Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug

Nooner posted:

I'm pretty sure there was an old mod that recommended the use of a brick, but ymmv :shrug:

Wait, was this person a mod?

facetoucher cat posted:

Yeah I'm good. It happened so fast. Was in my yard playing with plants and these 2 dogs got into my yard. Tried to scare them off by screaming and tossing sticks. One charged me but I dodged it an kicked it what seemed like 20 feet and it ran out of the yard and it's buddy looked like it was going to leave too but I don't trust anything so I grabbed a broken brick and the second one came at me so I hit it in the head with everything I had. That stopped it

Animal control was like, "why didn't you shoot em"

Yes, officer, I'm strapped to the teeth in my own back yard while feeding birds. Totally normal brain there

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Wait, I forgot their catchphrase:

facetoucher cat posted:

Play time is over

go for a stroll fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Jun 26, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU