Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

actually its spelled espresso

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

As a matter of fact I did milk the cow this morning for the foam in my cappuccino.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i prepare my coffee seeds sous vide

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I'd like to schedule an appointment for a custom pour over by your most experienced barista.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Orally ingested coffee is so 2023.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Sophy Wackles posted:

I simply eat coffee cherries directly off my backyard coffea plant.
Nice, making your own luwak.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

you really get the best flavor by roasting each bean individually

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

So let me ask you this: is it impossible to get a cup of coffee-flavored coffee anymore in this country? Huh? What happened to coffee? Did I miss a loving meeting with the coffee? Huh? You can get every other flavor except coffee-flavored coffee. They got mochaccino, they got chocaccino, frapaccino, capuccino, rapaccino, alpaccino, WHAT THE gently caress?! https://www.what-the-gently caress.com!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I walked into a Starbucks about a year ago, little kid behind the counter. I go, "Yeah, give me a regular." "A regular what?" "Coffee." "What flavor?" "Coffee-flavored coffee." I'll stick that menu right up your rear end, kid! Menu... coffee doesn't need a menu, it needs a cup, that's all it needs! Maybe a saucer underneath the cup, that's it!