Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
yeah besides his disgusting stance on just about the most marginalized, in-the-midst-of-a-genocide populations in the US he's a stand up guy right

edit sorry for g---n posting friends I just fuckin hate transphobes

Target Practice has issued a correction as of 19:11 on May 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
Happy Pride thread :)

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

Jaxyon posted:

literally streaming the transphobe doc on the first day of pride month what a fucker

yeah i feel like this is my crack ping moment and I should just not read this thread

i loving hate him and everything he represents and these loving bigots and i just don't know that I can laugh at it anymore

guess im mad

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
hi friends, I hope someone murders elon musk and that it hurts the whole time hes dying

this isn't gonna happen but it'd be nice if it did

yes I'm mad

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

Martian posted:

Yeah this is one of those times where it goes from funny to awful

Guess I'm mad

welcome

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

Boat Stuck posted:

Musk's Lowtax speedrun continues

inshallah

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

zetamind2000 posted:

return to irc, it will never fail you

this is why I like discord so much and why I'm bummed they are loving with it.

you have the capability to have archived information for long term availability, a better social interaction in a giant group chat, easy of creating your own, and voice and video integration.

edit: not to mention that it seems to be the last bastion of the internet where if you don't want to see nazis and bigots you absolutely don't have to.

discord has been a real boon to the Queer community and for that at least I'm thankful

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

no lube so what posted:

fix it again twitter

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

it's a shame nobody chucked a bottle at him

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

webcams for christ posted:

I played violin as a child, but found it to be too simple to be useful in real life: a mere 4 strings, no frets, no technology, no whammy bar, only 1 bow, acoustic, etc.

a triple neck electric guitar addresses these limitations.

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
a ngo scoop is when you reach a cupped hand down to your unwashed rear end in a top hat and then bring it up to your mouth and nose and take a huge whiff

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
god he SUCKS

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
This is why LinkedIn is the supreme social media app. People doxx THEMSELVES. You can bully and cajole c-suite scum all day, send screenshots of people's homophobic and transphobic poo poo to their boss and their boss' boss. get contact info and call pretending to be an outraged customer. the world is your oyster

edited for clarity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
spotted in pismo beach, glad I share the roads w this guy