Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
ok folks were one week into meltdown may and if you havent settled on your angle now is crunch time. so lets get going on those meltdowns

here are some classics
- chucking a full jar of peanut butter through the kitchen window because it has undesireable texture (crunchy/smooth/the natural variety that separates like tahini)
- (if man) opening the relationship and immediately losing your partner to some fat dicked lothario
- (if woman) forcefemming your blue collar "cis hetero" husband so hard he permanently transforms into a free use femboy
- (if nonbinary) joining an activist group only to get driven out a week later for practicing the wrong flavor of marxist leninism
- getting what you want but NOT what you need and immediately making it everyones problem

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
My plan for this May is to end up in a psych ward for 4 days because a 13yo on GTA Online asked me if I was acoustic.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i’ll stop the world and melt with you

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

xcheopis

Barco Fiesta posted:

My plan for this May is to end up in a psych ward for 4 days because a 13yo on GTA Online asked me if I was acoustic.

When you are clearly electric.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

xcheopis

Might go with the classic, "Set this work laptop aflame, toss it through a window, run off to live with seals". Not original but works well if I can't come up with something new.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

RavenousScoot

the takeshis castle challenge where they run through doors, but they're actually just there to practice punching holes through

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
getting the wrong order at a fast food restaurant and singlehandedly reburning chicago to the ground

crimes

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

xcheopis posted:

When you are clearly electric.

mfs will see you with dual-coil pickups and be like "are you acoustic"

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
microdosing divorce by letting my wife fill the dishwasher

crimes

treasure bear

thinking about flipping out, going absolutely ballistic, but im biding my time, studying the joker's craft

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i wake up in a cold sweat

thank god its just another practice run

the toaster dings and i smash it against the wall

i’m ready

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Trash Ops

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

made an alt to practice sending insane PMs to

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
joanne k rowling taking off her anime training weights and tweeting slurs at two hundred kilometers per hour

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
joanne k rowling doing the matrix moves dodging bullets labeled HOLOCAUST DENIAL and STOCHASTIC TERROR

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
(finger in ear) getting word from the field now... glinner... oh my g-d... it's anyone's game! glinner has been divorced by his fleshlight!!!

crimes