Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

Ezekiel 23:20

In It For The Tank posted:

Hmm yes, interesting.

(I wish I was talented enough to make it a They Live style gif.)

Two questions.

Is that a real beard?

What the gently caress is sitting at that table?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Smiling Jack posted:

so is it out yet

No. A few lazy assholes haven't finished their chapters.

(including me)

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

I'm tempted to take another one, but only because I want to use the phrase "breach my brown portcullis with your mighty meat ram, my lord!" in context.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Thulsa Doom posted:

What the gently caress is sitting at that table?

It's a she-GRRM.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

so i read that sci-fi book by GRRMS manservant and it was ok

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thulsa Doom posted:

I'm tempted to take another one, but only because I want to use the phrase "breach my brown portcullis with your mighty meat ram, my lord!" in context.

"Come into my castle, m'lord." ;-*

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

My lord, only ignorant peasants say "m'lord".

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Well, I'll give Geeves 24 hours or I'll start writing Chapter 5.

While I'm waiting, do you think I should include:

A) A song and dance number?

B) More Shakespearean beats?

C) A Downton Abbey parody?

D) Comical misinterpretations?

E) The 36 chambers?

F) All of the above?

Lines are open, vote now!

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Arbite posted:

E) The 36 chambers?

F) All of the above?

F is the only option.

thornghost
Oct 11, 2010

I have a picture of me with GRRM. He looks less than enthused.

my cat is norris posted:

And you didn't join us for any meet-ups or drinking. :colbert:

And you didn't invite me to any meet-ups or drinking. :stewart:

But seriously, this is the only thread I post on/check in the SA Forums. I didn't see any info about a meetup.

The Mutato
Feb 23, 2011

Neil deGrasse Highson

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

No. A few lazy assholes haven't finished their chapters.

(including me)

MEANWHILE, BACK AT THE ICECLAW MOUNTAINS

"Hey, wait a minute!" some of you might be saying now. "Wait a minute, wait a minute! Where's chapter 5? Where are chapters, 8, 9 13 and 18? Where was the ending? That can't be all of it..."
Well, no. There's more to come. Another novella as erotic as this one.
We did not forget to write the other chapters. Well, yes we did. Anyways, expect to see Bren, Sensa, The Pound, Jeffrey and all your other favourite characters next year in A Clash of Cocks.

Wild Cards, 2013

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

The Mutato posted:

"Hey, wait a minute!" some of you might be saying now. "Wait a minute, wait a minute! Where's chapter 5? Where are chapters, 8, 9 13 and 18? Where was the ending? That can't be all of it..."
We did not forget to write the other chapters. Well, yes we did. Anyways, expect to see Bren, Sensa, The Pound, Jeffrey and all your other favourite characters next year in A Clash of Cocks.

Wild Cards, 2013

You bastard.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

Arbite posted:

E) The 36 chambers?

F) All of the above?

G) All except the song and dance. This is art, not vaudeville :chord:

The Slippery Nipple
Mar 27, 2010

The Mutato posted:

Wild Cards, 2013

'Tis a thing of beauty absolute fuckery.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

The Mutato posted:

Wild Cards, 2013

Well, I just finished Chapter 13 and sent it in, so uh, :ms:?

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Arbite posted:

E) The 36 chambers?

F) All of the above?

G) A sexy rap battle.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
H) Anal fisting.

Even I haven't gone up to the elbow... of love.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
What about the elbow of a drunken hookup?

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

I) Elbowjob.

e: we're gonna need a bigger alphabet :getin:

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Look, I'm not the rear end in a top hat who wrote him to be 13. I can have him decapitate a peasant and force the widow to drink the stump blood, but sex et al. is off limits.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
We're not unamenable to compromise. How about if he has her fellate the bleeding stump?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

whowhatwhere posted:

We're not unamenable to compromise. How about if he has her fellate the bleeding stump?

What part of et al. was vague?

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

Arbite posted:

What part of et al. was vague?

