Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome
I posted this and i love it - mostly because i love Apocalypse Now and i love in particular Dennis Hoppers monologue here - and dont want it languishing in the interview thread

rotor posted:

Why? Why would a nice guy like you wanna kill a feature?

You know that the PO really likes you. He likes you, he really likes you. He's got something in mind for you. Aren't you curious about that? I'm curious, I'm very curious. You curious?

There's something happening out there, man. You know something, man, I know something that you don't know. That's right, jack. The man is clear in his mind, but his soul is mad . Oh yeah.

He's getting re-orged, I think. He hates all this, he hates it! But ... the man's ... uh ... he reads spec sheets out loud, alright? ... And a voice! A voice. ...

He likes you because you're still on schedule. He's got plans for the feature. Nah, nah, I'm not going to help you, you're going to help him, man. You're going to help him.

I mean, what are they going to say, man, when he's gone, huh? Because he gets re-orged, when it re-orged, man, when it all gets re-orged, he gets re-orged. What are they going to say about him? What, are they going to say, he was a productive man, he was a man who embodied our corporate values, he had plans, he had a PRD? Bullshit, man!
Am I going to be the one, that's going to set them straight? Look at me: wrong! ... You!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP1ZRB4vaQc

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

“werner vogels” posted:

CIA agent: "If I pull that [mask] off, will you die?"
Werner: "Everything fails…"
CIA agent: "You're a big guy."