Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

Ah-ha! Alright, now we're getting somewhere. I know how to use magic, I know how to do c- proper combat. Alright, now we're getting somewhere, I'm liking this.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l091kxK5k3g

I watched this one a while back with Retarded_Clown_ and he paused at the part where Phil takes the first bite to say that it sounds exactly like the effect it plays when you loot a zombie in Oblivion and I laughed so hard I almost threw up

lmao it's so good

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Someone just tipped him $200 to wear a hat and he said nah, it's too hot for that. Thanks for the money though. lol

god bless the united states of phil

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

welcome

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

mycophobia posted:

phil's a fat retard

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i'd kill for the honor of buying Phil's Xbox Series X

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

thinking about the chair again

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Meloncholric posted:

is phil one of the aliens from the movie Alien or something?

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Meloncholric posted:

he should eat healthier foods and exercise regularly to combat his gout

what the gently caress

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

YES

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

YEEEEES

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

elf help book posted:

I CHING? I CHING! OH MY GOD I CHING

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

Ladies and gentlemen, I am an independent content creator. What that means is that I'm not partnered with anyone, I'm not in any kind of sponsorship with anyone. I am a man, alone, on an island.... But! People like what I do on this island, and they come to visit me frequently. They, for 13 years, have joined me on a daily basis to see what I'm all about and see how different it is when I make content versus others. And people appreciate that because if they didn't I wouldn't still be here, because I'm fully crowd funded! I am not someone who takes paydays from other things behind the scenes. It's you guys supporting me daily on live streams that allow me to continue to do what I love for a living. And I really appreciate that - I do! Thank you so much, every day, for coming out to my streams, for hanging out with me, for interacting with me, and of course for going above and beyond, for those who do, and directly supporting my effort to keep putting out this kind of unique content. Alright? You know when you watch my stuff I'm being genuine and honest with you, I don't pull any punches, I also do my absolute best to give shoutouts to every single person who contributes and supports my efforts to keep doing this because I SO appreciate that you guys like this content SO MUCH that you will come out and support it every single day. Alright? Thank you in advance for any contributions that anyone may give today. Allow me to explain a few of the ways you can do that...

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

once more for the imps in the back

Pewdiepie posted:

Ladies and gentlemen, I am an independent content creator. What that means is that I'm not partnered with anyone, I'm not in any kind of sponsorship with anyone. I am a man, alone, on an island.... But! People like what I do on this island, and they come to visit me frequently. They, for 13 years, have joined me on a daily basis to see what I'm all about and see how different it is when I make content versus others. And people appreciate that because if they didn't I wouldn't still be here, because I'm fully crowd funded! I am not someone who takes paydays from other things behind the scenes. It's you guys supporting me daily on live streams that allow me to continue to do what I love for a living. And I really appreciate that - I do! Thank you so much, every day, for coming out to my streams, for hanging out with me, for interacting with me, and of course for going above and beyond, for those who do, and directly supporting my effort to keep putting out this kind of unique content. Alright? You know when you watch my stuff I'm being genuine and honest with you, I don't pull any punches, I also do my absolute best to give shoutouts to every single person who contributes and supports my efforts to keep doing this because I SO appreciate that you guys like this content SO MUCH that you will come out and support it every single day. Alright? Thank you in advance for any contributions that anyone may give today. Allow me to explain a few of the ways you can do that...

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

May 21, 1988

Me ree Scott came ugly face so killed him. Me ree.

lmao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao every time

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Cubone posted:

to me he is perfect

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lol so that's why he wants more twitter engagement now

Bolverkur