Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

This is not going to be a comprehensive LP, I'm the guy who overlevels his favourite pokemon and smashes through every issue with brute force completely ignoring things like weaknesses and team composition.

Grace on the other hand is a big loser who's played each game like a dozen times and cares about things like "natures" and some other thing I don't remember the name of. If any series could be called His Thing, it's pokemon (except the card game which was my thing because he hate's TCGs). He did a run where you can only catch one pokemon per gym badge, and also they had to all be shinies or something crazy like that. It was wild, and then he turns around and makes fun of me for playing Shadow Empire. It's nonsense

We also had Grace get a Litten for us because Incineroar and Meowscarada are the perfect duo and it was apparently a run Grace was planning anyway. Like he literally will just play pokemon forever, loser

:siren:Episodes!:siren:

Let's Play Pokemon Scarlet Episode 1 - Another Ill-Advised Dan And Grace LP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
Grace is right to care about natures and ev's and all the rest, he's never been more right infact.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I care more about eevees than he does :mad: how dare you

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
i would like to request more eevees

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Qtotonibudinibudet posted:

i would like to request more eevees

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
My contrarian instincts want me to say something different, but Eevee is genuinely really cute.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

this game lets you pick the morally-correct grass starter and the top=priority cat starter without having to compromise, and is thus the best pokemon game ever

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Hoping to see you put the best eeveelution (glaceon) in the spotlight this time

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Pokemon Scarlet Episode 2 - The Car Cameo

Litten joins the party and we get to see the MVP of Grace's last few runs

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

My favourite Pokémon is Tsareena, no particular reason.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Pokemon Scarlet Episode 3 - You Can't Enter That Name

Literally 1984

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Gotta say, I thought Dan sounded extremely drunk until I noticed the video was playing at 0.75 speed.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Pokemon Scarlet Episode 4 - All About That Picnic Life

All our friends are losers

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Four episodes in and you haven't caught an eevee yet? What the hell?

https://twitter.com/cco00oo/status/1781433001962090841

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
dan denies us the eevees we crave

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Pokemon Scarlet Episode 5 - Oh Bubbis!

And you doubted me :colbert:

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

I don't like Eevees much but that's an outlier opinion.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Judge Tesla posted:

I don't like Eevees much but that's an outlier opinion.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Penny is just living the life every kid wishes they could've had back in the Red/Blue days of having an entire team of Eeveelutions. Because for the longest time you could only get one Eevee per playthrough, so not only did you need someone else to trade you theirs, you needed a loving link cable to do so even in the rare event they did. Also, it's actually viable, because boy howdy did Gamefreak saddle most of them with dogshit movesets/stat spreads. She's just lucky she's in a Pokemon generation where a full squad of babbusses can be done.

Alitur
Jan 10, 2019
Given their movelist, I am pretty sure that Penny's Eevees are more house pets than a combat team.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Pokemon Scarlet Episode 6 - Return Of Beep

Here's a joke for like three of you

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Nice bugbear Katy has.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

the green eyebrows are for photosynthesis. sandwiches aren't actually providing Dredgen't with any nutrients, it's just a show for social acceptance

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Pokemon Scarlet Episode 7 - Stop Explaining My Jokes To Me

Just a heads up starting tomorrow Grace and I are visiting his family for a week, so there's a chance I'll forget to post an episode once in a while since I'll be phoneposting. I'll try to keep things going

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Pokemon Scarlet Episode 8 - A Tasty Dredgen't Original

Eat up

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Pokemon Scarlet Episode 9 - Please, God

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Sylveon is a freak with its flesh tendrils. But at least they've gotten better at making it look less horrifying.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Sylveon is cool and my friend

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

Just Winging It posted:

Penny is just living the life every kid wishes they could've had back in the Red/Blue days of having an entire team of Eeveelutions. Because for the longest time you could only get one Eevee per playthrough, so not only did you need someone else to trade you theirs, you needed a loving link cable to do so even in the rare event they did. Also, it's actually viable, because boy howdy did Gamefreak saddle most of them with dogshit movesets/stat spreads. She's just lucky she's in a Pokemon generation where a full squad of babbusses can be done.

Shame there aren't enough slots in your party to fit all eight.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass

Solitair posted:

Shame there aren't enough slots in your party to fit all eight.

Truer words have never been said.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Pokemon Scarlet Episode 10 - Don't Like That Animation

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Pokemon Scarlet Episode 11 - Where Did The Moon Go

I'm... Genuinely worried about what is happening in Paldea

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

i'm a couple episodes behind but yeah this is an important screenshot to have

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Pokemon Scarlet Episode 12 - Brand Poison

The few times we go into someone else's project, I have to ask how often I can belch, if we can say slurs, and whether or not we can talk about the illegal Black Lives Matter carebear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Pokemon Scarlet Episode 13 - What Did We Name It?

A lot of our sessions start with me having to figure out how much damage I did during the last session