Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

Fireless Phoenix posted:

the way you phrased it though really sounds like there are times when it's acceptable to be discreet about it.

Not rly and idk what you mean by "discrete about it"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

As we have already established, "Gay Panic" has no basis in legal or scientific fact. Giving it any credibility, and even using it in your arguments is not only intellectually dishonest, but it shows you are being disingenuous.

You cannot help but recognize that by advocating these harmful positions that you are not supporting the cause of integration and civil rights for trans individuals. This doesn't make you a good or even moderate ally. This makes you an out and out bad ally. You are actively working against them because you are taking people who actually work for trans rights, people like me, and making me spend time that could be best spent working for their benefit, and instead use that time to diffuse your impact.

It is sad that your ignorance and the ignorance of others hurts so many people.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

acephalousuniverse posted:

Not rly and idk what you mean by "discrete about it"

like not telling your date that your vagina is actually a gaping wound

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

Gay women actually have more conflicts with mtfs than straight men do. Hence the ongoing kerfuffles over the "Cotton Ceiling", 'Michigan Womyn's Festival' and various other instances where men in dresses cause trouble by acting precisely like men.

Hey maoist pussy

Who advocated rape itt

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Maoist Pussy posted:

Gay women actually have more conflicts with mtfs than straight men do. Hence the ongoing kerfuffles over the "Cotton Ceiling", 'Michigan Womyn's Festival' and various other instances where men in dresses cause trouble by acting precisely like men.

Of those, only the cotton ceiling pertains to sexual intercourse, and you'll find that most reasonable folks are in agreement that literally everyone has the right to not have sex with any other person for any given reason.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Goons keep saying no one would ever mistake a troon for a woman. If so, then isn't it the dude's fault for not noticing? Just thinking out loud!

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

Goons keep saying no one would ever mistake a troon for a woman. If so, then isn't it the dude's fault for not noticing? Just thinking out loud!

straight men will sleep with anything* hth.
*the fact that goonettes cant get laid is testament to how much of a failure they are as women

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

people who actually work for trans rights, people like me, ...

How do you work for trans rights

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

As we have already established, "Gay Panic" has no basis in legal or scientific fact. Giving it any credibility, and even using it in your arguments is not only intellectually dishonest, but it shows you are being disingenuous.

You cannot help but recognize that by advocating these harmful positions that you are not supporting the cause of integration and civil rights for trans individuals. This doesn't make you a good or even moderate ally. This makes you an out and out bad ally. You are actively working against them because you are taking people who actually work for trans rights, people like me, and making me spend time that could be best spent working for their benefit, and instead use that time to diffuse your impact.

It is sad that your ignorance and the ignorance of others hurts so many people.

Except he brought up Gay Panic as a thing to be mocked, not lending it credibility. Also you're the worst ally because you literally believe that trans people are deceiving people just by being.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Fireless Phoenix posted:

like not telling your date that your vagina is actually a gaping wound

that they have to stick a medical grade dildo in or else it'll heal up lol.

AtTeNtIoN AlL TrOoNs: KiLl YoUrSeLvEs!

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

How do you work for trans rights

Volunteer for PRIDE. Have for a number of years now. Its a big deal.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
personally i think its rude and wrong for a mtf preop troon to even date a lesbian.

ofc troons aren't mentally all there so i suppose i can give them a pass for majorly loving up a basic social norm.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

can you guys find new ways to hate troons

you're repeating yourself and it's getting not fun to read

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
Well I don't have a job "per se," but I do spend 18 hours a day online talking about how people who cut their dicks off shouldn't be discriminated against, so I guess you could say I'm pretty big in the activism world

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Smoking Crow posted:

I don't hate anyone. I want rights and freedoms for everyone! I also want everyone to receive the mental healthcare they desperately deserve.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Bicyclops posted:

Assuming that a person doesn't support rape or any kind of deception with regard to sex (I don't), Maoist Pussy, please state what your other problems with trans people are.

Beyond that, just the sort of general unease that is generated by people who breach body norms, such as fats, women with mustaches, people with ridiculous ear-gauges, Amanda Palmer, that sort of thing.

I also don't agree on a philosophical level that identity can be disentangled from one's physical circumstances, but that isn't really important. Mainly, I just don't like it when people who creep me out show up when I am trying to party.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

Yeah, and I bet all those folks are real grateful that you silently long for the day when they can all just take a magic pill and you won't have to deal with them anymore.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Smoking Crow posted:

no one's said horse piss or 'made from a piece of butt' in a while! I think that's progress.

