Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

Hat Thoughts posted:

Yeonseung sucks so much

There's something I've been wondering since the first episode. When they list him as 'oriental doctor', does that mean he actually cures people, or is it the korean equivalent of sticking needles in random places and prescribing powdered dicks of endangered animals for everything?

I didn't catch what that gold stuff was that he brought a few eps back, but it kinda seems like the latter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

How can the producers allow this level of abuse on set :psyduck:

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Holy crap, I can't believe Yeonjoo fell for that bluff :wtc:
That was pretty tense.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

I liked the second episode a lot more. The clues in the first were kinda, I don't know, gamey? I think it's more interesting if it's set up more like an actual crime scene, hope they continue this trend.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Corn Thongs posted:

Have you seen season 1? First episode was a one off to do a short deduction skill test, rest of the eps are much more complex like ep 2.

I haven't, so I dont know what the usual formula is. I didn't mind the simplicity of the case, but things like the unlock codes on the umbrella or floor numbers seemed a bit nonsensical. For half of the episode I thought the stairs guy was supposed to be an accomplice or something.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Thread needs Hani's chicken dance gif from ep 6

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

NowonSA posted:

Yeah, Running Man did a live broadcast at the end of an episode where they pulled a secret twist on one of the cast members, and they released some bonus footage of that person finding out about the twist while watching the episode.

Which episode was that?

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Does it get less painfully awkward later? I had to quit after about 15 minutes, the hosts seem really bad at this interview thing.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

I'd really like to just hear Tittygod Kingslayer talk about whatever for two hours, but if it's dudes asking really lukewarm bland questions, tossing awkward jokes and Kyunghoon replying with single sentences then I think I'm gonna pass.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

This was pretty good. I kinda wish that for the final game someone thought to do a big brain move and try to trip the opponent up by asking questions like "is your code a prime number" or "is your code divisible by X" and get a free digit this way

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

ah that's not how it works "As punishment, you will have to tell your opponent a number that is not in your password." (33:28, visual confirmation too) so it was a pretty toothless punishment. focusing on even/odd, repeats, then drilling further is how you go about this from what i recall (and this episode obv)

Must have misread the subtitles, that makes it much less useful :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

So I've started watching S1 of Bloody Game - was the commentary from The Genius players in the original TV airing or am I watching some kind of later edition? Not complaining it's fun, just seemed a bit confusing with how separate it is from the actual show.

I also just made it to E7 and lmao, that must be the most hairbrained scheme I have seen in any of these games yet, and how amazingly it backfired on everyone.