Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

chumbler posted:

It's actually a horror series about capitalism.
such is life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Comments are gold.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Stupid thread made me want my own life to be better. Dammit.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

getting your sister to marry the prince so you can be a nun is an exquisite plan imo

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
It's a rough week in the world of makeup. Turns out putting on a nice face isn't going to automatically make you happy.

Reminds me of another series about a succubus and normal guy. This time the goal is to cure his depression so he can get it up and she can do her job. Although she could stand to eat a few sandwiches herself to be honest.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Trying to remember the name of a manga I read once about a boy and girl who were friends, but they were crossdressing partners.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

might be it. the girl's just butch though.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

DisDisDis posted:

might be it. the girl's just butch though.

Holy Crap, yeah that's the one. Guy's sister was crazy good at make-up. And yeah she really is butch. I couldn't recall if she crossdressed or not, just that they were mistaken for a reverse couple all the time. Thanks Fellow Goons.

doomrider7 fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Dec 24, 2018

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Ooh, this is interesting.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Should do what Lady Rose does and make bread instead imo, but you do you girl

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she hates her family and wants nothing to do with them. entering a nunnery is a pretty good plan toward that end.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

doomrider7 posted:

And yeah she really is bitch.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Sorry to crash the thread but I'm looking for something where the couple starts the series together or gets together early on (not necessarily first chapter, but I'm not looking for a will-they-won't-they sort of thing) and the rest of the story is about them together. I read Bonnouji and loved it, also read Horimiya though that one is a little dull for my liking. Thanks!

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

AnonSpore posted:

Sorry to crash the thread but I'm looking for something where the couple starts the series together or gets together early on (not necessarily first chapter, but I'm not looking for a will-they-won't-they sort of thing) and the rest of the story is about them together. I read Bonnouji and loved it, also read Horimiya though that one is a little dull for my liking. Thanks!

My Love Story

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

AnonSpore posted:

Wotakoi. As a bonus, they're actual working adults!

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

AnonSpore posted:

Octave, Itoshi no Nekkoke

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Brought To You By posted:

It's a rough week in the world of makeup. Turns out putting on a nice face isn't going to automatically make you happy.

Yesss YESSSS this is the PAIN I was waiting for :unsmigghh:

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

loving auto-correct. I had typed butch, but it keeps auto-correcting.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

doomrider7 posted:

Trying to remember the name of a manga I read once about a boy and girl who were friends, but they were crossdressing partners.

Wandering Son maybe/probably

AnonSpore posted:

Paradise Kiss

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

AnonSpore posted:

Taisho Otome Otogibanashi, Duke of Death and his Black Maid, Wotakoi and My Love Story like others have said.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

AnonSpore posted:

Kase-san

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Tsurutsuru to Zarazara no Aida.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

AnonSpore posted:

There's this one series that's about a husband and wife and their two kids, very slice of life, but they all love each other very adorably. I completely forget the name though.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Captain Invictus posted:

There's this one series that's about a husband and wife and their two kids, very slice of life, but they all love each other very adorably. I completely forget the name though.

ah yes everybody loves raymond

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Double Maomao dose, surprise, Jinshi can't spit it out

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Snooze Cruise posted:

ah yes everybody loves raymond
I know I know it's a terribly sparse description, but the other things I remember from it wouldn't help at all. Like there's a chapter where the husband wakes up on the couch with his wife sleeping with him, and then lifts the blanket and the kids are also there, and it's adorable. But I don't think that narrows it down much, I don't think it had any new chapters recently, like the last year or more.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Captain Invictus posted:

I know I know it's a terribly sparse description, but the other things I remember from it wouldn't help at all. Like there's a chapter where the husband wakes up on the couch with his wife sleeping with him, and then lifts the blanket and the kids are also there, and it's adorable. But I don't think that narrows it down much, I don't think it had any new chapters recently, like the last year or more.
I'm certain you're thinking of this one

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
Annoying Sempai updated ten and three days ago, completely missed it, just a heads-up for others. https://mangadex.org/title/23825/senpai-ga-uzai-kouhai-no-hanashi

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

AnonSpore posted:

My Girlfriend is the Best is a 4koma so it might not be what you're looking for

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Read Frau Faust: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=115938

It's by the creator of Magnus Bride and there's a lot of nice scenes with older mentor/student :3:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

So it seems pretty clear to me re: Nun game that there's multiple time traveler's, at minimum the First Prince if not also childhood friend and sister

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if the prince was a time traveler he wouldn't be so completely indifferent to the bastard sister. likewise, the sister is simply responding to the protagonist's actions. she didn't do anything different from before, except when prompted by the mc.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Coaaab posted:

I'm certain you're thinking of this one
yeah that's the one, thanks! It's very adorable!

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

if the prince was a time traveler he wouldn't be so completely indifferent to the bastard sister. likewise, the sister is simply responding to the protagonist's actions. she didn't do anything different from before, except when prompted by the mc.

The part that makes me think it in particular is the bit where he goes "as I thought, you're different."

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Rodyle posted:

The part that makes me think it in particular is the bit where he goes "as I thought, you're different."

she's different from how she was before being replaced by her older self, yes. she was aggressively pursuing him for some time before her sister entered the picture!

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
For a good couple that gets together early, go back a page or two and hit the link Sharky posted for Itou-kun

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I do appreciate that in Horimiya the main couple actually get together by like volume 2 and actually bang by 5.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Ibblebibble posted:

I do appreciate that in Horimiya the main couple actually get together by like volume 2 and actually bang by 5.

it's good

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Sentai Hero and General update. More Generals introduce themselves.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hero_san_and_former_general_san_ch03

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
Shishunki Bitter Change, what the gently caress

what the gently caress