Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Oh, none for me, thanks. Yeah, I love coffee! I noticed you used a drip grinder for the espresso and I’m not used to drinking raw sewage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Chrs posted:

At our place before we moved to home working the mugs were just a bunch of random ones that someone had bought from a charity shop. Amongst them was an Incredible Hulk mug that one guy really liked. One day someone took the mug and the guy left a note in the kitchen demanding for it to be returned as it was his favourite mug but at some point during the day the note was changed so that it said “Please return my Incredible Hunk mug.”

The guy was so mad he threw the office door wide open so it banged against the wall and shouted for whoever was “bullying him” to return his mug immediately or he’d be reporting them to the CEO even though he had no idea who had taken it to report and the CEO wouldn’t have given two shits anyway lol.

The mug was never seen again lol.

The guy also once threw a tantrum because he put a Zelda poster up on the wall and the HR woman took it down an hour later handed it and said “this is a working office not a teenager’s bedroom.”

Sounds like y’all bullied a sad man-child.