Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

A distinction with a difference

I saw how fast the metal blade was spinning. You're going to get hosed up and scars and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

here's the real test

D-Link - wipe your rear end with it

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

By popular demand posted:

Finally a bathroom cramped enough to match my gloomy personality! It even got a sitting shower for those long 'wondering where it all went wrong' sessions.

i thought this was a top down view for like 2 minutes. My mind is still flipping between that view and side view even tho I already know which is the correct one

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

unironically miss the glory days of being pulled out takin a nap at 1130am on a weekday

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Platystemon posted:

We’re only getting one side of the story here, but if that’s accurate, I am inclined to say “he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword”.

Harsh, but fair.
lol guy wanted to be unneighborly and didn't know his own survey

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

we have those going up in the city I'm in on lots where a gas station used to be or whatever. For the price of the ones here they better be loving soundproof

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Motronic posted:

How are large yards wasting water? Are you talking about people growing non-native turf and plants that need to be watered? Because that's a much more localized issue. Nobody around me needs irrigation for their grass because we didn't build our home in a desert and then pretend it was in the northeast or PNW.
Then stop being so defensive if it doesn't apply to you.

Typically tho, they are wasteful depending on region. Being close to your neighbor and having a small backyard isn't a bad thing

E: Oh, is this thread behind on determining if the suburbs and cars are good/bad?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

It's like a cult got a lovely ski lodge

Carpet EVERYWHERE

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DYzcyQaNuc

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

hypothetical question - at what radon levels should you suspect that the structure was just straight up built ontop of a radioactive dump?

just curious

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

a lot of these pics of hosed up stairs remind me of the houses im seeing while house hunting here in the midwest. a bunch of goofy angles that if you are trying to do a flip you arent going to fix because it would require someone with actual skill experience and talent to fix, so you end up getting a lot of hosed up stairways both upstairs and to the basement

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

would

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

it's been ages since I've seen one of those super lightweight aluminum ladders

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I kind of love it when houses are built around naturally occurring rocks.

I do not love this.

oh dude that looks rad, id try it on

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

VelociBacon posted:

While you guys were partying looking at the swimming pool, I was studying the blade getting ready to retire easily and early after an unfortunate and legally indefensible trip on the stairs

this has got to be Pennsylvania. im getting strong PA vibes

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

chep design

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

that last one would be incredible for hangovers

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

the rest of the house is sexy, but the carpet by the pool seemed appropriate for this thread

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I'm exactly the right height for my belt loops to catch on door handles. It's infuriating.
i have a kitchen drawer that is constantly catching my pockets

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lighter drawer

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i tried to miter the edge of a 2x4 today and hoo boy did i do a terrible job with the Makita. i need to get a handsaw...

the good news is that it allowed the thing to fit as a lateral support to which i was able to attach my privacy screen to so it doesn't gallop in the wind anymore. a quick one hour Sunday job (took me 6 hours)

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Jun 5, 2023

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

kid sinister posted:

Another one:

Can you ollie a wheelchair?

i think it would be considered a bunny hop rather than an Ollie

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

the slight production value on this makes me think its gotta be the "what not to do" part of a training video

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

sleepy gary posted:

This toilet is real fuckin weird, look at how it is.
mimic maybe?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

my recommendations are hour long chillwave or dance music, a guy who records 4k hdr walking videos in japan, and a guy who does drainage solutions. i never see ads because i run ublock origin. its serene

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

rambalac!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ0xQcYIkt8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL35dU8VTGA

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i don't want to know any rambalac lore

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

moist turtleneck posted:

I goofed up in an extended stay one time because I cooked bacon at midnight and accidentally set off the alarms because the microwave light didn't also turn on the fan

Luckily my friend covered the smoke alarm with a pillow as I explained to the front desk that I didn't need to make any more bacon
lol

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Harry_Potato posted:

Seems legit. I wash my pots and pans in the shower as well.
i installed a disposal in mine just last month

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i was a low voltage line runner, no one taught me poo poo about which third to drill holes through joists and now as a homeowner i cringe thinking about my body of work every time i see pics like this

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

feels like tunnel lady knows she's loving with Internet losers by posting a doctored narrative

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

their accent is baffling

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lmao "aligns perfectly"

the knives look like poo poo, no design in the layout and they're dumbass left a perm red mark next to each

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

thread not happy when the lady digs. i say, let the lady dig

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Nuevo posted:

Speaking of crappy construction, there's a lawsuit in progress from people whose kitchens have burned down from cats walking on those stove top touchscreen-like buttons. :supaburn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAhHkJQ3KgY

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Potato Salad posted:

There's easier ways to conceal future bunker construction.

"more dirt than you'll know what to do with"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Cat Hatter posted:

First time I ever saw a belt man lift was when Judge Doom rode one at the Acme factory near the end of Who Framed Roger Rabbit and I didn't realize that was actually it's purpose until a few years ago. I always thought he was just riding a random piece of machinery because I couldn't conceive such a device existing.
holy poo poo

i thought it was some looney toon gag