Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
The retinue rushing strategy outlined above is extremely strong. As in, it seems it's the only viable way to play against the off-map AI opponent. If you don't beat them to the punch on bandits you'll get left in the dirt with the influence snowball rolling on without you, and if you don't use retinue you'll smother your economy in the crib.

One hint I haven't seen so far is that every zone has what is basically a "hidden" resource, and with that one included every zone two rich resources. If you don't see two crowns on the resources in the map, it's because the other rich resource is soil fertility, and if you do see two crowns on the map the soil fertility is going to be trash for that zone.

I got a rich soil and rich iron starting zone on the corner for fast trading and will see what else I learn from it so far. Rough game plan is to have the starting zone being my breadbasket basically maxing out the top tree pumping out food from farms, orchards, etc and then using eternal iron mines to cart that off to my second zone which will go hard on the mining and armor/weapons tree to turn it in to a big rear end army. How development points are there max for a zone? Two points for a deep mine might end up costing me in the long run if they're scarce at the high end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I did get a blank-start save copy of the rich iron rich soil starting zone, will probably keep it around and play through multiple times trying out different things to see what works best.

Haven't gotten to the top end yet though, so how many development points can I budget for that at max? Trying to work out my budget to see where I need to draw lines between must haves/really good/luxury points/nice-to-have/trash. There's a few trade points that look like they could make a trade economy explode hilariously but not sure what it would cost me to pick them up.

And yeah, rich stone/rich clay seem to be complete wastes. There's a few things you need each of them for to be able to build, and then after that I usually tear down any of the buildings that have something to do with those two resources and just ignore them entirely. Even that's just looking to get them the easy in-house way with a bit of labor. If they were ever a problem I'd just trade for any of it that I needed and move on.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
The random location, at least, is in I think. Almost certain I had a map that started in the center after one of my learned lesson restarts but I bailed out on it because I didn't want to be that far from the trade points.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
One trick I picked up is using multiple smaller fields and then I have an extra farm with the heavy plow upgrade, one family, and an ox assigned to it during plow season. Rest of the season I move them back in to the main building harvesting and threshing as one, but for plowing I get two oxen in the field doing their thing.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Maybe you need more staff at the trading post? I haven't really played around with trading much beyond the basics, but maybe having 4 families assigned as traders instead of just one could help alleviate that.

The entire trader/distribution thing is a bit opaque. I'm having similar problems. I have hundreds of firewood but people are whining about not having access to it. I also have two bakery homes, with their own families in them, on either side of a small granary that only accepts flour and bread, the granary has a family dedicated specifically to it alone, and both bakeries are constantly maxed out on storage and unable to make more bread. The granary isn't full and it does not appear that the family assigned to it is retrieving the baked bread or "selling" it on the market. There is no readily obvious indication of what is holding up the material flow or how to improve it, it just doesn't seem to work and I would really like to have a stockpile of extra bread for the future and to be able to start another settlement soon.

Edit:

Moonshine Rhyme posted:

Has anyone noticed a correlation between families traveling across town for work reducing their efficiency? My windmill (which already sounds buggy with the bizarre triple supply chain it needs from farmhouse->mill->bakery) is staffed by a family across town and seems horribly inefficient.

Windmills get an efficiency penalty for having trees around them I believe.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Well that leads me to another question about the opaque nature of the infrastructure system. What counts as a distribution facility? I see people at the store house or granary starting up stalls to "sell" stuff like food contained in the storage building they work for, then I see people living in the rear end end of nowhere working at the berry patch building their own market stall to distribute berries after walking halfway across the map to stand next to the guy working at the granary. Does the family working in the tannery set up a clothing stall to distribute leather, or the guy at the storehouse that has leather in it? Pretty sure I've seen both, and it makes infrastructure kind of a pain in the rear end to figure out when you're just guessing in the dark on what's happening and where your storage should go for best results.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

dogstile posted:

Farms are just weirdly wonky for me. I've got a full farmhouse, everyone who works there lives nearby, same with the windmill and the oven. My storehouse/granary is also fully staffed.

I have 200 veggies in reserve at all times, so I'd be surprised if they're eating as fast as I produce it, especially as I savescummed for good fertility to try farming.

Oxen + family plows the fields mega quick too. Even went with longer farms rather than square ones to speed up the plowing.

