Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1743735811055427681

Does he know Saddam is dead and he can't impress him?

Also a giant dome?

He saw the Simpsons.

lol both the candidates for president are loving brain dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

Donald Trump should get addicted to cocaine for his sundown act, it would be really funny

He's already on so many uppers it probably wouldn't change much

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Hazo posted:

No way. He even just comes right out and says “Iran and Iraq are basically the same,” because all he knows is they’re funny-talking brown people in desert nations with one letter difference.

Just an absolute childlike understanding of the world and nobody bothers to press him on it and he just hides from the media.

At least only RSBN is airing his trash while legit networks and Fox News avoid giving him time.

He obviously means they were about the same in terms of military might (during the war). He's an idiot but don't look too deep into what he says with poo poo like this.

Albeit, that's assuming he actually knew that.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

This is the man who razed his balls to death

He had two guns pointing directly to his junk.

It was foretold.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Tactical-tree

Half the size, useless, and 3 times the cost of a better tree.

But you'll own the libs by buying it!

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

WHY BONER NOW posted:

I'm curious what political life Ron depantspiss will have after failing miserably at a presidential bid

Can't he not run for governor again?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Hearing the Trump cult blame their actions on Jan 6 to the FBI or Antifa or loving lizard people will never not be funny.

Completely admitting they are too dumb to make their own decisions and need others to guide every facet of their life.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

There were absolutely feds in the crowd as undercovers or informants that day with those groups.

There is absolutely no way they encouraged the group to attack.

But still lol at the Trumper cult crying "But.....but he told me to mace that cop!!" as an excuse.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah, johnson is done. he will crack under the dems OR the first week of shutdown, then he gets tossed, then we have a longer circus.

The GOP is so, so, so bad at this. Yet they want to run the entire country lol.

(Are twitter embeds busted?)

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Cowslips Warren posted:

When we were kids, my brother went up in the attic because we had some boxes of toys put away, and wanted them for whatever reason. Well, he found Dad's stash of Playboys. And being the smart kid he was, he waited until our parents were gone to go up and grab some. But he realized having magazines in his room would be proof he took them, so instead he cut out the boobs from each page and kept those small bits of paper instead. Because moths would totally eat just that part of the magazines.

Imagining a ransom note made entirely of cut out titty pictures.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Ask a Trumper what Trump would do to alleviate the issues Repubs have been screeching over and watch them melt down.

Even they know the GOP has nothing to offer. Maybe "shut down border" but besides that, which wouldn't stick legally, they have nothing.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

"There were more people at my event, therefore we couldn't have lost!!!"

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Has she seen a dime from him yet?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Imagine being a blue collar worker in a Red state writing checks to Trump and knowing this is where your money is going. LOL

Wow he's still going...

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

There is no way the Republicans will pass any sort of immigration bill because fixing something when a dem is in office is a horrific idea.

But, I guess they don't really pass bills to fix anything ever.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

HopperUK posted:

lmao does she know how many commercial pilots are women

it's more than none! You might never realise until you're sitting in your seat and she comes on the PA system! FLEE THE PLANE!

Women On A Plane

Wait till they find out there are women fighter pilots.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Outpost22 posted:

What the gently caress do republicans even want the godamn government to do?

Stay out of Americans' lives and let them live how they want!*

*Unless you are brown, a woman, gay, trans, poor, or Muslim.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

I still don't understand how he manages to make that little butthole mouth shape so often.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

The fact Trump rides his cart ONTO the green drives me crazy. What a lazy piece of poo poo.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

The DNC sticking with Biden for the election this year is still insane to me. This election is going to be closer than it has any right to be with idiot Trump on the ballot.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

lol so all the MAGAs about to be caught for tax evasion are going to claim it's a targeted investigation

"Yeah, I broke the law, but why are they coming after ME!?"

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Just dropping by for a hearty LOL

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Any more news on Truth's merger with that other company? I heard that could be a good payout for Trump and some of the most obvious bribing I've ever heard of.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Grey Cat posted:

How do I increase my standings? Is there a tournament or something I can participate in?

Just beat someone who's in the level above you.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

BAM!

Tough actin' loves frackin'

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

I was so worried this was going to be a close election and BAM Alabama just outta nowhere.

Edit - Sorry: AlaBAMa. Sorry...

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

I was trying to make a joke how at least this means less Alabamians who carry this sort of torch but even that state isn't pure Red.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

redshirt posted:

What state is? What state is "pure" Blue?

There are no such states.

Yeah, that's why the joke didn't work and people who don't believe this ultra right wing poo poo will suffer.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

I've asked a bunch of Trumpers what Trump would do to fix it, and the few who actually answered the question just said "drill more".

Then they got all pissy when I mentioned we have record oil production under Biden. Never not funny.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Outside of the creepy Republican response, was anything noteworthy about Bidens speech?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

So with bonds via a bondsman you usually pay 10%, don't get that back, then the bondsman ponies up the rest?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Why does he keep saying "NO VICTIM!"?

Him not paying taxes he owes means the state is missing out on that money.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

kazil posted:

It wasn't about paying taxes, it was getting loans using fraudulent numbers. Even if he paid everything back, it's still fraud.

So, therefore, the bank is the victim.

I get he's just shrieking it so his cult repeats it, but it's the worst defense ever.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Steadiman posted:

How is the chemtrail ban supposed to work then? Do planes have to descend to lower altitudes when they fly over so they don't get contrails and freak people out on the ground or do they get a ticket or what?

It makes putting chemicals in there illegal.

Were they doing that? No.

But now the R-Rep from Tennessee can go back to his constituents and say he did what they wanted. It's sad on so many levels.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Would that ban plane/drone dispersed pesticides and such?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

If Johnson goes, that's pretty much a guarantee of a shutdown, right?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

kazil posted:

They are voting on funding right now

Oh, I'm a dumbass and thought it was vacate vote. Thanks.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Mulaney Power Move posted:

So I don't think it applies to crop dusting or carbon emissions in with that line, but again, I'm no lawyer.

LOL so this does nothing for all the conspiracy theories that complain about the chemtrails being mind control or whatever

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

"Trump, who was attending a separate hearing in his criminal hush money case in New York, posted on his Truth Social platform that he would post a bond, securities or cash to cover the $175 million sum."

The fact he can't comment on this because he's in ANOTHER hearing and he's the person the GOP want running the country is just insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Aramis posted:

I don't know enough about golf to know if "golf, but louder" is a longstanding brand or something, but it immediately comes across as fundamentally Trumpian.

It's the PGA's competition (actully I think they merged) LIV's slogan.

Trump is a big fan. Surely a coincidence that LIV is a Saudi corp.