with me and talk about how much better it is than yours while drinking it in front of you

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

And your coffee maker?

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
No thsanks I only drink tea. :smuggo:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Smugworth posted:

And your coffee maker?

more like decan

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Heh, you all don't know poo poo.
I only drink Kopi Luwak

Pinche Rudo posted:

There’s a feral cat colony behind my house that I feed coffee cherries to and harvest my own kopi luwak

Sorry, one person knows poo poo.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I mean, I suppose not drinking fair-trade is fine, if that's all you can afford. You do you.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i prepare my coffee seeds sous vide

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Oh, none for me, thanks. Yeah, I love coffee! I noticed you used a drip grinder for the espresso and I’m not used to drinking raw sewage.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Lol you all use coffee to cure your morning tiredness? Get with the times, a homeopathic dose of heroin is where it's at!

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Haha don't even TALK to me before I've had my coffee.

You know, because I might get violent.

Aren't I just so cute?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Oh, sure, your coffee's great, just like Folger's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c1F0PpbHdg