Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

actually its good because if you kill lots of people the chaos goes up which means it gives you more people to kill

This kind of realism makes the game more immersive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Sleeping Doges

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

#CreditTheDog

#nodogsgotoheavencausedogsdontdie

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Plus extra objectives at Kingsparrow and an entire extra area when you assassinate the Lord Regent.

I assume there's more but I forget what.

The low chaos version of Dunwall Tower is insanely good and you don't need to ignore the top safe room at all. In fact you need to go up there for all the runes anyway. The biggest problem with it is that there's no reason to gently caress with the guards arresting the regent so most people won't ever see how loving funny it gets to choke out the arresting guys.

If you choke them out and then alert the regent by throwing a bottle at his head or something, he hauls rear end to the torturer while all the other guards in the place to hostile to him so you end up with this insanely sweet brawl in the dungeon half the time

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Coolguye posted:

The low chaos version of Dunwall Tower is insanely good and you don't need to ignore the top safe room at all. In fact you need to go up there for all the runes anyway. The biggest problem with it is that there's no reason to gently caress with the guards arresting the regent so most people won't ever see how loving funny it gets to choke out the arresting guys.

If you choke them out and then alert the regent by throwing a bottle at his head or something, he hauls rear end to the torturer while all the other guards in the place to hostile to him so you end up with this insanely sweet brawl in the dungeon half the time
It's still a good game on Low Chaos, I just think High Chaos is really rewarding.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I find High Chaos and Low Chaos Dishonored to be equally fun, like MGS5 stealth versus assault.

Dec 26, 2012

high chaos kingsparrow is far more interesting

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I beat the Knife of Dunwall. Pretty cool DLC. Dunno why I didn't do it earlier. I think its kind of gay that they made all the platforming harder but then they made blink freeze time if you let go of the movement keys so its actually really easy now.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I'm happy that they said in 2 that they'll add better AI and options for people who like to go pure stealth, but made them optional so people who just wanna gently caress poo poo up and kill everybody can also have fun.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
is dishonored 2 this year, or 2017?

we've also got the new deus ex coming up...

mama mia!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Beat this game on low chaos again... I forgot how different the end game maps are because I like high chaos more... I like that they are set up in a way where low chaos maps have much more difficult stealth but massacring people becomes easier and easier, and the other way around for high chaos. It's cool.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bump but I've been playing this game on PC and it's really good. I just kidnapped Sokolov. You can murk a lot of people and still get low chaos in a mission, I'm playing stealthy but killing guards if I get caught and I haven't had a high chaos mission yet

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah people whined really bad when it came out about how easy it was to get high chaos but I've noticed you can kill almost every guard in a level and still get low chaos as long as you spare civilians

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Bump but I've been playing this game on PC and it's really good. I just kidnapped Sokolov. You can murk a lot of people and still get low chaos in a mission, I'm playing stealthy but killing guards if I get caught and I haven't had a high chaos mission yet

Virtual mission?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

The fight with the Ocelot unit there is awesome.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Two Sokolovs

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Benny D posted:

Virtual mission?

-.-

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
made a save before I got to the end to get all the endings

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benny D posted:

Virtual mission?

Dang

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Holy gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I like how after all that murder he just makes the peeing guy step backwards to his own death 😂😂😂😂

• Locked thread