Edit: maybe the next step is to dedicate my next 10 families to another granary/storehouse combo. Been meaning to grab some more veggie farmers

I came across a fun, potentially exploitable bug in relation to farms but it'd be hard to reproduce. My militia was returning from gallivanting across the map to squish some bandits. They got back in one far corner of my territory, and I disbanded them to let them return to normal life. While they were walking back across the whole length of that territory the field that was up next for plowing started plowing itself at easily ten times the normal speed, whipping around back and forth not pausing to walk from one side to the other and back with each line with nobody working in it and no ox actually being in use. Just a ghostly farmer working at light speed.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I have a huge backlog at my bakery and it's about to literally kill me. The bakery storage is backed up and full and nobody will take the baked bread out, so the bakery family is taking bread out one-by-one to a granary instead of baking. I built an entire granary right next to the bakery, upgraded it, limited it to purely bread, put a family in there working the granary and they stand around all day "waiting" completely ignoring the baked bread. I cannot figure out how to get the bread moved out.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Is it a communal bakery (trash) or a burgage plot bakery? The latter will have zero problems. The former needs a full staff, or even two bakeries, to be efficient. Logically it should be the other way around but for some reason communal bakeries really suck.

It's a plot bakery, and it is definitely having this problem. I cannot get anybody else to take the bread out of this loving thing. I have an entire upgraded granary with family RIGHT loving NEXT TO THE BAKERY that I have tried leaving as default, limiting geographically, toggling to bread only, everything I can think of. Nothing. The granary family stands around doing loving nothing at all, "Waiting". Nobody will take this loving bread out of this loving bakery and the bakery family is out of storage so they're taking bread out one at a time.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
God help you if you try to move a market or rebuild it. Supplies on the ground both block construction and are impossible to move in a decent time frame. If it's raining or snowing kiss that stuff goodbye. Definitely need more control over stuff like that. A "Do this right now, don't ignore it" button, priority management and so on.

Anyone have tips for sheep management? My breadbasket zone is usually running a series of wheat, sorry, emmer, barley and flax with three zones for each type so one is active and two are fallow. So nine fields, three active, six fallow. Sheep will only ever converge on one of them at a time to fertilize it. Is there any way to divide them up? Do they poop one field to max fertility and move on?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Burns posted:

This option appears to work well so far and it will prevent harvest loss.

I disabled crop rotation because it just doesnt seem to work well. That being said it does appear that some crops can survive the winter if sowed in the fall. Flax seems to be able to make it to spring.

Overall there are some peculiar behaviors that need to be sorted out.

I think all crops will make it through the winter, with their growth progress intact even, as long as crop rotation isn't turned on. If crop rotation is turned on for automation that seems to set the schedule and once it ticks over the farm workers see "Welp, that crop is there and it's supposed to be fallow. Gotta rip that out". It's a bit of a micromanagement pain in the rear end the first few years but until you're at the point of having excess population you can just dump on the farms year around and ignore along with a sizable enough food reserve to cover some patchy times I've had the best outcomes with manually checking the fields twice a month or so and seeing what needs done on each field based on their state as a crop, not the time on the calendar.

Bakery update; best I've been able to do is get the bakery up to level 3 and get a few families in there. With enough families living there full time, the building upgrades increasing storage considerably, and the granary three steps away directly across the street, bakery families carrying one loaf at a time is enough to get the backlogged time down to a minimum and get some decent throughput. Granary workers continue to completely ignore it.

Tonight's project is going to be figuring out how best to integrate sheep in to this for the fertilization perk, and figuring out what the poo poo is up with donkeys and the inter-zone trading posts. I'd really like to be able to give bread to my new mining colony to help sustain them and give them food diversity but I'm apparently forced to trade 1:1 for piddly poo poo like iron ore I don't need in my main city just to be able to push bread over to the colony. *IF* I can get the stupid prick standing next to the donkey to get their rear end in gear and actually do a thing.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
My heart of hearts dream is that the developer (lol) goes hog wild on the castle thing, then we get fun castle building and siege/siege defense mechanics for zone control with the same tight level of integration that there currently is for militia/economy. Put that joiner shop to work making trebuchets and promote rich stone veins to a serious strategic resource for ammo and wall building.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Jamwad Hilder posted:

There might be? When you raise militia and retinues, those workers aren't doing their normal jobs. If you have ~100 men called up for fighting, that's 100 people who aren't chopping wood, mining, working market stalls, etc. When you disband the units they go back to doing those things and you can see noticeably more people tilling fields, for example. That said, I haven't noticed if it's actually impacted my economy or if it's just an animation thing.

