Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Meowywitch posted:

I bet jesus couldn't find one piece

The one piece is a metaphor for the love and forgiveness of Christ the Lord and the reason they haven't found it yet is because they're denying a truth I've decided that everyone knows because my world view falls apart if they don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

I wonder if this is the first time we've gotten a chapter on a Leap Day.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Cat Machine posted:

the cool thing about fiction is that you can decide for yourself what is meaningful and true

This is true, I often forget that not everyone reads Nami as a lesbian who is in love with Vivi, but has a girlfriend on every island she visits while still intending to settle down in Alabasta. Media comprehension is sadly at an all time low...

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

:dogstare:

WHAT THE gently caress I can't believe this loving got me in the year 2024 and i loving smiled gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you i hate this

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Can someone rick roll me again? I need to just FEEL something.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Thank you, I needed this and also I hate you.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

DizzyBum posted:

This was the dumbass theory I thought up a while ago, and now that someone else is thinking the same thing, I'm locking it in and sending it. "Laugh Tale", it's right there, it's a funny story.

Oda did confirm the One Piece *is* a physical thing and not just "the friends we made along the way" bullshit!

Oh my god, this would be amazing as a final "gently caress you" to the Elders from Vegapunk. The Elders clearly do not want to be seen in their true forms by anyone except the top ranking marines. Oops, now millions upon millions of people know what the rulers of the world look like, and here they are committing this horrible atrocity on Vegapunk's private island of science!

If the One Piece from the comic book One Piece is a comic book called One Piece then this entire franchise is going to be an xzibit joke that not only came before xzibit jokes, but vastly out lived them.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Meowywitch posted:

do you guys like Carrot

She's a strawhat in my heart.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

I'm not smart enough to figure out how to make it display.
Robin, Law, Jinbei, Koala, Chopper, Luffy, Corazon, Vivi, Kuma, Carrot

blossommirage fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Mar 12, 2024

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

I want (...) chapter

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

No Wave posted:

For a long time it was Yamato towel vs carrot cover. In a genre full of insane fan rivalries it continues to be a very potent division, imo even more heated than Zoro vs Sanji.

I bravely suggest Carrot and Yamato should both be Straw Hats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

One Peace

my final message

goodbye

- gol d roger