Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Extra Large Marge posted:

Oh, you don't put butter in your coffee? Here let me send you an insane video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YjLMdx3YZY

yeah i got my Bulletproof® Coffee Starter Kit with low-mycotoxin Upgraded Beans developed by Dave Asprey, really upgraded my mornings. its the best cup of coffee ive ever tasted and ALSO the most powerful 'superfood' my brain and body have been missing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Oh, heh, Bulletproof? Well, I guess we all start our journey somewhere.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

When I need a kick I get a shot of espresso in my double large Dunks cold brew

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I bring my French press everywhere I go

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

some people think that putting butter in their coffee sounds strange, or even gross - until they have their first sip. the truth is, it's not only "drinkable"... you'll discover that it's the creamiest, frothiest, most delicious cup of coffee you've ever experienced

this isn't "medicine" to gulp down... it's a rich reward to savor

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Yeah I guess butter is OK if you can't find ghee...

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Extra Large Marge posted:

Yeah I guess butter is OK if you can't find ghee...

why would you need to "find ghee" if you already have butter? do you not know how to clarify butter? is google not working for you?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Earwicker posted:

why would you need to "find ghee" if you already have butter? do you not know how to clarify butter? is google not working for you?

take it to the passive aggressive butter guy thread

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m ghee

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Earwicker posted:

A lot of people think ghee and clarified butter are the same thing, but they're very very mistaken. If you're putting "clarified butter" in your coffee you'll miss out on a lot of the subtle aromatic flavors that you get with an authentic ghee.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

so what

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Who wants to roll up my rim?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

take it to the passive aggressive butter guy thread

these forums really have it all!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bonzo posted:

Who wants to roll up my rim?

theres no more rim to roll up anymore. you have to download the app

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
You say you like coffee? Name three of their songs

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Dave rear end spray

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
pff is that a Colombian single origin? That's fine, I guess. If you're still in diapers.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I only eat coffee ice cream.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

What am I doing for lunch? Oh, just getting my bi-weekly coarse grind dark roast enema. You interested?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

redshirt posted:

I only eat coffee ice cream.

for real, coffee ice cream is the best kind

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Oh this? It's a bespoke crafted coffee grinder by a local machinist that grinds my coffee to precise specifications. A trifle for any true connoisseur, really

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

Hello I'll have one double double and a box of timbits please.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Bonzo posted:

Look, I know all these mugs are the same and belong to the company but I like the blue one. It's my thing. I've worked here 7 years and I always take the blue mug form the cabinet. I swear to God, Tony I will go to HR if you don't give me that blue mug right now!

*punches wall*

This is a real conversation that happened at an old job.

At our place before we moved to home working the mugs were just a bunch of random ones that someone had bought from a charity shop. Amongst them was an Incredible Hulk mug that one guy really liked. One day someone took the mug and the guy left a note in the kitchen demanding for it to be returned as it was his favourite mug but at some point during the day the note was changed so that it said “Please return my Incredible Hunk mug.”

The guy was so mad he threw the office door wide open so it banged against the wall and shouted for whoever was “bullying him” to return his mug immediately or he’d be reporting them to the CEO even though he had no idea who had taken it to report and the CEO wouldn’t have given two shits anyway lol.

The mug was never seen again lol.

The guy also once threw a tantrum because he put a Zelda poster up on the wall and the HR woman took it down an hour later handed it and said “this is a working office not a teenager’s bedroom.”

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chrs posted:

At our place before we moved to home working the mugs were just a bunch of random ones that someone had bought from a charity shop. Amongst them was an Incredible Hulk mug that one guy really liked. One day someone took the mug and the guy left a note in the kitchen demanding for it to be returned as it was his favourite mug but at some point during the day the note was changed so that it said “Please return my Incredible Hunk mug.”

The guy was so mad he threw the office door wide open so it banged against the wall and shouted for whoever was “bullying him” to return his mug immediately or he’d be reporting them to the CEO even though he had no idea who had taken it and the CEO wouldn’t have given two shits lol.

The guy also once threw a tantrum because he put a Zelda poster up on the wall and the HR woman took it down an hour later handed it and said “this is a working office not a teenager’s bedroom.”

sorry about your mug op. I don't use ceramic mugs though, I put my coffee in an insulated tumbler to maintain the perfect drinking temperature

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chrs posted:

The guy was so mad he threw the office door wide open so it banged against the wall and shouted for whoever was “bullying him” to return his mug immediately or he’d be reporting them to the CEO even though he had no idea who had taken it to report and the CEO wouldn’t have given two shits anyway lol.

lmao

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Chrs posted:

i knew a guy like that but it was cleanrooms and skylanders

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bradzilla posted:

sorry about your mug op. I don't use ceramic mugs though, I put my coffee in an insulated tumbler to maintain the perfect drinking temperature

Haha I used to have a really nice well made tumbler that kept my coffee warm for hours but I tossed it out once I got a SmartMug. I can set it to whatever temperature I want and it will keep it there all day, and it generates graphs showing the temperature fluctuations of my mug over time. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it if you can afford one.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
lol look at Shirley over there with last years' YETI.

Oh hey Girl, how you doin'?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Don't even talk to me until I've had my 20th coffee dump for the day.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004
I need to nosh and have some java before I even attempt to read this thread.

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

MR

loving

BROWN

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

It’s pronounced “Chemex”

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol at consuming anything but the finest laser-separated ghee just lmao.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

So coffee, huh. Not very British.

lipid
Feb 21, 2001
Oh you’re still drinking domestic coffee? General Foods distributes a line of international coffees. I like the Cafe Vienna but my palate is hardly typical.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:lol::lol:"passive aggessive" eh OP, did you drink one too many Maxwell Houses before making the thread.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I get my Maxwell House brewed by Maxwell himself.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

you really get the best flavor by roasting each bean individually

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I am Maxwell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

:lol::lol:"passive aggessive" eh OP, did you drink one too many Maxwell Houses before making the thread.

...?