Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
Bulma tries to smack Goku in the back of the head. He dodges, his eyes turn silver, Ultimate Battle starts rocking, and Goku caves her face in because his body is acting without him.

Fandom theories are the wooorrrrrssssst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I can't wait for DB Heroes or something to introduce In Control Broly, the Broly there his dad was nice and told him he loved him.

Yeah, one thing I really like about this episode is that for all of Broly's lovely LSSJ forms, he was never able to fully control his power, which means that Kale has well and truly surpassed him now.

And she did it through the power of love. Ribrianne was right all along.

IWW Online Branch fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Nov 6, 2017

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Flubby posted:

Bulma tries to smack Goku in the back of the head. He dodges, his eyes turn silver, Ultimate Battle starts rocking, and Goku caves her face in because his body is acting without him.

Fandom theories are the wooorrrrrssssst.

This is the canon way that Vegeta will master Ultra That's My Bulma

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Slightly Absurd posted:

I hope Kafla goes L[esbian]SSJ3 and curb-stomps Goku, making all the powerscale babies cry for days

But that would make perfect sense?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Stairmaster posted:

But that would make perfect sense?

No I'm sorry but actually Goku must be stronger than the U6 Saiyan fusion, it's written into the "NO GURLZ" rules that must be strictly adhered to.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

TrilliontonNixon posted:

Yeah, one thing I really like about this episode is that for all of Broly's lovely LSSJ forms, he was never able to fully control his power, which means that Kale has well and truly surpassed him now.

And she did it through the power of love. Ribrianne was right all along.

Yeah, the most mind boggling thing about all this is that the writers somehow made "teenage lesbian Broly" work so well, and come off as legit more impressive than the original, while using the corniest resolution possible.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

deadly_pudding posted:

This is the canon way that Vegeta will master Ultra That's My Bulma

it's called vegeta blanco

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

Squallege posted:

I kinda want the ToP end like a game of Mario Party and see 17 get a star for something stupid like ‘best jumper’ and Freeza gets one for winning the most mini games
It'll be 18 winning by not doing anything like those videos where Luigi wins a match by standing still and everyone else falls off the platform.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Blockhouse posted:

You can tell that scene has nothing to do with ultra instinct because there wasn't thirty seconds of people talking about or a flashback to it when ultra instinct actually happened

neither were there flashbacks to any of the scenes that were very explicitly foreshadowing for Ultra Instinct

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Kashuno posted:

No I'm sorry but actually Goku must be stronger than the U6 Saiyan fusion, it's written into the "NO GURLZ" rules that must be strictly adhered to.
I'm sorry but: the no girls rule allows them to have one, and Kefla at present is one, so QED, Goku's gettin his rear end beat.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I bet Goku is going to basically dodge their attacks until they run out of energy and unfuse like him and Vegeta did facing Zamasu.

Alternatively I would like him and Vegeta to do the fusion dance to make Gogeta so nerds can be upset because Vegeta doesn't canonically know the fusion dance.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

seiferguy posted:

I bet Goku is going to basically dodge their attacks until they run out of energy and unfuse like him and Vegeta did facing Zamasu.

Alternatively I would like him and Vegeta to do the fusion dance to make Gogeta so nerds can be upset because Vegeta doesn't canonically know the fusion dance.

There's 20 minutes left in the ToP. Vegito Blue lasted about a half hour according to the Zamasu episode. Short of them going Super Saiyan 3 (which isn't impossible) and that burning up their time faster than Blue did for Vegito, they're fused for the rest of the ToP..

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

that fusion time sounds like bullshit to me and I don't believe super is above being entirely inconsistent about it

what would be funny is if they're counted as one person while fused so everyone thinks u6 is gonna lose/tie, then they unfuse right at the end and win the whole thing

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

seiferguy posted:

It seemed pretty clear that at least SSG Goku wasn't fast enough to keep up with them. At least, that's what the look on his face says.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

ImpAtom posted:

There's 20 minutes left in the ToP. Vegito Blue lasted about a half hour according to the Zamasu episode. Short of them going Super Saiyan 3 (which isn't impossible) and that burning up their time faster than Blue did for Vegito, they're fused for the rest of the ToP..