Yeah the only choke point I've really noticed is that one zone has a cliff you can build on

It definitely has an impact. Not in a red-flag error message "There's nobody to haul this lumber!" way but the rest of your economy will absolutely grind to a halt if you clear out every available recruit and leave them on the other side of the map.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

CuddleCryptid posted:

The separation of regional wealth and personal wealth is kind of silly imo. I understand what they are going for, but it seems like the lord of this tiny little village should be able to go "yknow what? That new ox? It's on me. No problem guys".

Sure, limit the use of regional wealth for paying soldiers, but it should be okay the opposite way as well.

Honestly I'm kind of surprised that there isn't a "personal wealth" system for families as well. It seems like there is a whole system set up for it.

This would make expanding in to another region a much less painful process. Unless I'm stupid the only way is to pay for the settler camp thing, and then the new region is almost entirely on its own. At best you can set up the trader donkey and send back something stupid like iron ore to your main village or whatever in exchange for bread to stay alive or firewood to also stay alive, but that still means a portion of your limited initial pool of labor has to be going to some kind of task to produce something just to send back. Kinda strikes me as weird. I can set land taxes on everyone in the territory but I can't spend those taxes and tell the baker "Yeah those loaves are on me, and it's going over there. Don't worry about what they have available I'm covering it."

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Is there some super secret way to de-brewery-ize a burgage without demolishing it? Starting to expand in to level 3 burgages to max out my development points and want to optimize my brewery location right next to the alehouse since there's apparently some weirdness about trying to store ale in storehouses I need to work around. Read that it ends up in an eternal labor-consuming loop of people going back and forth from the alehouse to the storehouse and back, so the best way is to keep your alehouse as the only authorized storage location and just kinda suck it up that the brewery is also gonna be capped and the brewery families need to walk it over one at a time without a cart.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Cyrano4747 posted:

I finally beat the Baron scenario. I think I'm done for now, at least until there's a content update. I feel like I did what I came to do in this version. 25 hours or so, pretty good for this early of an early release.

Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.

Working on that scenario myself, getting a little grindy building up enough influence and a large enough army. I can see where there's the blank spot that more game mechanics are intended to go here during this stretch.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
gently caress me sideways the army that baron gets for the final territory is just flat out obscene. I've got four maxed retinues, two spear militia, one sword militia and I think he gets another two full units beyond me with some hinky poo poo like 36 unit retinues or something. I haven't seen a mercenary unit in like a year and I have close to 3,000 personal wealth just piling up that I can't use to get more units for the fight. Just not even fun at that point.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Wafflecopper posted:

Holy crap, sheep breed at a pace that would make rabbits blush. I had about 20 before I took the breeding perk. A year or two later and now I have four hundred and sixty

That's bonkers. Might be the only way to get them to be useful fertilizers though. I bought 20 or 30 of them, built up fences around a dozen or more fields, and they moved in to one fallow field with a capacity of 50 or more that they didn't leave for two years even after it maxed out fertility. Don't see a way to manually herd them around even if I wanted to, so I guess sheep eternal is the only way to do it.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Super looking forward to the middle-to-end game being filled out, there's a bunch of little pieces laying around that are looking like a good time.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1363080/view/4201372769976733265

That is a big ol' bunch of fixes and changes.

quote:

My first goal was to fix all the most common reported issues:

- The rate of Hildebolt's claims
- The famous "None" people spawning in huge numbers and refusing to do any work
- The clogged Trading Posts
- The game being stuck at the summary screen after a victory / game over
- Very weak archer damage
- Inefficient sawpits which also triggered "generic storage full" problem banners
- Problems with optimizations in large cities (still some work to do here)
- Inefficient marketplace supply
- Problems with farming, like crops erasing in the winter & inefficient harvests
- Too harsh oversupply/undersupply systems
- People and/or livestock staying homeless even though there is living space in the settlement
- Overly high ale consumption

Additionally, to make trading between Regions easier, I made sure that the players can use Trading Posts to trade between their own regions
without using Barter / Pack Stations.

