Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Did Dalton throw cheese at Taya?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

TTBF posted:

Three Count of the Year: The Beluga whales counting the pinfall at the final match of the TJPW Aquarium show.

:stare:

This is still only available as a PPV, right? :smith:

Lexi is so invested :allears:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Jan 19, 2024

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

:stare:

This is still only available as a PPV, right? :smith:

Yeah it probably won't be uploaded for a least another couple of months. The vk upload has Brookes and Haku on comms if you can't wait that long

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SG Bamboo posted:

Yeah it probably won't be uploaded for a least another couple of months. The vk upload has Brookes and Haku on comms if you can't wait that long

Thanks, this is already delightful. The very first animal they saw at the aquarium was a bird :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

TTBF posted:

Three Count of the Year: The Beluga whales counting the pinfall at the final match of the TJPW Aquarium show.

2nd, this was neat.

I swear when the belugas spit water on the wrestlers, Yuka had a look on her face like she was seriously contemplating how she would go about murdering them. :allears:

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

SG Bamboo posted:

How does Brookes not know what a walrus looks like?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
Best Color Commentator Aside of the Year: Nigel McGuinness after the Toni Storm video promo - AEW Collision 1/20

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

Nth, incredible segment

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Camera Effect Of The Year: Toni Storm talking to Deonna Purrazzo with half the screen in black and white, AEW Dynamite, January 24th.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Lamuella posted:

Camera Effect Of The Year: Toni Storm talking to Deonna Purrazzo with half the screen in black and white, AEW Dynamite, January 24th.

Nth

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

Lamuella posted:

:hai:

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
tag team that cannot move but is still completing matches in 2024 somehow: The Hardys

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Exit of the year:

https://twitter.com/istomatoafruit/status/1750693704690487297

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

Nth, absolutely incredible. I look forward to these segments every week.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
the whole segment for those who want, uh, context?

https://twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/1750692530692272636#m

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

holy poo poo lmao nth

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Nthing that glorious nonsense too :allears:

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Watched this way too much today and Lexy’s little gasp of astonishment kills me every time. She’s so good.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
I think the taunt from Taya might actually be my favorite part of the whole thing, it elevates a goofy stunt into some genuine Jessie and James poo poo

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
jerry's 'oh nononono' block is so perfect. the whole minute is perfect

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Every time Lexi sees Dalton

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Squash of the Year: Konosuke Takeshita vs. Christopher Daniels - AEW Rampage 1/26

This was so, so good.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Promo of the Year: Scott D'Amore on TNA, TNA Impact 1/18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvEYzSDjUdU&t=1500s
*video is queued*

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Edward Mass posted:

Promo of the Year: Scott D'Amore on TNA, TNA Impact 1/18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvEYzSDjUdU&t=1500s
*video is queued*

having watched this match and this promo after i thought it was awesome, then will doing an interview with denise and saying he was more than glad to show tna their world-beater, just class all around

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Lamuella posted:

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Renee should have been in the middle.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
special guest color commentary of the year: toni storm during deonna purazzo vs. taya valkerie - aew dynamite 1/31

jesus christ it stole the entire match and a whole booth corpse too lol

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

graph posted:

special guest color commentary of the year: toni storm during deonna purazzo vs. taya valkerie - aew dynamite 1/31

jesus christ it stole the entire match and a whole booth corpse too lol

Nth

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It was incredible, Nthed.

The Sean Mooney comment was great but then Taz went and topped it with the Mike Adamle bit shortly after :allears:

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
promo of the year contender
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcfd6A_QWlM&t=73s

ZSJ cuts a promo on Bryan and Hechicero with speculation on the elasticity of Bryan's booty.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Shane popping in to let us know the aresehole is probably pretty loose too

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Sooper Gila posted:

promo of the year contender
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcfd6A_QWlM&t=73s

ZSJ cuts a promo on Bryan and Hechicero with speculation on the elasticity of Bryan's booty.

this owns

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Worst Promotional Tactic: New Japan announcing before the main event the crowd will get a bonus main event if Shingo Takagi wins, then giving EVIL a low blow victory after 17 minutes of bog standard House of Torture completely open cheating bullshit - NJPW G1 Climax Night 15 8/8

Absolutely un-loving-believable.

Worst Promotional Tactic: El P doing a promo before his tag titles match saying that once they are past this clearly bullshit and unwanted KENTA and Chase Owens title defense, they'll go on to face the likes of FTR and the Lucha Bros... then KENTA and Chase Owens win with a low blow victory following a standard Bullet Club interference spot - NJPW The New Beginning in Osaka 2/11

Sadly all-too-believable.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
How the gently caress is Chase Owens still a thing

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rarity posted:

The only thing that makes sense is money-launderingblackmail

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Rarity posted:

Once upon a time, 2016 I believe, The Young Bucks were meant to compete in the Best of the Super Juniors tournament, due to start on May 21st. On May 19th they both withdrew because of injuries. So 2 days before the big tournament David Finlay replaced Matt, which was fine, he was already at the Dojo, but Chase Owens got the call, jumped on the first plane he could & flew halfway across the world to get to Tokyo for opening night. And Gedo is loyal to a fault so he's still very grateful & will keep booking him as long as Chase wants to come.

So really, it's The Young Bucks fault.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
Zack and Bryan post match promos, won't tease much as I can't without spoiling the match but it's the good stuff...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E44-yf3JKLw

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Unexpected Reference of the Year: and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the dynamite reports that i got mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72obxLuco68&t=433s

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Unexpected Reference of the Year: and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the dynamite reports that i got mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72obxLuco68&t=433s

Yessss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

3rded, laughed so much at that, especially with Hangman's utterly sincere delivery.

Promo of the Year: Samoa Joe shutting down Hangman and Swerve to say both are concentrating on each other and think they can win HIS title that way, but at Revolution he's gonna beat BOTH their asses - AEW Dynamite 2/14 :hellyeah: