Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Is there such a thread on the forums? I did try searching & browsing the index, but couldn't find one. I mean similar to the Identify a movie for me thread. If there is not, now there is!

I'd like to start by asking: what's a driving game for the PC where there are two game modes: stock cars and formula? There's a distinctive "start your engines" speech sample, and I seem to remember a grid girl. We played a ton of it with my sisters, but it was on a "300 games" CD-ROM, so I don't remember the game's name. This was some time in the late 90s - the machine we played on was a Pentium 150 MHz.

Please help me find this game from my childhood (or direct me and my question to the appropriate thread if it exists and I just didn't find it), and feel free to use the thread for getting a name to go with those hazy-yet-golden gaming memories!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Help us remember the name of a game!!!! Or perish!!

Could it have been Speed Haste?

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Got it in one! Thank you for the ID, and also, for pointing me to the correct thread. I was fairly sure there would be one, but my search-fu failed me yet again.