Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hit the bricks pal!
Jan 12, 2009
Got my license a few days ago, so much fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hit the bricks pal!
Jan 12, 2009

Just got it today! Torque is insane compared to my old 250.

hit the bricks pal! fucked around with this message at 19:31 on May 30, 2015

hit the bricks pal!
Jan 12, 2009

Slavvy posted:

I can see now why every SV650 has an aftermarket can. Ditch that poo poo pronto, enjoy your two little angry hammers as they should be heard.

Yeah that'll be my next upgrade after some different handlebars.

hit the bricks pal!
Jan 12, 2009

M42 posted:

I used to have the lil circle barends on the clipons, and it was always a pain to crane my head to see them. I realize now that may just have been a function of my height and leaned-ness over the tank due to the clipons. Gonna get some napoleons and remove the bar (it came with the renthal pad)

Cheap circle bar ends work just fine!

hit the bricks pal!
Jan 12, 2009

Beaucoup Cuckoo posted:

What kind of bag is that you got goin' on there?

Cortech 2 tailbag with some drybag haphazardly strapped on top. Not an ideal setup but it worked for a rainy weekend.

hit the bricks pal!
Jan 12, 2009
Just a shot of the SV + water crossing from this weekend.

hit the bricks pal!
Jan 12, 2009

opengl128 posted:

Still love this thing

That is beautiful, I wish they never changed the headlights. What year is it?

hit the bricks pal!
Jan 12, 2009

XYLOPAGUS posted:

Cool biek. :rock:

I had a Sargent I really liked on my other SV and I've been trying to hold put for a used one to pop up on ebay. I really need to just get another new one. And a lil windscreen. That's all it really could use!

Is there any big difference between the Corbin and Sargent? I saw a Sargent for 125ish on eBay not too long ago and I kind of regret not grabbing it.

hit the bricks pal!
Jan 12, 2009
I also picked up a DRZ! Pretty different coming from my sv but a lot of fun so far. I've only tried to shift into 6th about a million times so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hit the bricks pal!
Jan 12, 2009

Deeters posted:

Is that a DRC edge taillight on the stock mega fender? POs make the weirdest choices some times.

Looks like that one but I don't think the fender bothers me enough to chop it off. The guy also did pretty much all the "standard" mods including a jet kit. I wasn't really looking for one with all that but it seems nice to have everything done already.