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

Provide evidence

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

Beyond that, just the sort of general unease that is generated by people who breach body norms, such as fats, women with mustaches, people with ridiculous ear-gauges, Amanda Palmer, that sort of thing.

I also don't agree on a philosophical level that identity can be disentangled from one's physical circumstances, but that isn't really important. Mainly, I just don't like it when people who creep me out show up when I am trying to party.

Hey maoist pussy

Who advocated rape itt

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Plom Bar posted:

Of those, only the cotton ceiling pertains to sexual intercourse, and you'll find that most reasonable folks are in agreement that literally everyone has the right to not have sex with any other person for any given reason.

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

who advocated rape itt

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012
So the only examples you have are something saying the exact opposite, and a joke, both posted after you accused people of advocating rape

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

Ho ho, you've been just WAITING for that, haven't you? Except EMILY BLUNTS is only illustrating a paradox, not advocating rape.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
i think we should make all trannies who post here post their pics like OP did so we can have a hearty laugh at how much they look like a hosed up, broken human pretending to be the opposite gender

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
in addition to violent outbursts and vicious tendencies, troons are notoriously deceptive!

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

It's not even my words though! I'm just repeating what you guys said.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

So the only examples you have are something saying the exact opposite, and a joke, both posted after you accused people of advocating rape

I'm going to go ahead and assume you and Sabel have advocated rape-by-troon before.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Provide evidence

No problem. I am current scanning the first of 12 slices of the 12-foot PRIDE banner with my company logo on it. I run the volunteer coordination effort for my company too. I can upload all 12 images to IMGUR when i'm done. You will have to page through them unless imgur has a way for me to stitch them togeather.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Let this thread stand as the ultimate evidence that "chasing out the SJWs" doesn't in fact make anything funnier, it just means people can post jokes like "kill yourself" and other people can yell at them in an attempt to explain why that maybe isn't funny.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
I feel sad that this thread has not provided any concrete, final solutions to the troon problem

Maoist Pussy, would enforced badges do or maybe forehead tattoos saying "troon"?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Normally relaxed and cool, this guy dons the skirt of justice and deals out pwns & flames to the oppressors

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Plom Bar posted:

Ho ho, you've been just WAITING for that, haven't you? Except EMILY BLUNTS is only illustrating a paradox, not advocating rape.

She's just asking questions!

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
OP used to be a cute guy. that's a big crime imo when a cute guy kills his formerself :whitewater:

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
from watching the jerry springer show as a youth, i actually know that there are several ratchet trannies who do bang unsuspecting dudes.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

photoshop can attach them all into one image if enough parts match to panorama it

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Plom Bar posted:

Yeah, and I bet all those folks are real grateful that you silently long for the day when they can all just take a magic pill and you won't have to deal with them anymore.

I love everyone, not "those folks". I just want them to get better. So I do what any good person does, which is support the community until such time that we can remove their problems entirely.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

CountButtula posted:

I feel sad that this thread has not provided any concrete, final solutions to the troon problem

Maoist Pussy, would enforced badges do or maybe forehead tattoos saying "troon"?

seriouspost: honestly all we need is proper therapy and investigation. get rid of the liberal quack docs that advocate hormone and drug cocktails to people suffering from clinical depression and other grave issues.

ofc it will never happen since its a money-making industry for broken/confused individuals.

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

No problem. I am current scanning the first of 12 slices of the 12-foot PRIDE banner with my company logo on it. I run the volunteer coordination effort for my company too. I can upload all 12 images to IMGUR when i'm done. You will have to page through them unless imgur has a way for me to stitch them togeather.

Please post it. Question in meantime, do you feel as if the fact that you advocate that trans people should not be proud of their identities and instead take a pill to nullify that identity is on a basic level in contradiction to the goals of PRIDE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Bicyclops posted:

Let this thread stand as the ultimate evidence that "chasing out the SJWs" doesn't in fact make anything funnier, it just means people can post jokes like "kill yourself" and other people can yell at them in an attempt to explain why that maybe isn't funny.

This thread has been healing, heartwarming, informative and funny at various times, so maybe you should stop complaining.

• Locked thread