Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Except this isn't the first time someone made up summaries for DBS. Better to just wait for the usual guy who translates TV magazine summaries, those usually only tend to be shoddily translated rather than made up from whole cloth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

There's no real reason to doubt that they're true, especially when the phrasing of everything is consistent with how these things tend to go.

a cartoon duck posted:

Except this isn't the first time someone made up summaries for DBS. Better to just wait for the usual guy who translates TV magazine summaries, those usually only tend to be shoddily translated rather than made up from whole cloth.

That dude is the one who does the mag summaries, it's the source that's different here.

Yonkou is also posting them and he's a trusted source for basically anything spoiler.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Sep 5, 2017

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Well nevermind me then. Still, I think I'll wait for a more reliable source before trusting this.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
They're probably true, considering they have Gohan getting owned

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

It sounds like he's just struggling to win.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I wonder if the U6 team had and used any Dragon Balls from U6 Namek

If I was a universe with magic wish balls and WITHOUT a bunch if sweaty angry pride-consumed punchmen, I'd be abusing those fuckers harder than the Doctor's legendary power

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

If anyone is going to job to Jiren I felt it would be Frieza.

TenCentFang
Sep 5, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black August posted:

I wonder if the U6 team had and used any Dragon Balls from U6 Namek

If I was a universe with magic wish balls and WITHOUT a bunch if sweaty angry pride-consumed punchmen, I'd be abusing those fuckers harder than the Doctor's legendary power

The U6 Namekians might have been evil slugmen that waged a war of extermination with the rest of the galaxy.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.
If those spoilers are true they don't seem terribly surprising to me.

I think Vegeta will fall to Frost, it just feels right, he's not got a whole lot of setup in this arc or particularly important grudges to settle(the Hit thing fizzled out rapidly) or personal demons to overcome, also I think its really obvious at this point that they're going to have Gohan as the MVP for the end.

khwarezm fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Sep 5, 2017

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

vegeta losing to frost would be lame as hell (tho I guess then krillin could make fun of him or something) but him going out early would be fine I think

they need to lose people more important than the humans because they're clearly the bottom of the barrel for u7 here

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I think Vegeta will take out Magetta first though, especially since Botamo isn't around to cover his ears.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I think after zamasu arc they don't really know what to do with vegeta

TenCentFang
Sep 5, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kashuno posted:

Z was his story arc, and he went from start to finish. He's vestigial at this point except as a tool to occasionally highlight what a douchbag Goku can be.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Kashuno posted:

I don't think having a character playing a secondary role for one arc necessarily means they're at a loss for what to do with him, he did just have another kid after all.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
At the end of this arc Zeno decides all the remaining U7 members should fight to the death, they all fight valiantly until Vegeta emerges victorious, finally becoming the King of the Saiyans before everyone is wished back to life and life continues as if it never happened. Goku feels like he has no more limits to reach and we get a new show focused on Goten, Trunks, Pan, and Bulla

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Kelp Plankton posted:

Why do people want white super saiyan hair so badly? It's so boring looking

So super saiyan is all yellow and glowy. Getting even brighter rules out anything below yellow on the color spectrum and since obviously the power comes from how loving bright you are, being brighter would be more powerful.

Since pure white is pretty much the only step left after yellow (additive color system) Bing bang boom you have your next form.

Note that all of this reasoning was from before god ki was a thing now it is very obvious that bluer = better our whole premise was hosed.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
we should have known Blue was coming after Yellow since SSJ2 had blue lightning while crappy SSJ3 had yellow lightning.

TenCentFang
Sep 5, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
I used to think Trunks had white hair. It was a weird moment when I realized I unconsciously switched over to realizing it was actually light purple and looking back on when I was positive it was white.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I think Freeza will end up fighting Toppo and beat him. Then he'll job to Jiren, maybe. But I want to see Freeza betray Frost and eliminate him.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

How the hell would Vegeta lose to anybody bit Jiren or Hit?