Each good type now has a switch that disables trading it with Free Merchants / Tradepoints in case the players wants to only trade with another Region. The displayed import price will adjust dynamically, showing the lowest possible price found (and NA or not available if there is no good of this type anywhere to be found).

Trade related development branches were nerfed drastically because players argued that it made the game too easy.

Whenever a person dies, there is a 30 day mourning period that blocks growth. You can now preview this in the Building Panel of the Burgage Plot or by pressing TAB.

Carried corpses now have a visual representation.

New upgraded retinue armor variations were added.

I reimplemented a mechanic called "Annual Royal Tax" or "King's Tax" (still deciding on the naming). It's a tax that is collected from the Treasury once per year, goes to the King, that is calculated per resident and in theory should slightly punish bad workplace optimization and make it more difficult to hoard huge amounts of cash.

The Large Granary building got a rework. The doors now properly animate.

A new unit patron was added - St. Maurice

Full patch notes below:

Version 0.7.955->0.7.960

Major changes:

-The King's Tax is now enabled (or Annual Royal Tax, can't decide on the name)
a) This tax is collected annually from all players (main player and AI) and goes to your liege. It's counted per population and therefore should become a counterbalance for players who hoard huge wealth despite having non-optimized economies.
b) [WIP] For now the player can go in debt without consequence, but in the future the player will lose king's favor and eventually the king's army will show up as enemies for players who refuse to pay

-Global/Local trade switch for trading posts
a) The player can now switch trade to "local only" in the trading post for each type of good if they want to use the trading post to exchange goods between their own regions but ignore the free merchants.
b) For now 2 trading posts (both regions) are still required to make it work.
c) Employed traders will prioritize to travel to the place with best prices to commence trade, and yes potentially including regions owned by other Lords. This can have interesting consequences in the future. For now I reduced the transport distance from the calculation in order to make it more predictable for the player where the traders will go (to the place with the best price).
d) Regional wealth is still required for exchanging goods between regions with a trading post since I want to keep the regions as independent economic units which in my view a more realistic simulation of economy.

Gameplay & balance:
-[Experimental] When consuming food, people will now pick a random food resource instead of eating food in a specific order
-[Experimental] Fertility is no longer drained after crop growth reaches 100% so that always micromanaging early harvest is no longer a preferred strategy. Yield may still increase over 100% growth if max yield is not reached.
-[Experimental] When harvesting, the crops are directly added to the field inventory instead of the villager inventory. This was done to ensure that harvesting walk times aren't the main bottleneck for farming, especially for large fields. [Side note: moving harvest season to August is also possible in a future patch if needed]
-[Experimental] Prioritized Oxen plowing over transporting resources back to the granary & warehouse to reduce the ox walking back and forth from the plowed field every time a new batch of resources is available for transport
-Plowing shed now adds 2 livestock worker slots
-Lowered the rate of the Baron claiming regions and adjusted it to better reflect the game settings
-Removed the worker camp upgrade - it was meant for colony regions and will be readded when they are properly implemented
-Food producing residential plots no longer stock up on their produce before they share with the marketplace
-Increased sawpit log storage space to 5
-[Experimental] When establishing a trade route, the merchants will no longer all spawn in the nearest tradepoint. Instead, the game will distribute the merchants to circle between various tradepoints in order to make building trading posts right on the edge of the region less optimal.
-Increased warbows ranged attack from 4 to 12
-[Experimental] "Trade logistics" development branch now lowers the cost of new trade routes by 50% instead of clamping it at 25
-[Experimental] Cost of opening new trade routes now scales exponentially with every opened trade route
-[Experimental] Base cost of opening a trade route was increased from 12 to 20 (that is before the good value multiplier)
-[Experimental] When market is oversupplied, the player can still export stuff, although for much lower price
-[Experimental] The price multiplier for oversupplied goods is now 0.75x for oversupplied and 0.5x for critically oversupplied
-[Experimental] How fast market is oversupplied no longer depends on the value of goods because it punished having high value trade routes. Now the oversupply rates are equal for all good types.
-[Experimental] Better deals development branch reduces the foreign import tariff by 50% instead of removing it completely
-[Experimental] Reduced ale consumption by 75% (around 1/3 per family per month)
-[Experimental] Made the building placement steepness limits harsher cause the trading posts and churches often looked super janky on very sharp slopes
-Soldiers no longer trigger "unburied bodies" approval factor when corpses are in their proximity
-[Experimental] Hitching post is free again, to reduce chances of players getting stuck with no ox, no hitching post and no ability to order an ox

