Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Seriouspost:

There is no such thing as a good coffee in most of America and especially in the Midwest. Hardly anyone is getting espresso right.

99% of potential coffee enjoyers are brewing pre-ground drip coffee thats basically Folgers but in a brown waxed bag instead of a costco red plastic tub and over paying.

The american obsession with dark roast is hilarious to me. My coffee has been roasted DARK and ROBUST, its not LIGHT becsuse thays a word I associate with WOMEN and DIETS.

Americans literally melt down at the idea of sitting in a cafe because its a european concept and will turn you gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

McGavin posted:

Here's how I make my coffee:

https://i.imgur.com/jVSkzT2.mp4

Enjoy your swill.

$2000 coffee set up and a $300 stove oven combo. Nice.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

abigserve posted:

*drinks an entirely normal cup of coffee at a cafe*

Well. Certainly wont be coming back here

Try putting some whipped cream and m&ms on it and enjoying it from a trough youve set up in the back of your F-250 Lariat you philistine.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Smell and experience probably.

I can cook a burger to temp on a grill without staring at it the whole time.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

goatface posted:

Man, who has time for all that every time they want a coffee? Probably a loving landlord or somehing.

Sober people

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I brew 3-5 cups of coffee that I dont drink whenever I get a new type of bean to ensure optimal grind and brew time.

This coffee is frozen for use in desserts or cocktails.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Last year I bought an Aeropress because I was staying at my parents place for a month and they drink watery folgers from a drip machine.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

The Breville Oracle is a great all-rounder but the conical burrs do tend to struggle with a light roasts due to malleability within the beans. As such, I have a separate grinder and tamping system for when I have good light roast. I'd also recommend upgrading to a bottomless group handle to give you a better crema and to help diagnose any channeling within the puck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Oh im sorry i didnt realize this was the just kidding around thread