Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...
Not only does Akibaranger S2 start on April 5th, but so does the 3rd Garo. That should go in current/upcoming too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

Gigabeetle? I'm a couple weeks behind on Rider/Sentai, but I'm intrigued.

A Sweedish man that takes many great pictures of figuarts.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I like the outdoor large storage area that tends to have the big concrete pipes (what's there tends to change each time). Least favorite is either the motorcycle junkyard or the church. The latter because I always think of Ryuki when I see it, and watching that was miserable.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
The fleshy bits age just like anyone else.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Kenji Ohba.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

1st Stage Midboss posted:

I love Go-Busters and was curious what Saban would do with it (if only to see what acronym they came up with for all the GBs on everything)

Galactic Bountyhunters. Assuming they could use footage from the crossover movies, that would give them access to different planets for them to visit and aliens to fight, then it turns out it was all to keep the prism things away from the real baddies and dinosamba continues as normal, but lets bandai milk all the GoBus designs for toys anyways.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Until proven otherwise, I'm just going to assume this is the Stig's Japanese cousin.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Would anyone here want to buy my Japanese Gaia Memory Complete Selection 2 set (the one with all the T2 memories + extras)? I need to get some relatively quick money and hate dealing with ebay. I also have a small pile of Gokaiger mecha candy toys still in the boxes.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Gomen Rider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Because there was a devastating earthquake.

• Locked thread