Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I had a co-worker that had a magical coffee cup. An hour after pouring it and drinking half, it would still be warm like just out of the pot. He told me it it was the same ceramics used to make the heat shielding on space shuttles, and even without a lid it just completely retained the heat for a couple of hours. It was some serious voodoo. Apparently he paid around $100 for this cup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
My dad used to drink the nastiest coffee. He'd use the Mr. Coffee, Folgers; two scoops max, and make about two cups. Later he'd go back add more water and make another cup. This could be on top of any leftover coffee from the morning. It'd look like toilet water that some just blasted diarrhea into. I tried it once; and I'm not a coffee connoisseur, but that was the worst cup of coffee I ever tried.