Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

You should all stop calling him a Rockabilly Guy.

https://twitter.com/wanderlustpdx/status/1717252675362836746

this one is particularly funny because, and speaking as a big fan of jos' work and having listened to every episode of his blink-182 podcast I'm pretty certain he does in fact own blink-182 funko pops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

That might be my favorite sentence I’ve ever read.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Goddammit Mancow is legendary. DB learning about him is incredible.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

Kenning posted:

Goddammit Mancow is legendary. DB learning about him is incredible.

"This is pharmacist" will live in my brain for decades

bartok
May 10, 2006

Do you think Mancow talked to Matthew Perry before he died?

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

just now getting into Guys and lmao at Bryan’s progression throughout “Cheap guys”

I consider myself a very cheap guy
well except for the legos and the streetwear
I get my apartment’s electric bill to $460 in the summer by keeping the thermostat at 60
I’m not the kind of guy who thinks about the impact on bills when making decisions

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Eating six king size Caramellos at bed time every night doesn’t sound physically possible to me.

I can see how you’d maybe do it once, but if you’re doing it every night that means you’re going to the store and buying like 42 Caramellos a week.

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
I'm sorry for any bad stuff I said about Chris before. He's growing on me and was in fine form on Halloween Guys

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Audiophile Guys lived up to the hype, I was hootin' and hollerin' at the prices. The Brilliant Pebbles are the best, I think.

Bouillon Rube posted:

just now getting into Guys and lmao at Bryan’s progression throughout “Cheap guys”

I consider myself a very cheap guy
well except for the legos and the streetwear
I get my apartment’s electric bill to $460 in the summer by keeping the thermostat at 60
I’m not the kind of guy who thinks about the impact on bills when making decisions

Cheap Guys is a real Bryan Quinby lore dump episode, it's fantastic.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

TheMightyBoops posted:

Eating six king size Caramellos at bed time every night doesn’t sound physically possible to me.

I can see how you’d maybe do it once, but if you’re doing it every night that means you’re going to the store and buying like 42 Caramellos a week.

I got one last night and it took me about 75 minutes to finish it.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Bryan isn't like us lesser mortals.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
He also answered this. He slams them in and crawls back into bed with some still melting in his mouth.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
while he is still wearing shoes no less

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
Does he eat 6 full bars or 6 sections since it’s segmented?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
He says six king size. So six packs.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

In case anyone's curious that's over 2000 calories and 1 (one) cup of pure sugar.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I should make a video of me trying to eat six king size Caramellos right before bed.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

If you make such a video I will share it to the Guys Discord.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Oh, I'm in there.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Then you know what you must do.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

TheMightyBoops posted:

I remember a long time ago on some streetfight hearing him talk about some cashier seeming judgy of him buying 60 dollars worth of candy bars. I think his solution was to use self check out with a bonus of now stealing a bunch of candy bars via self checkout.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

The one segment I miss from street fight is Bryan's shoplifting tips

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP

Kenning posted:

If you make such a video I will share it to the Guys Discord.

There's a Guys discord?

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Cached Money posted:

The one segment I miss from street fight is Bryan's shoplifting tips

I just hope kushwaffles is doing ok

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Have y'all checked out Brett's post Street Fight podcast, Relatively Unknown? I'm looking for a good starter episode

bartok
May 10, 2006

blunt for century posted:

Have y'all checked out Brett's post Street Fight podcast, Relatively Unknown? I'm looking for a good starter episode

Is Brett still doing the podcast? It didn't seem like it was on a regular schedule and then he stopped posting about it all together. Hope he's doing good.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

bartok posted:

Is Brett still doing the podcast? It didn't seem like it was on a regular schedule and then he stopped posting about it all together. Hope he's doing good.

From quick searching right now: he shut down the Patreon for it but after a ~6 month hiatus it's resumed in monthly form recently.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

metachronos posted:

There's a Guys discord?

It's part of the Patreon and honestly the most fun Discord I've ever joined

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

It has a channel for posting your turds.

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

Mob posted:

It's part of the Patreon and honestly the most fun Discord I've ever joined

Is the link on the patreon page, or do you need a high tier sub to access it? I'm only on the $5/mo. tier.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

metachronos posted:

Is the link on the patreon page, or do you need a high tier sub to access it? I'm only on the $5/mo. tier.
On the main Patreon site, go to Settings -> More -> Connected Apps and connect Discord to it. It'll dump you into the Discords you have access to based on your memberships.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

UwUnabomber posted:

It has a channel for posting your turds.

Not a joke apparently

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Turd Guys.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I would never joke about poop.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
the best channel on the discord is the one where they post about tom and bunny endlessly

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Johnny Landmine posted:

I'm sorry for any bad stuff I said about Chris before. He's growing on me and was in fine form on Halloween Guys

He's a funny guy but don't think him talking through 80% of the episode is good when other funny people are on. There's been a few episodes where he dominates so much I have to tap out halfway through.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Yeah Bryan is a good talker, he held his own with Felix and Will on a recent Chapo and Chris is always trying to suck some host into some inside joke instead of having a conversation.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Bryan spending half the stream talking about taking a poo poo on an airplane.

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

Didn't expect that there would be crossover with the maxfun guys but I actually liked Jesse Thorn on the menswear guys ep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Jesse Thorn was great.