Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
This thread is dedicated to the brave warriors who eat lunch every day sometimes at their desk and sometimes at the wendy's desk. pictures appreciated.

byob what did you lunch today? I had some hot garlic stir fry cup of noodles ramen. it was creamy and the right kind of spicy. I'm trying to not spend so much on food. Thankfully it was crazy good. Tomorrow I'm planning on having some chili at my desk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:taco: Taco Tuesday. two beef and two chicken. could not finish

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
2 tac'd up

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
lunch is a conspiracy by BIG FOOD to eat more

baka of lathspell

i had a sweet corn tuna sandwich but its dinnertime now

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Ass-penny

I had a peanut butter and jelly on wheat. and some variety of granola bar. store brand mountain dew.

baka of lathspell posted:

but its dinnertime now

RavenousScoot

people at work started playing keep it up with a soccer ball during lunches a few months ago
at some point I got over myself being awkward and joined (I was never the type to play sports or participate in gym class)
figures when I end up joining and liking it and starting to get less lovely (despite playing in boots), almost everyone who played has been laid off

today I got t bell (I tried to modify a burrito to be the discontinued veggie fiesta and I threw a beefy jawn in too for good measure) and noticed one person out there when I got back so I at least got to play a minute and then eat at my desk :unsmith:

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
my chili plan got derailed by some emergency maintenance to my apartment. having some wendys (sad)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Fruit, pronounced with a rolled 'r'

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
don't call me that

Ass-penny

I had a chicken sando

Areola Grande

Taco Bell chalupa supreme and a cantina chicken soft taco. p dece

Escape From Noise

Gonna probably have pasta because I'm getting staff meals again.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

It's pizza. Unfortunately, half is shishamo but at least it's free?

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
are those like anchovies?

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
i forgot to post yesterday because work was very hectic. we had to move piles of stuff and as a reward they ordered us barbecue and we basically coasted the afternoon.

Escape From Noise

Ominous Jazz posted:

are those like anchovies?

Small fry? I guess?

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
don't call me that

Escape From Noise

Ominous Jazz posted:

don't call me that

I'll call you what I like, kohai!

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
ate in at work today. got some chicken tenders at the cafeteria. the blue haired line cook wasn't there today so i didn't get the flirtations with my meal, but it was still good. hope everyone is enjoying their lunch. and if you're not, you'd better

RavenousScoot

tonkotsu and split some takoyaki

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
baka of lathspell

it was a tandoori spiced sandwich. it's dinnertime again still

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
I had some leftover chicken and a sweet potato. I'm about to go grocery shopping with my mom. I like doing chores with people. And sometimes she buys me a coke.

Ass-penny

I had some kielbasa

Areola Grande

Whataburger™ sweet n spicy bacon burg :burger:

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
I had what a burger for the first time when I went to texas recently.I was not expecting it to be that good!
I had some McDonalds. Should have just had a bagel but I was already out and about.

Ass-penny

chicken chili taco surprise with the family

Areola Grande

Taco Bell burrito supreme hold the 'maters and a spicy potato soft taco

:taco:

Finger Prince

We had pizza at work and I ate too much pizza and fell in to a coma and only just recovered. What year is it? I feel gross.

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

We had pizza at work and I ate too much pizza and fell in to a coma and only just recovered. What year is it? I feel gross.

In the year 2525
If man is still alive
If pizza can survive

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
I had a calzone that I got at Aldis. It was pretty good, but why did I get the buffalo chicken one. Wrong choice. My lunch was interrupted by someone messaging me on teams. Even at home.

Ass-penny

Ominous Jazz posted:

I had a calzone that I got at Aldis. It was pretty good, but why did I get the buffalo chicken one. Wrong choice. My lunch was interrupted by someone messaging me on teams. Even at home.

coworkers are only just better than customers.
just barely.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
wisdom

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
today i had a cup of soup that you microwave and drink as well as a bagel with marmite. my coworkers didn't know what marmite was. it did not convince them

Ass-penny

I had a chicken sandwich at lunch. some chicken pasta for a post show midnight snack :banjo:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
got chicken tenders from the cafeteria. the blue and pink hair line cook was there and he gives me extra. obviously the dude is in love.

works dragging

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I had some rice flour donuts from the new asian donut shop. They look like pearl bracelets. Not bad, no better than regular donuts and they were almost $4/each. They also had donut corndog type things but my pancreas said no.

Areola Grande

Whataburger™ grilled chicken and bacon Cobb salad hold the maters hold the eggs w/ balsamic vinaigrette. mega yum

:bigfive:

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
i packed a lunch and they're giving us pizza smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

I had salad with some poached steelhead on it and some chips and baba ganoush for lunch. That's healthy, right? Pizza wouldn't be out of order, would it? It's from the good pizza place. Italian style.