Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Oh wow, a Coffee Ninja, I didn't know people still bought those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Would I like a coffee? Like to drink? Yeah I'm not really interested in destroying the rainforest. I'll stick with my caffeine vape cartridges.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I know the secret to making coffee from a Moka Pot taste OK.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Oh, you don't put butter in your coffee? Here let me send you an insane video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YjLMdx3YZY

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Yeah I guess butter is OK if you can't find ghee...

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Earwicker posted:

why would you need to "find ghee" if you already have butter? do you not know how to clarify butter? is google not working for you?

A lot of people think ghee and clarified butter are the same thing, but they're very very mistaken. If you're putting "clarified butter" in your coffee you'll miss out on a lot of the subtle aromatic flavors that you get with an authentic ghee.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I make a cold brew, then I heat up the cold brew so it's hot, then I add ice so it's cold again

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
It's a shame you spend so much money on beans but still brew with... tap water

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Jesse killed Gale in Breaking Bad because Gale was an annoying passive-aggressive coffee guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Poohs Packin posted:

I brew 3-5 cups of coffee that I dont drink whenever I get a new type of bean to ensure optimal grind and brew time.

This coffee is frozen for use in desserts or cocktails.

I do the same, only I take the frozen coffee brick and throw it off a highway overpass