I mean we know they are going LSSJ next episode, which is not exactly known for stamina efficiency

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

That's a cool av saagonsa

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Matoi Ryuko posted:

That's a cool av saagonsa

Thanks, Matoi

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Momomo posted:

Yeah, the most mind boggling thing about all this is that the writers somehow made "teenage lesbian Broly" work so well, and come off as legit more impressive than the original, while using the corniest resolution possible.

Well cried a lot is easy to top

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Kashuno posted:

I mean we know they are going LSSJ next episode, which is not exactly known for stamina efficiency

That seemed more like a limitation of Kale's mental state then her running out of stamina.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
How many dbz fusion rules are still being used? Because a fused person that dies is permanently fused even if the earrings are removed. You could wind up with a resurrected permanent Kefla and restored Cauli & Kale at some point, or similar fuckery in the ToP if the Namekians actually have dragonballs with them. Maybe she'll fight too hard and die

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
You gotta die at least once if you wanna be Goku's lesbian mimic

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Every remaining fighter fuses into one person, so there's one winner representing all the universes. Then the universes get fused, and Vegets becomes prince of Salad Planet, and Jacu and Jiren are space-cop partners.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

So, help me out a bit here, what exactly is the difference between Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue? Like, which one is supposed to be more powerful?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

So, help me out a bit here, what exactly is the difference between Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue? Like, which one is supposed to be more powerful?

Super Saiyan God is the character empowered by whatever the god ritual is. Super Saiyan Blue is that form going Super Saiyan (It's also called Super Saiyan God Super Sayian.) Blue is more powerful but apparently consumes more stamina than Red so Goku uses Red briefly as an intermediary form when he needs to conserve himself but still go above Super Saiyan.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Blue is stronger and uses more stamina. It's pretty much the same as Super Sayian and Super Saiyan 2, but with god power.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

Apparently SSJ God is what happens when a mortal uses God Ki and is a Sayian, though only Goku can apparently do it right now

SSJ Blue is what happens when you use God Ki to go Super Sayian

So basically it should have been just Sayian God and then Super Sayian God, but you know how names go

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
So are the U6 Saiyans supposed to be young/children, or are they generally just a smaller race?

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

ImpAtom posted:

Blue is more powerful but apparently consumes more stamina than Red so Goku uses Red briefly as an intermediary form when he needs to conserve himself but still go above Super Saiyan.
Ah, alright, thanks. I should've worded it better, I knew the origins of the two forms, I just got mixed up on which is better, and why he would bother switching between the two and so on.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

New Leaf posted:

So are the U6 Saiyans supposed to be young/children, or are they generally just a smaller race?

They're just young.

We see an actual adult, Cauli's older brother, and he looks like a normal Sayian

Chances are they're teenagers or something

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

New Leaf posted:

Who knows. We haven't gotten any actual ages for them, so we have no way to know. The U6 Saiyans are probably just genetically less buff, but then you have Caulifla's brother, Renso, who wouldn't look out of place at all with the U7 Saiyans, so it's really not clear.

Even if they're just younger, Gohan was a lot more buff at 11. So it's probably just Toriyama's style changing with time and showing itself there.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Cabba and Caulifla stay the same when they go Super Sayian, but Kale buffs up even in normal Super Sayian, so it really just seems like a design choice. Kefla bulks up, judging from the preview.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

caulifla in particular is a bit noodle-y, but the art style has definitely changed; everyone's slimmer now. compare meat walls like tien in z to how they are in super

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Burkion posted:

We see an actual adult, Cauli's older brother

Ah, U6 Raditz.

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
What are the chances that Vegeta goes Blue 2 this arc?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

TrilliontonNixon posted:

Pretty much nil.

If anyone gets anything that isn't Goku Ultra Instinct it's gonna be Frieza or Gohan.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

do you think there'll be a blue 2 at all?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

TrilliontonNixon posted:

Vegits is going ssj green.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Freeza will achieve UI but from all the power he burns he will use up his 24 hours and get sent back to other world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Frieza Platinum when?