Minor changes:
-Applied the "mindfulness" system that was initially designed for the oxen to the free merchants. This system is used to reduce clumps and traffic jams.
-Moved the location of trades further off map to make sure there is some space for all the trade wagons even if the players place the trading post right on the edge of the map
-If a trading post is clogged, traders are allowed to make transactions without entering the shed, as long as they are within the general building bounds
-[Experimental] Changed default AA under DX11 to TAA
-Added a spatialization update call when recruits are sneakily teleported home when rallied to ensure collisions are properly calculated after teleportation
-Added a check for idle villagers to avoid hanging around the graveyard for random conversation since it looked weird
-Made "is close to camera" value update on setting follow mode to make sure the game doesn't optimize animations or sound effects thinking the character is still far from the camera
-Disabled fire damage for people who have water buckets and are actively firefighting + redued the fire damage amount
-When all resource visualization slots are "filled", villagers will transport to a random one instead of the first one found. This ensures less traffic jams for instance at the churchyard if all graves are "full" already.
-Firefighting villagers will now ignore anti-clogging behavior (waiting their turn at narrow pathfinding points)
-Added a "mourning period left" UI element in the residential panel to display how many days of mourning are left until the burgage plot can bring in more family members again
-Added mourning icon to the building floater
-Made sure mourning period is properly added to save data
-After continuing the game after a victory the camera should go back to the player's main region instead of levitating over the map edge
-[Experimental] Disabled the ability to quicksave during the game over / victory cinematic
-Disabled the ability to manual save the game after being defeated & added a tooltip explaining why saves are disabled
-Disabled quick save and autosave if game was lost
-When ox gathers a log, it will prioritize immediately bringing it to the sawpit before bringing it to the logging camp unless construction reserve forbids it
-Improved marketplace logistics efficiency and optimization
-Tuned the AI retreat distances in an attempt to reduce how often its archers get into the loop of attack-retreat
-Added the missing trading post building thumbnail
-Minor unit in-town pathfinding updates
-Swapped the old UE4 destructible system for a new, UE5 friendly, chaos based debris system. For now it's just used for chopped firewood cutter logs.
-Further tweaks to properly choose the right default AA/upscaler during the first time launch correctly for specific GPUs (eg. RTX properly defaulting to DLSS)
-Added kings tax rate multiplier to the game setup settings
-Due to mismatch in global market supply stock values, old saves (from builds 0.7.954-0.7.956) will have their market supply reset on loading
-[Experimental] Due to changes in how food is consumed, a popup "Food consumed" may no longer appear if a building is selected while a food is being consumed from inventory
-[Experimental] Made the sheep flock a bit more closely together to look more like a herd
-Steepness limits no longer apply when placing rally points
-Players can now rally their militia on fields and pastures
-Trading posts will now display a price range for imports in case they can buy it both from other regions AND from foreign trade sources
-Increased the sheep & lamb collision radius
-Capped the number of workers who supply a single market stall at the same time to 2 to reduce markets getting completely clogged with the new upped market supply frequency
-Further optimized the market supply functions to make late game towns run smoother
-Optimized the function that searches for a friend to do idle tasks with (like conversations)
-Optimized the door opening animations
-Increased the precision when checking whether a character is inside a building on fire and should take damage
-Unified the currency icon in the mercenary company panel to make it clearer that you're paying with treasury and not regional wealth
-Added accommodation call after fire is started and turns people homeless so that they can be reaccommodated to other available burgage plots immediately
-Since almost all families have more than 1 family member, I made the "workplace/reassign" buttons aligned vertically instead of horizontally in the family list
-Fixed old fonts being used in the family entry widgets

Crashfixes:
-Fixed a crash when doing a sequence of livestock import, export and import, because "home" wasn't cleared properly during export and the same animal was reimported
-Fixed a rare crash if a handcart fails to spawn, probably if the trading post was build so that part of it crosses the map edge
-Fix crash on startup if OpenXr sdk is installed

