Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

interwhat posted:

One of a long list of service managers I had asked me to go out on a coffee shop hop day with him. I think he fired me because I quickly couldn't hide how much I disliked him. Like ya know, one of those dudes that just absolutely sucks

The gently caress is the coffee shop hop? Is that like bar hopping but instead you go to coffee shops? That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Anyway I only use fair trade grass fed and finished Irish butter in my Bulletproof

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Oh, heh, Bulletproof? Well, I guess we all start our journey somewhere.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m ghee

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

McGavin posted:

Here's how I make my coffee:

https://i.imgur.com/jVSkzT2.mp4

Enjoy your swill.

I’m not gonna do all that but I’ll let him make one for me

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
When cooking it is always better to replace water with broth and the same logic applies to brewing coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Just pour the coffee you didn't finish yesterday into the coffee maker reservoir and brew a new pot

A white plastic coffee maker? Adorable!