Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Barry Bluejeans posted:

POTYC: "You boo a mother?! How daaaaaaare you?" (Shayna Wayne joins The Patriarchy - Collision, December 23rd)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGbFuWIQmgM

Nth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Senerio posted:

This one is enhanced by the entrance later that show

https://twitter.com/MissKatefabe/status/1738201313937158163

dalton castle owns

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Pull that spine long!!!!

Did Michael Phelps do the butterfly stroke?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Barry Bluejeans posted:

POTYC: "You boo a mother?! How daaaaaaare you?" (Shayna Wayne joins The Patriarchy - Collision, December 23rd)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGbFuWIQmgM

Oh my god I just saw this and holy poo poo lol. Christian is the best heel going today and this is my favorite angle in AEW of the entire year.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

POTYC:

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1740417327513170274

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Eddie's was also a POTYC

https://vxtwitter.com/AEW/status/1740402228224246259?s=20

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
scrum segment of the year: tony khan, toni storm, and mariah may - worlds end scrum 12/30

loving laffo

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

graph posted:

scrum segment of the year: tony khan, toni storm, and mariah may - worlds end scrum 12/30

loving laffo

yeah. yeah.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

graph posted:

loving laffo

exceptionally

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

graph posted:

loving laffo

Nth. Wendy Richter I will gently caress you up!

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Angle of the Year:

Eddie Kingston puts his titles up for the C2 when nobody asks him to, almost gets mathematically eliminated, fights with everything he's got to win the whole thing and become a Triple Crown champion.

I had no idea this was where it was all leading until the last few matches, but man it's a perfect sports story.

Maxwell Lord fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Dec 31, 2023

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

graph posted:

loving laffo

:agreed: the line on the free agent she most wanted to fight absolutely killed me.

Maxwell Lord posted:

Angle of the Year:

Eddie Kingston puts his titles up for the C2 when nobody asks him too, almost gets mathematically eliminated, fights with everything he's got to win the whole thing and become a Triple Crown champion.

I had no idea this was where it was all leading until the last few matches, but man it's a perfect sports story.

:agreed::hf::cry::hf::agreed:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Commentary of the year: Bryan Danielson having to sound like he thinks Eddie Kingston is a bum and a no hoper when he is clearly welling up with how happy he is for his friend.

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

Nth, incredible

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Referee performance of the year: Bryce Remsberg: AEW World Title, MJF (c) vs Samoa Joe, AEW World’s End 12/30

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Captain Foo posted:

Referee performance of the year: Bryce Remsberg: AEW World Title, MJF (c) vs Samoa Joe, AEW World’s End 12/30

nth, bryce is a legit performance artist

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Table Spot of the Year - Alex Coughlin gets his whole rear end driven through a Japanese table (Wrestle Kingdom 18 - January 4th))

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Table Spot of the Year - Alex Coughlin gets his whole rear end driven through a Japanese table (Wrestle Kingdom 18 - January 4th))

Big second.

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

Barry Bluejeans posted:

I didn’t see this match at all. But based on the picture alone, Nth.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

As excellent as the match was, and it was excellent, this is going to be the part of it I remember forever.

Nthing.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Nthed.

The earlier spot where they just destroyed the normally invincible Japanese table was already great and I thought they were taking a risk by doing another one later on, and then it worked out about as perfectly as anybody could have ever dreamed. Kudos to Coughlin for immediately grasping what had happened and making sure to just lay there hanging like that :allears:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol we've had this going since 2022?

Anyway, POTYC: Sting does retro - AEW Collision - 1/6/24

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Dango Bango posted:

lol we've had this going since 2022?

Anyway, POTYC: Sting does retro - AEW Collision - 1/6/24

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Grossest announcing of the year: Matt Striker's commentary on Riddle vs Fatu for MLW.

Basically excusing all the allegations of sex pestery because "he's a star"

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Elimination of the Year: Ivan Putski, Bob Backlund, Dynamite Kid, Jimmy Snuka, The Iron Sheik, Ricky Steamboat, Kevin Von Erich, David Von Erich, George Steele, Big John Studd, Killer Kowalski, Mr. Fuji, and Terry Funk eliminated by Bob Backlund, Dynamite Kid, Jimmy Snuka, The Iron Sheik, Ricky Steamboat, Kevin Von Erich, David Von Erich, George Steele, Big John Studd, Killer Kowalski, Mr. Fuji, Terry Funk, and Fritz Von Erich respectively nL Rumblethon Day 8, Legends of Wrestlemania 2 Jan 8 2024

Also

Elimination of the Year: Kurt Angle is not a fan of "the Black People" nL Rumblethon Day 2, Smackdown Just Bring It Jan 2 2024

Senerio fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Jan 8, 2024

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Senerio posted:

Elimination of the Year: Ivan Putski, Bob Backlund, Dynamite Kid, Jimmy Snuka, The Iron Sheik, Ricky Steamboat, Kevin Von Erich, David Von Erich, George Steele, Big John Studd, Killer Kowalski, Mr. Fuji, and Terry Funk eliminated by Bob Backlund, Dynamite Kid, Jimmy Snuka, The Iron Sheik, Ricky Steamboat, Kevin Von Erich, David Von Erich, George Steele, Big John Studd, Killer Kowalski, Mr. Fuji, Terry Funk, and Fritz Von Erich respectively nL Rumblethon Day 8, Legends of Wrestlemania 2 Jan 8 2024

I seriously could not stop laughing. What the gently caress?

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

Senerio posted:

Yeah. Nth just for the sheer :psyduck: of it.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Main Event segment of the year: Joe/Swerve/Hangman and Hook over the AEW world title

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Toss of the Year - Takeshita and Hobbs spin Darby like a loving top (Dynamite, January 10th)

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Toss of the Year - Takeshita and Hobbs spin Darby like a loving top (Dynamite, January 10th)

nth lmao

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Botch of the Year: Julia goes to the wrong side of the group suplex spot - AEW Dynamite 1/10

Something about this just makes me chuckle when I think of it.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Dango Bango posted:

Botch of the Year: Julia goes to the wrong side of the group suplex spot - AEW Dynamite 1/10

Something about this just makes me chuckle when I think of it.

This was pretty funny

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/1745605259144356171

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
HM Spot of the Year: Roman Reigns hucking Goldberg up on his shoulders as soon as he entered the ring. nL Rumblethon #13: 2k14

Spot of the Year: Reigns immediately following that up by doing the same thing to loving Yokozuna nL Rumblethon #13: 2k14

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Three Count of the Year: The Beluga whales counting the pinfall at the final match of the TJPW Aquarium show.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://x.com/ringofhonor/status/1748152292178628997?s=20

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

What an incredible segment. Nth or whatever.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

nth, peak pro wrestling

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Lexy Nair for president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004