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RBX posted:

How the hell would Vegeta lose to anybody bit Jiren or Hit?

Well, there's Toppo and Kale. Kale was stronger than SSB Goku, or at least in the same ballpark. So she could beat Vegeta, conceivably. Same for Toppo.

But you are otherwise correct, and this also applies to Freeza and Gohan and Goku himself. I think what's going to end up happening, and i admit this is boring as gently caress, is that Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Freeza are all going to end up fighting Jiren, and ganging up on him. Four on one. And get their loving asses kicked. Vegeta, Gohan, and Freeza are ringed out and then Goku gets his new form and single-handedly beats Jiren. But like I said, thats a boring outcome and I hope thats not what ends up happening. But it would be a decent way of hyping up Jiren.

TenCentFang
Sep 5, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blue Star posted:

Kale was stronger than SSB Goku, or at least in the same ballpark.

I wonder if this says anything about Broly? I'm two seconds from falling into a power-level-contemplation induced coma over here.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

ssb (super saiyan broly) kale is honestly kind of a mystery. yea she walked through goku's beam, but krillin pushed it back for a while and he's krillin so :shrug:

toppo should be stronger for real tho. tbh the top half of u7 is all in the same boat as vegeta. the saiyans, 17, and freeza should all be strong enough that nobody but the aces of some universes should even be comparable to them

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I'm waiting for Freeza to change into his golden form in an even grander show than the last time he did

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I mean

And this is just me guessing based on the end of credits thing

I think Frost might Reverse Mafuba Vegeta off the stage. The biggest problem with this idea is how Frost would figure out the reverse mafuba, but it'd be the most viable shocking ploy and fit his opportunist rear end in a top hat tendencies.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Went and rewatched the preview
Those are definitely Frost's feet straddling the jar. He doin it.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

I feel those leaks might be fake, considering the mention of the Genki-dama. Like this is the universe of the void, and there aren't many people around, so how can Goku even collect enough life energy to make that attack worth anything?

My guess is that Goku will get the Zenos, Beerus and Whis to raise their arms, get some god ki and absorb it to get his new form.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Godki-dama

It all comes full circle.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Crosspeice posted:

Godki-dama

It all comes full circle.

That's been a thing in Heroes for years!

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

well the end credits sequence prominently features goku and gohan teaming up so maybe they will tag team jiren/toppo that would be cool

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I just hope 18's eventual elimination isn't too lame.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

HGH posted:

judging by the two u7 elims we've had thus far, it's gonna be real dumb and lame

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Squallege posted:

I'm waiting for Freeza to change into his golden form in an even grander show than the last time he did
He finishes to find himself toppling off the edge because Hit dragged him over during stopped time.

TenCentFang
Sep 5, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

HGH posted:

I was greatly amused that, even though Krillin was subsequently knocked out and she wasn't, she still had to get saved by him and then she made a comment about doing his laundry. Like, I'm not going full feminist critical analysis on the moment, but it made me chuckle a bit.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

amigolupus posted:

I feel those leaks might be fake, considering the mention of the Genki-dama. Like this is the universe of the void, and there aren't many people around, so how can Goku even collect enough life energy to make that attack worth anything?

My guess is that Goku will get the Zenos, Beerus and Whis to raise their arms, get some god ki and absorb it to get his new form.

Herms is one of the most reliable sources about these things.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Darko posted:

They're confirmed now, too. bye Vegeta

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Darko posted:

Oh, I thought it was fake since his tweet mentioned he got it from a guy posting in 2chan. But then-

IcePhoenix posted:

They're confirmed now, too. bye Vegeta

-this happened. So yeah, this sucks. :(

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
So there's no new episode this week because of some Japanese History special, except I think they're doing animated segments with Vegeta as Nobunaga?

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Anything for mustache Vegeta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Nobunaga, well known for his historical Garlic Gun,