Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar
When they go low, we go high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

TowerofOil posted:

When they go low, we go high

- IDF guy explaining how bunker busters are going to safely destroy the Hamas terror tunnels.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Precambrian Video Games posted:

- IDF guy explaining how bunker busters are going to safely destroy the Hamas terror tunnels.

me, to an idf soldier: ur moms vagina is the terror tunnel

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

the palestinian people will never be defeated

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

madmatt112 posted:

still can’t believe not a single person hauled off and attempted a straight up public death by choking. seriously commendable self-control and ethics.
I'm going to have to go with what I assume Robespierre would have thought of it, in this instance. I do agree it proves beyond a shadow of any doubt they're peaceful though!

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Anthony Balogna posted:

For sure self-control. Not so much on the ethics; but, as AnEdgelord said: it's actually of tremendous strategic importance that these protests remain disciplined.
If anyone were to pop off on the protestor’s side, it would immediately make Israel and Zionists the “good guys” in so many loving morons’ smooth brains, and also, the police would immediately open fire on all of the protestors, with the complete backing of the aforementioned smooth brains.
All of them already think that and the police have already fired live rounds at protestors (when they were clearing out a building or something). I mean they already had that woman on the news with her two perfect eyes claiming to have been stabbed in the eye... it's pretty clear who the "good guys" are here.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

I'm going to have to go with what I assume Robespierre would have thought of it, in this instance. I do agree it proves beyond a shadow of any doubt they're peaceful though!

critical support for the peaceful protests.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Ratios and Tendency posted:

To be fair to Dick Dawkins

you needn’t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/BTnewsroom/status/1787198834465972531