Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

remember to thank a cop after they smash in the brains of a 19 year old college student in a 3 person tent because they were protesting the genocidal proclivities of their depraved leaders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
reserved

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Son of Sorrow posted:

There are no C-SPAM posters engaged in dissident activities. Just fat, indolent layabouts cramming corn in their mouths while they watch livestreams and post about how they're under threat from the same government that makes their lifestyle possible.

yep

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023
Son of Sorrow is right btw

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I would simply put my phone in airplane mode and listen to the people around me. A protest is like a barber shop, a no phone zone.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Spoondick posted:

remember to thank a cop after they smash in the brains of a 19 year old college student in a 3 person tent because they were protesting the genocidal proclivities of their depraved leaders

Also to vote Biden because orange man bad

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rLJjBLQZ8

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

I must get a selfie at The Nut Zone

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Cool Zone is out. Nut Zone is in.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Also to vote Biden because orange man bad

sorry, trump was better on public health so he has my vote

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Son of Sorrow posted:

There are no C-SPAM posters engaged in dissident activities. Just fat, indolent layabouts cramming corn in their mouths while they watch livestreams and post about how they're under threat from the same government that makes their lifestyle possible.

That's right! Boring poo poo here. Nothing to see for hundreds of pages.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Son of Sorrow posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

If you want to send a clear message to both parties and any future presidents, and that message is that a pro genocide policy will be punished at the polls there is only one candidate you can vote for.

It's simple math. If you don't vote Biden loses 1 vote. If you vote for Trump then Biden loses 1 vote and his opponent gains 1 vote making it basically a 2 vote net change for the Biden campaign.

If you choose to not vote for Trump you are more or less implying that you are OK with genocide.

It's a sad fact but with their disgraceful conduct the Democrats have forced millions of Americans with a conscience to vote for Donald Trump this election.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mister Bates posted:

Emory University completely shut off the campus wifi lmao

lmfao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lowly IT stormtrooper

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

lumpentroll posted:

If you want to send a clear message to both parties and any future presidents, and that message is that a pro genocide policy will be punished at the polls there is only one candidate you can vote for.

It's simple math. If you don't vote Biden loses 1 vote. If you vote for Trump then Biden loses 1 vote and his opponent gains 1 vote making it basically a 2 vote net change for the Biden campaign.

If you choose to not vote for Trump you are more or less implying that you are OK with genocide.

It's a sad fact but with their disgraceful conduct the Democrats have forced millions of Americans with a conscience to vote for Donald Trump this election.

That's right, lumpentroll

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

lowly IT stormtrooper

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

lumpentroll posted:

Finally someone is talking sense.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Son of Sorrow posted:

bro a cspam poster shot a nazi just a couple years ago

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Mister Bates posted:

Emory University completely shut off the campus wifi lmao

all else aside lmao these dipshits know kids have phones yeah

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

The exception that proves the rule.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Son of Sorrow posted:

What did he smell like?

smells like poop

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

reported for glorifying self-harm

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Yep, and he was banned for it. This site has no revolutionary potential.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

nut zone...nah... catch me in the semen retention tent

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

my_custom_username posted:

Yep, and he was banned for it. This site has no revolutionary potential.

Great point.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

yeah exactly. and just imagine all the things going on that we dont know about

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
like stalin, i have killed the guilty and the innocent

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

like stalin, i have killed the guilty and the innocent

thank you

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

cool thanks for the info drop. now do the thing where you stop posting or get banned idiot.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

lumpentroll posted:

a vote for third party is a vote for trump after all.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
If you're stumbling into threads to go "none of this matters and also none of you are doing anything and also everythings bad doxx yourself and shoot a guy in the foot" then you're not a wise sage you're an attention-starved brat hth

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
son of stfu

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Neurolimal posted:

If you're stumbling into threads to go "none of this matters and also none of you are doing anything and also everythings bad doxx yourself and shoot a guy in the foot" then you're not a wise sage you're an attention-starved brat hth

its judakel

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

tristeham posted:

its judakel

I can see it

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

tristeham posted:

its judakel