Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who would die
Evangelos Marinakis
Stuart Attwell
View Results

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
There is a great feud going on right now and one on the left we have the person who has probably ordered over 30 murders along with some himself vs I guess you could claim someoen who exercises for a living is an athlete.

Who do people think would win?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
Can you post pictures of the contenders, OP

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

My mistake

vs

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
The real winner is Ashley Young, who avoided the embarrassment of giving away a hat trick of penalties

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I hope Forest get relegated and everyone in the premier league/pgmol come in with everything for a HUGE court case

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

:agreed: gently caress leeds

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Ken Bates would have hated VAR. I say 'would have' but the dusty old bastard is still alive somehow

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
voted for the big fat guy (my monitor is on)

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
there's no poll option for both

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
lots of belief in the professional running around man cinching this but I have my eyes on the professional hirer of assassins myself. Its anyone's game still, Geoff

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Have they invented a red card that can stop bullets

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
Wait did the poll always say "who would die", I voted for who I thought would win

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Barry Shitpeas posted:

Wait did the poll always say "who would die", I voted for who I thought would win

Wtf

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

vyelkin posted:

there's no poll option for both

can't mods do that

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

one of you is loving around here

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

lets be real here tale of the tape sums this one up easily

evangelos marinakis: a literal ressurection of alexander the great, a man mountain, the kind of man who can run a crime syndicate and a football club successfully.

stuart atwell: some kind of sports lawyer.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

the sex ghost posted:

Have they invented a red card that can stop bullets

I'm checking the south america thread and the indications are pointing to "no"

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014
For any one who wants some context on why everyone hates/fears Marinakis in Greece:

https://newrepublic.com/article/159252/noor-one-vampire-ship-heroin-turkey-greece-corruption-scandal

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

im going to be brave enough to say i love that we have a properly mental owner in the prem

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

im going to be brave enough to say i love that we have a properly mental owner in the prem

beats the hell out of yet another American hedge fund owner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the fit and proper persons test rules. Do you have enough money? No? Sure. Murdered a ton of people? Go right ahead. Literal head of state that executes people? Again no problem. Been convicted of fraud merely once? Well here's your second attempt