Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

slandergoose posted:

That must be really awkward for Vivek

He'll just let Bar Daur fall if he loses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

kazil posted:

lol this got a community note

lmao

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Bar bill: $66
Food bill: $25*
Tip: $0

A wealthy newspaper pundit tweeting about their airline meal to pretend that they understand average people's financial plight: Priceless
There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's a Mastercard expense account.

* Someone in another thread suggested that $25 might be a more reasonably extortionate price for an airline meal.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Sep 21, 2023

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I only drink $60 in whisky with every meal. Why does it cost so much to feed my family (of one)?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1704526567978750078?s=20

Literally the most immoral president our country has ever seen

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
The fact the government shut down is being ENTIRELY framed around saving Trump from his pile of crimes is... amazing.

It's like the Democrats have Tom Brady on their team and everyone else is going apeshit.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Sep 21, 2023

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

kazil posted:

lol house republicans

:lol:

Amazing government at work

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

the clinton comparison seems wrong because she's a woman.

oh and she also had a decades long hit job. and while she sucks at the social parts of the job, apparently she might be okay at the policy wonk stuff.

Ron on the other hand is pretty much a classic example of male privilege . a mediocre dude just coasts for his entire career into relative success, believes he's an alpha before crashing into a real challenge outside his inherited safespace.

also given the newcorp leadership change, and the above post about true believers taking over, there's a ton of examples of brain/skill drain as older skilled ghouls exit out of the mess they made

Ron is certainly an idiot now, but I feel compelled to point out again he's a Harvard and Yale grad, and I've never heard if it was "Legacy" related. That's a pretty exceptional educational background.

Shame he turned Chud.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

redshirt posted:

Ron is certainly an idiot now, but I feel compelled to point out again he's a Harvard and Yale grad, and I've never heard if it was "Legacy" related. That's a pretty exceptional educational background.

Shame he turned Chud.

As opposed to all the other Ivy League grads in politics who are super geniuses

It's wealthy nepobaby daycare for at least the last 2 decades

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/JoJoFromJerz/status/1704873557887500459

Women for Trump! Fight to lose your rights now! Become a Handmaiden!

Can MTG just crawl into her own rear end in a top hat and die already?

Also lol at the Don Jr "hack".

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

He's the son of a plumber and nurse (IIRC) so pretty blue-collar roots. He magically leaves out his Ivy League education to focus on who his parents were and then jumps straight to "military service" (as a JAG, or naval lawyer.)

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

kw0134 posted:

He's the son of a plumber and nurse (IIRC) so pretty blue-collar roots. He magically leaves out his Ivy League education to focus on who his parents were and then jumps straight to "military service" (as a JAG, or naval lawyer.)
More like a jagoff

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TulliusCicero posted:

As opposed to all the other Ivy League grads in politics who are super geniuses

It's wealthy nepobaby daycare for at least the last 2 decades

For some, for others it's an incredible academic achievement. I don't know if Desantis is a legacy guy or not.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

kazil posted:

lol house republicans

Final result:

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1704882840381354268

lol

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

havard and yale are also notorious for grade inflation. the education is good, but only as good as you yourself make it. their students are not inherently any smarter than any other school.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

NoiseAnnoys posted:

havard and yale are also notorious for grade inflation. the education is good, but only as good as you yourself make it. their students are not inherently any smarter than any other school.

True enough. It's more about getting in IMO. On your own merits.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

You can also marry rich there.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yeah trumps an 80s psychopath and has the idiology of his base. there are no rules, only strong and weak and etc.

good times for the GOP ahead.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:lol:

What was that Marge about "Trump's values"? :allears:

Oh yeah I forgot: Rupert's gone, and Lachlan loving hates Trump and his wing in general :getin:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
digging deep for outrage with a thing from 2012. why didnt they complain back then?

lol at the shallowness and short attention span of regressive rage.

e : Also I hope the Fox son is a true failson and Rup gave him a plane thats crashing

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

I am amused that trump not really giving a poo poo about dumb culture war bigotry against queer folk is what hurts him. like the dude is perfectly fine hurting them in mass because he is dead eyed sociopath, but the chuds are mad that he doesnt have enought actual hatred for them.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I am amused that trump not really giving a poo poo about dumb culture war bigotry against queer folk is what hurts him. like the dude is perfectly fine hurting them in mass because he is dead eyed sociopath, but the chuds are mad that he doesnt have enought actual hatred for them.

boy have I got a :rudy: video for them that they love to pretend doesn't exist

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

PhazonLink posted:

digging deep for outrage with a thing from 2012. why didnt they complain back then?

lol at the shallowness and short attention span of regressive rage.

e : Also I hope the Fox son is a true failson and Rup gave him a plane thats crashing
They’d only just started ginning up trans hate at that point.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Dapper_Swindler posted:

If it doesn't make him money and/or he can't frame it in a "winners vs. losers" way, he truly doesn't give a poo poo.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Not necessarily, he also really hates black people.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
LOL!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Lmao that Republicans can't get the vote on the defense spending.

McCarthy is loving done

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/1704889619559420181

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

“He is racist, he hates women, abuses anyone he can get away with, and personally thinks you are disgusting because you are poor. What do you like about him?”

“He tells me I am good and is on the team that validates my preexisting biases.”

https://youtu.be/kpEDSvaP_-8?si=QacTXB20zbT4vaxS

No, John. We’re not gonna make it.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Trump is the breakfast potato of crime.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Let's see how McCarthy is doing right now.

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1704888404838928738

Yup. Yup. Look at him. He's having the best of days. He is loving this.

He's a masochist.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Last Call posted:

Let's see how McCarthy is doing right now.

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1704888404838928738

Yup. Yup. Look at him. He's having the best of days. He is loving this.

He's a masochist.

At least he'll always be known as A speaker of the House.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

What do they want to add that is holding up a Defense spending bill for the GOP of all people?

Lmao what a joke

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

redshirt posted:

At least he'll always be known as A speaker of the House.

"Kevin McCarthy, Speaker of the House from (2023-2023) is considered by the overwhelming majority of Americans to be the worst Speaker in United States History, like he sucked that hard, what a tool" -Future texts

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

TulliusCicero posted:

What do they want to add that is holding up a Defense spending bill for the GOP of all people?

Lmao what a joke
They haven’t said.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/status/1704891328243339683

The very best of days.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

TulliusCicero posted:

"Kevin McCarthy, Speaker of the House from (2023-2023) is considered by the overwhelming majority of Americans to be the worst Speaker in United States History, like he sucked that hard, what a tool" -Future texts

It is extremely funny to me that this really is the case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

This is the context the other video of this woman was missing. She has a back injury that she can't treat because she couldn't get Healthcare under trump. She's a fanatic for trump because her only hope is to touch trungo's pant leg and siphon off some of His divine power to heal her.

dems in disarray!