Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRQXtWuQcjw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

this thread is now about inframan cuz :sbahj:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
"We can have...such a thing?"

Box of Bunnies posted:

Blue Buster's actor is a year younger than Kyoryu Blue's, but Nossan the character is apparently meant to be 32.
drat it, I'm a year older than Nossan.

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 09:17 on May 6, 2013

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Edit: Never mind. Double post.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

IT'S HERE! Super Best OOOs Driver announced for August! This is a must-buy for me. I loved the OOOs belt but one of the reasons, other than series preference of course, that I got the SB Double Driver over the OOOs or Fourze one is because it came with all the attachments needed to enjoy it. I couldn't imagine spending enough to get all the medals/switches that I'd want. I hope we get a Super Best Fourze Belt like this one day.

Of course, I say all this, but now I own a Gaburevolver and a Wizardriver... I only want certain rings/batteries though! I mean, not that I'd mind having them all... :ohdear:

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
YESSSSS. I know what I want for Christmas.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

mikeycp posted:

YESSSSS. I know what I want for Christmas.

Xmas? Man, those things will be sold out by September.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

404GoonNotFound posted:

Toku Fans are the Worst Greeed of the Greeed.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

404GoonNotFound posted:

Buying it immediately, but not opening until December, because I can't justify that much on a toy otherwise.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

mikeycp posted:

Buying it immediately, but not opening until December, because I can't justify that much on a toy otherwise.

Bake it into a giant cake, it's the only way.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

404GoonNotFound posted:

Bake it into a giant cake, it's the only way.

You're absolutely right. This is the only way to receive this belt.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

IT'S HERE! Super Best OOOs Driver announced for August! This is a must-buy for me. I loved the OOOs belt but one of the reasons, other than series preference of course, that I got the SB Double Driver over the OOOs or Fourze one is because it came with all the attachments needed to enjoy it. I couldn't imagine spending enough to get all the medals/switches that I'd want. I hope we get a Super Best Fourze Belt like this one day.

Of course, I say all this, but now I own a Gaburevolver and a Wizardriver... I only want certain rings/batteries though! I mean, not that I'd mind having them all... :ohdear:

That's pretty dang awesome, but...no orange medals? Being BuraKaWani is suffering. :/

OZC
Jan 28, 2008
Sweet, I'm picking that up for sure. Been wanting an OOO Driver but Mandarake prices are already around 7000 yen and that only came with 4 medals.

I hope they branch out into Super Best drivers for the secondary riders too. I assume we won't see anything pre-Decade, which is a bummer, but I'd like to get a Super Best Accel, since I don't really want to spend the money on the Complete Selection release even though it includes Engine.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
I guess TRU is honoring the :10bux: cheaper preorders on the Legacy Morpher from months ago, I got the email saying my order was being processed just a little while ago.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
How come no ones subbed Gridman yet?

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

One of my favorite childhood movies.

Later I found out that the actor for Infra-Man was Danny Lee, who starred in such movies as The Killer. :psyboom:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Goddamn that's good Kyoryuger. Exactly what Sentai should be. Hit all the right notes.

Except for that scene with Amy, because that's just loving creepy.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

If by creepy you mean hot then yes. Its ok for women to be sexy sometimes.

The kids at the end were so :3:. This show continues to top itself in cheese.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

RBX posted:

If by creepy you mean hot then yes. Its ok for women to be sexy sometimes.

The kids at the end were so :3:. This show continues to top itself in cheese.

shes 15

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I did not know..............Stop looking at me.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
It's ok for women to be 15 sometimes.

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'...
Is there something I can search Youtube or Nico for to find awkward videos from older fans doing the Kyoryuger dance? I imagine they're only going to show the ones from kids.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

That Kyoryuger battle was AMAZING :supaburn:

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

There are better incidental fight scenes in Kyoryuger then some Sentai movies.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

I thought she was 16.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Xelkelvos posted:

I thought she was 16.

IIRC, she's 16 now, 15 when filming.