All of it. Please specify every single thing that is off limits :allears:

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

whowhatwhere posted:

All of it. Please specify every single thing that is off limits :allears:

making GBS threads, pissing, loving, cuntbusting, cocksuckering, motherfuckering, and titsitilation.

et al.

*Edit* Also, you should have said al. of it, but puns like that are why you're you and I'm about to be twice as internet rich as I was going to be before.

Arbite fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Sep 6, 2012

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Can you somehow work in a title match between Ultimate Wildling and Hulk Hogor?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The Mutato posted:

Wild Cards, 2013

The ultimate insult. Feel the lemoncake ooze down your face, nuncles.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

thornghost posted:

And you didn't invite me to any meet-ups or drinking. :stewart:

But seriously, this is the only thread I post on/check in the SA Forums. I didn't see any info about a meetup.

We had a big thread going about it on the meet-ups board. If you're ever traveling to a big event or to another city, that's a fun section of the forums to glance over, just in case other goons might be headed to the same place.

I must relent -- I have been unable to finish my chapter for our novel. I do not think I will have time to do that in the next several days, either.

Sorry. :(

doublefrost
Jan 8, 2006
Checked out the new Kindle Paperwhite on Amazon today.

http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/kindle/dp/2012/KC/popup-paperwhite.jpg

They picked an interesting page from ADWD for their 'See the difference' comparison shot. Apparently, the difference is the new Kindle has enough room for spoilers.

Godspeed Amazon spoiler-troll.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

Sounds like the co-authors are going for a more ballsout parody, while my chapter seems to be droning on and full of bland, safe sort of deviancies. I have failed. No true Wildcard.

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

SaviourX posted:

Sounds like the co-authors are going for a more ballsout parody, while my chapter seems to be droning on and full of bland, safe sort of deviancies. I have failed. No true Wildcard.

It needs a couple of completely bland chapters like ours. Sometimes subtlety is funny.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Exactly.

The elbow deep rear end fisting is meaningless if it's in the middle of nonstop rusty trombones and pissplay.

The sandwich isn't just the squirt of hot sauce.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

I wrote straight-laced fantasy fiction. :eng101:

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

Is there another chapter open? I have a hankerin' to write purple prose about foodstuffs plumbing the depths of womanly orifices.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

doublefrost posted:

Checked out the new Kindle Paperwhite on Amazon today.

http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/kindle/dp/2012/KC/popup-paperwhite.jpg

They picked an interesting page from ADWD for their 'See the difference' comparison shot. Apparently, the difference is the new Kindle has enough room for spoilers.

Godspeed Amazon spoiler-troll.

You really should have uploaded the picture to imgur, it's already a totally different book, even if the thumbnail is still a Tyrion chapter.

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

Scrubs. If Amazon were true wildcards they'd have chosen the cock/oval office page or Dany making GBS threads or the Red Wedding.

Also I saw something about Paris on the new thumbnail and thought it was an obtuse joke about GRRM's minion.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
I also wrote bland intro stuff. You have to lull the reader into a false sense of sexurity.

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

Thulsa Doom posted:

Is there another chapter open? I have a hankerin' to write purple prose about foodstuffs plumbing the depths of womanly orifices.

I don't think anyone's picked up chapter twenty-something that I abandoned. Pretty sure it takes place around a feast/celebration.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Arbite posted:

Going going gone. I'll have something up at some point, but first, dinner.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1622236702/dunk-and-egg-a-game-of-thrones-fan-web-series

Kickstarter for a Dunk & Egg series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

Why even bother, Homestuck is going to win all the kickstarters, except for maybe...

A GAME OF BONES

Pledge 5 bucks get a ebook copy of this sexy rear end story from the one and only T. B. Thread!!

Pledge 10 bucks get a clipping from GRRMs beard, heard its an aphrodisiac so GET ON THAT poo poo, bake some into some cupcakes for your romantic interest and get that pink mast rising.... cologne comin out later this year GUARANTEED to get your Dick sucked FROM THE BACK nahmean??