Bugfixes:
-Fixed victory status not resetting after starting a new game, leading to a game over screen not appearing if the player lost/won multiple games without turning the game off
-Fixed crop transports not accounting for the farm work area
-Fixed crops dying in the winter instead of actually increasing yield by absorbing nutrients from the snow as it was intended for winter crops
-Fixed oxen sometimes "ghost plowing" a field when they are waiting on their guide
-Fixed plow and ox sometimes misaligning on 12x game speed
-Fixed farm workers not accounting for oxen plowing the farms in some situation, leading to a lot of unnecessary collisions on the field
-Fixed crop rotation unplowing the fields
-Fixed disbanded mercenary group becoming immediatley available again after save/load cycle
-Fixed the trading post export transactions not moving regional wealth between the regions correctly if owned by the same lord
-Fixed paused taverns fullfilling the entertainment requirement
-Fix attempt for never ending fires if a fire was triggered after the building was already on fire
-Fixed problem banners not erasing after an entity gets erased (for instance an animal runs away and leaves a "not enough pasture space" banner)
-Fixed "update task" sometimes triggering before a character gets assigned their region
-Fixed livestock sometimes being unaccomodated after order even though there is stable or pasture space due to being transfered to the region twice (once when buying and once when livestock merchant brings it to the building)
-Fixed livestock traders trading between on-map regions possibly sometimes paying twice because the ownership changing function was called both on pickup of livestock and on dropoff
-Fixed the game getting stuck on the game summary screen infinitely after winning or losing the game
-Fixed "none" people populating the town after a raid sometimes who just stand around waiting forever and possibly crash the game while reloading
-Fixed the blurry desktop icon
-Fixed the save/load menu header not translating after changing the language
-Fixed dead animals triggering the mourning period in burgage plots, halting growth
-Fixed mourning period halting homeless accomodation
-Fixed migration/growth of family members ignoring the 30 day mourning period sometimes
-Fixed the game getting stuck after you click "continue in sandbox" until any main tab is pressed
-Fixed the front lighting not being visible in the retinue editor if bounced light approximation is turned to low or off
-Fixed floating feedback text spawning during the cinematic mode
-Fixed autosave triggering during the cinematic mode
-Fixed "storage full" triggering for wrong buildings sometimes (for example sawpit having 1/1 logs)
-Fix attempt for oxen bringing too many logs to the sawpit and crossing the storage limit
-Fixed free merchants sometimes getting stuck if a trading post was build so close to the edge that a portion of it was outside of any region bounds
-Fixed horse wagon rotations getting a bit too wonky on slopes
-Fixed a bug where a unit could no longer move due to being forever stuck in "waiting for pathfinding to finish" if another unit with a lower squadID got completely destroyed
-Fixed the wrong yarn basket carrying animation
-Fixed traders not importing from on-map regions even though the price is better than buying from tradepoints
-Fixed farm workers & farm oxen stealing planks from fields which are getting "fenced up"
-Fixed "homeless" problem banner not disappearing after upgrading homeless camp to a worker camp
-Fixed animals not getting removed from stable space / pasture space after death
-Fixed animal corpses not disappearing over time
-Added a dirty fix for families moving into homes but not registering correctly and not displaying in the UI, leading to a "secret" family living in one of the burgage plots. The reason is still unknown and being investigated.

Cosmetics:
-Added a new patron saint banner graphics: St Maurice
-Added a carried dead body visualization
-Made debris piles align to ground slope
-Fixed the throw torch animation ending abruptly
-New upgraded retinue helmet variation: Pointy bascinet
-Fixed the armor clipping through the leg of the upgraded retinue puffy sleeve jupon body variation
-New upgraded retinue body variation: Coat of plates
-New upgraded retinue helmet variation: Hounskull bascinet with a gilded cover
-Increased location precision for animals standing in the stables
-Fixed the praying animation
-Fixed the wrong door orientation for LV2 cottage variation B (with a planked gable)
-Adjusted the two handed weapon default idle pose to have a more natural stance
-New militia helmet variation - banded bascinet with a mail aventail
-Fixed some mail armor variants clipping with helmets on T3 militia units (militia mail will get their own unique variations soon)
-Reworked lv2 granary model with proper animated doors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I could never figure out how to get sheep to work right. If they were fertilizing I didn't notice it. I also couldn't figure out how to get them to go where I wanted them to go. And if I wanted enough of them to do maybe anything the breeding perk was mandatory just from the numbers needed to fill even a single field, but taking that perk made them explode into a CPU killing ball of wool and frustration.