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

and oh my god, unless you're seventeen, and I doubt you are, it'd still be loving weird.

Markovnikov
Nov 6, 2010
The actress for Luna in Akibaranger is also like 14-15 years old. I still can't believe it :stare:.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Markovnikov posted:

The actress for Luna in Akibaranger is also like 14-15 years old. I still can't believe it :stare:.

The actress for Yumeria isn't much older, even though she's supposed to be 24 or something in the show.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

boom boom boom posted:

It's ok for women to be 15 sometimes.

They aren't women then. It's alright if you are in that age range, but please don't be a creeper. I have to put up with that bullshit enough on other forums.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Super Hero Tasien confirms Decade as the worst series with his haircut and Diend being the dumbest fucker alive. Great movie.

toomanyninjas
Feb 10, 2005

DOGOLD, I WANT YOU TO CALL AN AM-BOO-LANCE AND WHEN THEY GET HUR I WANT YOU TO TELL THEM TO
KEEP SMILING!

Modern Day Hercules posted:

The actress for Yumeria isn't much older, even though she's supposed to be 24 or something in the show.

edit: nm, her birthday's in October, so she's still 17.

toomanyninjas fucked around with this message at 15:47 on May 9, 2013

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
We're all getting banned.

Eponymous
Feb 4, 2008

Maybe I just want to be happy, huh?! Maybe I want my life to not be a trainwreck for five GOD DAMN minutes?!
Shunpei really works a lot better when he's got another dummo to play off of.

OZC
Jan 28, 2008

OZC posted:

I assume we won't see anything pre-Decade, which is a bummer...

I love being wrong. Super Best Den-O belt. August, for 4500 yen.

http://www.jefusion.com/2013/05/super-best-kamen-rider-henshin-den-o-belt-revealed.html

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica
Loved how much the dancing was incorporated in to the fighting at the start of this episode. Nice that Utchy can just be his goofball self with the rest of the team now, but I'dve maybe liked for his nice/stern dynamic to have been played with for a couple more episodes.

On Amy, her actress is of age where I live but even her character, who is a couple of years older than the actress, is too young for me.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Box of Bunnies posted:

Loved how much the dancing was incorporated in to the fighting at the start of this episode. Nice that Utchy can just be his goofball self with the rest of the team now, but I'dve maybe liked for his nice/stern dynamic to have been played with for a couple more episodes.

On Amy, her actress is of age where I live but even her character, who is a couple of years older than the actress, is too young for me.

Nope, no time for seriousness on Kyoryuger. Everybody has to be silly.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
While this isn't the Power Rangers thread, I think it should be noted that the hilarious trainwreck that is the production of Super Megaforce has prompted one of the greatest similes I've ever seen.

quote:

except they SHOULD care because if the new kids see these old actors then they will want to watch all the old shows. which mean interest in toys and other crap that Saban can sell them! its about history drat it! that's like saying nobody needs to learn about the wars of the past because they didn't live back then. its just Saban being lazy assholes who disrespect everyone involved. this is a time when both Sentai fans and Power Ranger fans and fans of both need to work together and tell Saban to stop being freaking stupid and stop this show right now because its clear they can't do it justice. I would rather my children sit down and watch the old MMPR on DVD or do a marathon on Netflix then support this era's "Saban"

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica

Waffleman_ posted:

Nope, no time for seriousness on Kyoryuger. Everybody has to be silly.

The duality allows for additional shenanigans, though.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Sora's starting to remind me of Kiba from Faiz now. What they do with his character could potentially be interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

While this isn't the Power Rangers thread, I think it should be noted that the hilarious trainwreck that is the production of Super Megaforce has prompted one of the greatest similes I've ever seen.

This is dumb and whoever wrote it should feel dumb for writing it. Power Rangers has run for 20 years and has had hundreds of actors play rangers, on top of that they are currently filming in New Zealand. The cost of bringing even half of these actors back would insane, especially when the audience wouldn't recognize most if any of the old timers.

• Locked thread