Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

*through pained expression on face* you added cream... and sugar...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ugh. tfw you wake up after letting your beans aerate all night, get the perfect grind, sift and press nicely, and then uoy get a pull like this *showing you video of espresso machine dispensing coffee that looks like every other espersoo*

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Extra Large Marge posted:

Oh, you don't put butter in your coffee? Here let me send you an insane video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YjLMdx3YZY

yeah i got my Bulletproof® Coffee Starter Kit with low-mycotoxin Upgraded Beans developed by Dave Asprey, really upgraded my mornings. its the best cup of coffee ive ever tasted and ALSO the most powerful 'superfood' my brain and body have been missing

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

some people think that putting butter in their coffee sounds strange, or even gross - until they have their first sip. the truth is, it's not only "drinkable"... you'll discover that it's the creamiest, frothiest, most delicious cup of coffee you've ever experienced

this isn't "medicine" to gulp down... it's a rich reward to savor

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Earwicker posted:

why would you need to "find ghee" if you already have butter? do you not know how to clarify butter? is google not working for you?

take it to the passive aggressive butter guy thread

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bonzo posted:

Who wants to roll up my rim?

theres no more rim to roll up anymore. you have to download the app

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chrs posted:

At our place before we moved to home working the mugs were just a bunch of random ones that someone had bought from a charity shop. Amongst them was an Incredible Hulk mug that one guy really liked. One day someone took the mug and the guy left a note in the kitchen demanding for it to be returned as it was his favourite mug but at some point during the day the note was changed so that it said “Please return my Incredible Hunk mug.”

The guy was so mad he threw the office door wide open so it banged against the wall and shouted for whoever was “bullying him” to return his mug immediately or he’d be reporting them to the CEO even though he had no idea who had taken it to report and the CEO wouldn’t have given two shits anyway lol.

The mug was never seen again lol.

The guy also once threw a tantrum because he put a Zelda poster up on the wall and the HR woman took it down an hour later handed it and said “this is a working office not a teenager’s bedroom.”

lmao

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

:lol::lol:"passive aggessive" eh OP, did you drink one too many Maxwell Houses before making the thread.

...?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Sekenr posted:

Whats with those expensive heat retaining coffee mugs mentioned in the thread? If you want to drink some coffee, what's the point having it sit there for hours?

sorry abouit your pathetic coffee drinking experience

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

McGavin posted:

Here's how I make my coffee:

https://i.imgur.com/jVSkzT2.mp4

Enjoy your swill.

ngl thinking to become a passive-aggrssive coffee guy after seeing this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

When cooking it is always better to replace water with broth and the same logic applies to brewing coffee

but ofc the no salt added broth so you can dial in the salt levels to your taste