Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Traxis posted:

This is a jolly rancher free neighborhood!

LOL at trying to be superior when you live in Rancho Cucamonga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Slimy Hog posted:

LOL at trying to be superior when you live in Rancho Cucamonga

I went to a wedding out in Redlands and the whole time I wanted to start screaming without quite knowing why.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
how is Rancho Cucamonga a real place

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020
All I know about Rancho Cucamonga I learned from workaholics

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
I had to go on a business trip to Rancho Cucamonga once and it was incredibly depressing.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Man half the fun of Halloween was seeing just how much you could get anyway, I never gave a gently caress I'f there was some loose change or an apple or a Keychain was in my bag. poo poo was literally free it it was a blast.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

The best part of Halloween was egging the house that handed out toothbrushes

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I went to a wedding out in Redlands and the whole time I wanted to start screaming without quite knowing why.

I almost accepted a job with ESRI out in Redlands but the pay increase wasn't worth living in that black hole of a town. What a dull place.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Traxis posted:

The best part of Halloween was egging the house that handed out toothbrushes

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Someone posted a pic of dog poo poo on my nextdoor so that was something

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Seth Pecksniff posted:

just wait until you see one and then realize that's actually a poo poo that you made yesterday in your neighbor's yard

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Was it impressive?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Turn on your monitor

Play
Apr 25, 2006

There was actually a dog poo poo pic in mine too except it was sarcastic making fun of people posting dog poo poo pics and expecting everyone to commiserate over how hard their life is

Nothing very juicy. Long thread about Jon Gruden getting ousted (this is in Vegas) but surprisingly very civil and most people seem to be in agreement that it's a tough spot for the Raiders but had to happen. I'm vaguely disappointed, where are all the chuds and freaks at

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
last year we drove to a really rich area of the jersey shore to trick r treat and almost every house gave out full sized candy bars and we're gonna do the same thing this year.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

BigSexy posted:

I learned about it in Krusty's clown college.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

BigSexy posted:

The only time i've ever heard Rancho Cucamonga mentioned in any context is when the Young Bucks say that they're from there.

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

neighborhood Facebook group posted:

"WENT TO THE STORE YESTERDAY.
VERY CONCERNED TO SEE THE LASTING SHORTAGES WITH BEEF. THERE HAS BEEN NO HAMBURGER FOR ***WEEKS***. HAM'S WERE RUNNING LOW. VERY CONCERNED IF FOLKS WILL BE ABLE TO ENJOY THANKSGIVING.
WHAT IS THE MEAT SITUATION WHERE YOU ARE?"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Traxis posted:

Was it impressive?

It was not at all, just normal dog poo poo

Atillo
Jan 9, 2007

We Got Us A Bread posted:

The only time i've ever heard Rancho Cucamonga mentioned in any context is when the Young Bucks say that they're from there.

The post does read like their current gimmick

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

kntfkr posted:

All the halloween candy has fentanyl in it this year. I read a thing on a website.

Is it weird for a middle aged fellow to go trick or treating?

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

When I was in high school in the 90s Rancho Cucamonga was where you went for an easy drivers license test because it was a bunch of farm hicks who needed a license to drive the tractor to the 4H hoedown, unlike Pasadena or... West Covina(?) who had brutal tests for adult people who needed to drive on asphalt. Nice to see that it's moved up in the world to full size candy bars.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Weka posted:

Is it weird for a middle aged fellow to go trick or treating?

Not as long as you have a child with you.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

PLEASE STOP WASTING WATER!!!

*includes a .5 second clip of a sprinkler sprinkling, along with GPS coordinates*

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

kntfkr posted:

Sweet, I'm sure I can get one from some playground or another by promising them a share of the candy. Thanks for a valuable tip with no conceivable side effects.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

runchild posted:

neighborhood Facebook group posted:
"WENT TO THE STORE YESTERDAY.
VERY CONCERNED TO SEE THE LASTING SHORTAGES WITH BEEF. THERE HAS BEEN NO HAMBURGER FOR ***WEEKS***. HAM'S WERE RUNNING LOW. VERY CONCERNED IF FOLKS WILL BE ABLE TO ENJOY THANKSGIVING.
WHAT IS THE MEAT SITUATION WHERE YOU ARE?"

Where's the beef?

MEAT IS BEING BEATEN FURIOUSLY IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD DON"T KNOW IF IT WILL SURVIVE UNTIL THANKSGIVING, KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON,

Play
Apr 25, 2006

kntfkr posted:

Any idea where I could find one of those? For temporary use, obviously I'll bring them back when I'm done

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Play posted:

Any idea where I could find one of those? For temporary use, obviously I'll bring them back when I'm done

I don't see a way of giving a joke answer that doesn't end in a probe.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

In which a dear neighbor finds out that you really should read before you post on Nextdoor

OGDanDogg
Sep 16, 2002
New take on dog is coyote

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

My Lovely Horse posted:

Sweet, I'm sure I can get one from some playground or another by promising them a share of the candy. Thanks for a valuable tip with no conceivable side effects.

:shuckyes:
Good luck, have fun and be safe!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Seth Pecksniff posted:

In which a dear neighbor finds out that you really should read before you post on Nextdoor

Can you ask if that includes eating rear end? Also where do you live

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
I play for the Cucamonga cracker killers

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Gotta watch out for them hoop snakes.

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Well. Good for them.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Play posted:

Can you ask if that includes eating rear end? Also where do you live

I'm in the DMV area and sadly she did not mean it in this way and was quite taken aback by such an insinuation!

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

namlosh posted:

I play for the Cucamonga cracker killers

This is wack! I can’t get jiggy with this poo poo!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Unopened Super Mario Party switch game for sale. It’s not compatible with our switch. $40 obo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

DrPossum posted:

Unopened Super Mario Party switch game for sale. It’s not compatible with our switch. $40 obo

The Switch Lite isn’t compatible with that game because it requires the removable controllers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

The Switch Lite isn’t compatible with that game because it requires the removable controllers.

YOU REQUIRE REMOVABLE CONTROLELRS