Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
BBL Joey is done. he's cooked + washed + ratioed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

https://twitter.com/AEWonTV/status/1780779234186731968

One of the coolest single shots ever

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Twitter at this point is like 90% bots and paid-to-post accounts

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

https://twitter.com/NylaRoseBeast/status/1780724575308804104

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Gavok posted:

Hey, remember in the last thread that I said I was writing a listicle about AEW's best storylines? Here's the listicle about AEW's best storylines.

it's funny how many great feuds DIDN'T make the list because there's, well, so many lmao

personally I'm bummed that the Mox/Hanger feud of Who Can Dish Out The More Severe Brain Injury didn't make the cut

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

He gave a clear, unequivocal statement of support and then immediately underminded it. Don't make such a statement if you aren't willing to back it up. The OSAC or whatever their acronym made a bigoted statement towards one of his talents, either tell them to piss up a rope and you'll use who you want when running a show in their state, or you'll take your business elsewhere if that's how they feel.

You don't have to give Tony credit for doing the right thing if he immediately backtracks.

the things Tony is actually doing and what you think Tony is doing are two very different things.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Big Blue Guy was the platonic ideal of a fan

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Rampage is on Saturday this week as part of a joint show with Collision, right? Is that a permanent change?

fake sports bumped it

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

the toni promo was legitimately one of the greatest in the history of the company

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Queen gimmick owned, you can tell because it provokes frothing at the mouth literal years later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

it really seems like Matt and Jeff wanted a gold watch belt run, but unfortunately for them the tag division is possibly the most stacked of any in history, Matt is washed, and Jeff is a perennial fuckup who looks like he wants to die after every single spot.