Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

oh you drink folgers? *stifles laughter* no it's just.. I drink single origin, local and recently roasted coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

you know you're suppose to wet your filter, right? it makes the brew temp more even. oh no it's fine, you do you

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Yeah I've got a pour over, french press, espresso machine and a dripper only for emergency use, haha. Huh? You only have a dripper?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Preground? Oh dear god. I mean, sure I guess. I don't like stale coffee though.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Smugworth posted:

And your coffee maker?

more like decan

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Krustic posted:

Where was this coffee sourced? Walmart you say? :smug:

how much was it? $10 a bag? I only buy coffee that's twice that price

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

is that coffee just sitting in the bag? you don't have an airtight container?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chrs posted:

At our place before we moved to home working the mugs were just a bunch of random ones that someone had bought from a charity shop. Amongst them was an Incredible Hulk mug that one guy really liked. One day someone took the mug and the guy left a note in the kitchen demanding for it to be returned as it was his favourite mug but at some point during the day the note was changed so that it said “Please return my Incredible Hunk mug.”

The guy was so mad he threw the office door wide open so it banged against the wall and shouted for whoever was “bullying him” to return his mug immediately or he’d be reporting them to the CEO even though he had no idea who had taken it and the CEO wouldn’t have given two shits lol.

The mug was never seen again lol.

The guy also once threw a tantrum because he put a Zelda poster up on the wall and the HR woman took it down an hour later handed it and said “this is a working office not a teenager’s bedroom.”

sorry about your mug op. I don't use ceramic mugs though, I put my coffee in an insulated tumbler to maintain the perfect drinking temperature

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Barrel Cactaur posted:

I only do it at work. At home I usually just make tea.

I bring my coffee to work op

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lt. Cock posted:

This thread made me stop by the fancy coffee exchange in our market district and pick up a bunch of fancy bullshit today

Welcome to the good life

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

McGavin posted:

Here's how I make my coffee:

https://i.imgur.com/jVSkzT2.mp4

Enjoy your swill.

dang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

When cooking it is always better to replace water with broth and the same logic applies to brewing coffee

oh you don't brew a starter cup to brew another cup of coffee with? it really blooms the flavor profiles, i'm telling you