Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
im 31 and felt like when i hit 30 i started having health issues. nothing serious just small stuff where you feel the pain. i hurt my back last week and was basically immobile for two days and achey for a week. makes me a little scared of getting old

but i also worked my first job at a retirement home and the human body can really take the beating from age. most people were 70+ minus a dude who had 3 heart attacks and was like 50. i remember a story of a lady falling, calling for help, and when the present manager helped her up by her arms, the skin sloughed off from the arms and she fell back down. them oldies miss their noses and flesh chunks but they can keep trucking.

so physically i dont feel young, but know it can get worse. socially I feel youngish. if im lucky i get another 50 years maybe more. idk heres to daily stretching i suppose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU