Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

“I will choose to unburden my heart by forgiving those people who called me teacher killer*.”

* following my killing of untold numbers of teachers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Elon was named the Michigan man of the year

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

I knew some guys who went on it and they were steered toward babes and military service the entire time

sounds like an 80s movie

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

“as a member of the Boston Brahmin, I am able to publicly expose my psychoses and neuroses as a form of therapy and get paid for it” the article

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

no

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

if i were a high profile billionaire i would simply not melt down in public

Twitter + Billionaire = Entertainment for the rest of us

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

if you dip under by twenty bucks paying your electric for the month, how is the bank supposed to float it? it makes sense to charge an overdraft fee for deigning to make your bank “loan” you money

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

every so often it’s good to refresh your awareness that the privileged elite who control the media, power, and huge amounts of personal wealth are major morons who wouldn’t last a day tending bar in Brooklyn

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

With reading again in its entirety. All sorts of new fun details come out.

I hadn’t even noticed until now that “a part” of the money was inheritance from her grandfather. And that she doesn’t know what she would have done with it. “Maybe pay for housing for a few families” lmao

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

imagine killing yourself like a Tibetan monk but the US news empire has got everything so on lock that instead of becoming a RAtM poster you just get memory holed within a day

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

*reads bio*
ah well he recently graduated from harvard so he’s clearly smart enough to do anything

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

they didn’t say whose lawlessness

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

a turkey sandwich that was made by hitler’s ghost

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

*furtively googling ‘Obama favorite sandwitch’*

“A roast turkey, prosciutto, roasted red peppers and sharp provolone sandwich for me, just like Obama used to order from Taylor Gourmet in DC”

*forces confident grin as everyone snaps in approval*

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

this lady was scientifically designed to generate clicks

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

A Buttery Pastry posted:

thanks. sounds like the book could've been replaced by a couple of virgin vs. chad/stacy memes.

all books can eventually be reduced to a few memes without losing anything of substance

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

what if the birds on campus are also antisemitic?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

“Don’t eat an entire stick of butter, kids”
-A self-confessed “rules guy” who later admits to helicopter parenting

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

god drat I hate the New York Times. it’s like an unfiltered glimpse into the incredible neuroses that flourish in the brains of heiress “smart kids” who have literally never struggled their entire lives except against basic material realities entirely of their own making, all written in the latest psycho-sociological mumbo jumbo to give it an air of tolerant liberalism

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

post em

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

quote:

When the lockdown started in March 2020, my husband and I decided to quarantine with our two youngest children, then 15 and 12, at our house on Martha’s Vineyard. We arrived on March 15 and settled in for a long stay, unpacking sweaters and boots, textbooks and cellos.

oh yeah, that’s the stuff

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

both of these people are million dollar heirs btw. she has multiple buildings in her name at Harvard

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

his “brushes with the law” and “bad boy” past are the kinds of things you can get away with when you’re guantanteed a place in the elite strata

too bad his womanizing is what made him so irresistible to her…

:lmao:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

tired: trailer park mom feeds her kids Oreos because she’s too tired after a double shift to cook a healthy meal
wired: millionaire heiress feeds her kids Oreos because shes too lazy of “feminism” and “body positivity”

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Brett Stevens quit twitter crying because someone called him a bedbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

fareed zakaria was grown in a lab to whitewash the more milquetoast mainstream neoliberal opinions through a brown guy with a funny name who went to Yale