Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Yeah, Buggy's bestie is starring in it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

How do we get special permission for a tall smilie (also someone else buy it I'm mostly unemployed :smith:)

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Speaking of the movie, in the last chapter Luffy notably didn't mention Uta as someone who knows the end of his dream...

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

https://twitter.com/TCBScans/status/1572347712523177984

Break next week :negative:

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

I saw part of the spoilers and you probably want to stay away from twitter and any other spoiler source until friday.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
After everything that’s gone down the past few weeks the fact that we’re getting something that goes even harder on “holy gently caress” is crazy.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

If we cut away from Bonney without finding out anything then I'm going to... be completely enraptured by whatever else we get, probably.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
be sure to gomu gomu to the theatres, folks

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Gomu gomu to the polls

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Don't know about you, but I'm ready to smell like adventure:

https://www.lush.com/uk/en/c/one-piece

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Devil fruits and water? What a great combination!

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

”These taste terrible! Just like in the manga! Awesome!”

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

skipmyseashells posted:

going to OP opening nights is fun cause you see everything from old to young people all cheering for luffy

I'm really looking forward to the NA release in early November.

I've managed to stay spoiler-free, except for one detail, and that's because Google Discover re-enabled itself on my phone and thought I'd like to read an article with the spoiler right in the headline.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

If we cut away from Bonney without finding out anything then I'm going to... be completely enraptured by whatever else we get, probably.

Luffy reiterates he doesn’t want a boring adventure and tosses her overboard

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

i have not seen any spoilers but based on last chapter i am predicting a crew split because some of them blew away in the wind, and there will be sky is falling posting about how we just got the crew back together

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

Yeah also no spoilers but I think it would be funny if Luffy and Chopper were just gone at this point. The crew has to deal with the Boney situation without them and they eventually reach Elbaf (or whatever island they're almost at) where Luffy and Chopper are chilling with their new giant buddies and we get to hear about how they got there.

I want Luffy and Chopper to go on a buddy adventure. More of the crew needs one on one time with Luffy.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

I'm putting the spoilers directly into my eyeballs

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
this chapter is going to have people saying :bignews:

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
People expecting heavy poo poo going into the next arc are going to be very surprised when they get Strawhat Babies. (It will probably still manage to make me cry somehow because Oda is some kind of wizard)

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Drakkel posted:

At this point for all we know the real Robin has been on the Sunny the whole time and she just always has clones everywhere

Hmmmm.. when she was turned into a toy in Dressrosa, she landed in the factory and not in the Sunny. So it wasnt true at that point at least.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

readingatwork posted:

People expecting heavy poo poo going into the next arc are going to be very surprised when they get Strawhat Babies. (It will probably still manage to make me cry somehow because Oda is some kind of wizard)

Someone tell me if this is a joke or not, I hosed up before with Yamato, I can’t take it again

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
I mean

Bonney's right there.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Just as a warning, raws are out early this week. Usually they drop sometime Friday U.S. time, but they're already out.

No spoilers, but for anyone curious, the schedule has been going:

- Tuesday-Wednesday we get a trickle of info, usually a chapter summary that teases reveals but doesn't give specifics.
- Thursday more detailed summaries come out.
- Late Thursday/Friday raws drop, which are non-translated photos of the chapters in japanese.
- ...and then TCB Scans gets at it sometime Friday and does the clean first translation pass.

CatstropheWaitress fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Sep 22, 2022

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

The World Inferno posted:

Just as a warning, raws are out early this week. Usually they drop sometime Friday U.S. time, but they're already out.

- Tuesday-Wednesday we get a trickle of info, usually a chapter summary that teases reveals but doesn't give specifics.
- Late Thursday/Friday raws drop, which are non-translated photos of the chapters in japanese.
- ...and then TCB Scans gets at it sometime Friday and does the clean first translation pass.

What? We've been getting chapters on thursday for ages. Last week it was the early afternoon.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, everything this week has been to the actual usual schedule.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
https://youtu.be/xZj3R9XsvkI

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

The World Inferno posted:

This isn't even true. The chapter info usually comes out Monday-Wednesday, with raws coming out Wednesday, and a translion coming out Thursday-early morning Friday at the latest.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Can't wait for the translation to drop, there are a whole bunch of things I want to talk about from this chapter.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I too can't wait to wink wink and nudge nudge about all the spoilers the non-spoiler people are avoiding

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Cloks posted:

this chapter is going to have people saying :bignews:

Sweet, Gin's finally back.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

https://twitter.com/TCBScans/status/1572944430604357633

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

amazing

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

hell yehs

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

:bignews:

I love being able to read One Piece twice every week, once on Thursday/Friday and then again on Sunday.

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

That post went quite well, I think.
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/4288/one-piece-chapter-1061

Oh yeah!

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

DizzyBum posted:

I love being able to read One Piece twice every week

Yeah, about that...

e: holy moley that was fast I wasn't even looking for the chapter this soon

Anyways, guessing that's not actually the Dr. Vegapunk. Either a creation of theirs, judging by the number on her jumpsuit and the numbers on the shark/robo-knight, or Dr. Vegapunk's daughter.

Scholtz fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Sep 22, 2022

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Scholtz posted:

Yeah, about that...

EVERY. WEEK.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

guessing Vegapunk is using a spare body there, maybe transferring brains between clones or robots

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Vegapunk transferred his consciousness to a clone or android I'm guessing, hope they dont spend too long on Punk Hazard 2