Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Terper posted:

What will Chopper's new bounty be?

Back down to 50 because the WG thinks he's old and decrepit now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Will Luffy get a 10th Commander to balance out Blackbeard's 10 Titanic Captains?

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

The One Piece is a giant chicken, big enough for both Big Hat and Big Egg, rubber quality optional.

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

I need to see the duel where Lucci is in his usual ultra-serious templar mode, and is torn between being annoyed that Luffy isn't taking things as seriously as him, or glad for the free shots he's getting in every time Luffy laughs at Kaku doing weird giraffe transformations off to the side.

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Luffy turning his hair into goggles makes me wish Whitebeard was around so Luffy could pull off Whitebeard's mustache and throw it like a boomerang.

Weevil is still around, and presumably there's an S-Weevil as well

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

That trailer makes it look like the most extremely slightly-below-average thing I've ever seen. Just the absolute epitome of 4.9 out of 10.

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Infinitum posted:

Hattori about to show off its devil fruit powers :hmmyes:
A hat that ate the pigeon-pigeon fruit :aaaaa:

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Live action changing it so that Arlong shows up at Baratie instead of Nami stealing the Merry results in either of two scenarios having to be true:
1: Nami swam back to Coco Village
2. Nami rode on Arlong's back

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Waffleman_ posted:

Wait yeah who cuts their hair

Is Luffy's hair rubber

According to SBS 99, Usopp, Sanji and Robin all cut hair.

And yeah it probably has the consistency of a wad of rubber bands

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

RuBisCO posted:

imagine casting the supernovas for the live action and turning to urouge and going "alright we'll call you back in like a decade?"
They cast Christian Bale as Urouge and he does all of the muscle mass transformations himself, scene by scene, in order

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

This is Luffy's internal monologue:

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Eiba posted:

This is a crazy thought but- Maybe Bonney didn't eat a devil fruit. Maybe just wishing to be older gave her that ability. Maybe Kuma's Buccaneer ancestry is linked to the ancient people whose dreams are what made devil fruits. Yes, Bonney does not appear to be his biological child but... it's all just a bit weird isn't it?
Could be that studying her is what gave Vegapunk the inspiration/evidence for his theory on the origins of devil fruits.

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

The REAL Goobusters posted:

He’s converted into an rear end man
Everybody's gonna have H-cup rear end cheeks by 2026

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

anime was right posted:

well this page has way more meaning

And now I can't help but anticipate how hard Kuma's own :zoro: moment will hit.

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Makino is alive and well

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

it's urouge

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

one one one one piece

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Oda must have been banking these Looney Tunes gags for decades and I cannot wait to see each and every one of them.

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Give the fruit to Zeus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

I can't wait for the pre-oceans flashback showing Joyboy palling around with the world's tallest land elephant