Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Super Jay Mann posted:

So are the Heat

Jimmy is the face but bam is their best player

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

ex post facho posted:

what's this series after 3 if it's LA-OKC instead of denver?

Okc 3-0 lmao lakers are rear end

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Rick posted:

I know there has been talk among the podcastigencia of Dort not being in the Thunder's plan going forward due to the inconsistent offense but drat that dude has multiple games every year where he locks up star wings.

Podcasters can't believe the organization who loves Andre Roberson and Thabo would have Dort in their plans

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
WE'RE SENDING THEM TO GALVESTON WITH THAT DIRTY rear end WATER

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Salvor_Hardin posted:

lol Adabayo clears out White in the face, no call

It's the playoffs

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Elephanthead posted:

Bucks you got to do better I got a bunch on money on you jerks!!!!!

National Problem Gambling Helpline (1-800-GAMBLER)

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Rick posted:

I don't understand, how are the Timberwolves going to lose this game without building up a 10+ point lead.

They already did and lost it

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

maruhkati posted:

Why do I know the names of so many NBA referees

They are important side characters

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Shai gets hit in the face and no call but if a mav pretends to get hit we have to stop the game

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Cool another illegal screen by the mavs uncalled and this one leads to jdub getting hurt

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Welp maybe game 4 we'll get to play with equal rules

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Someone told Jamal Minnesota used to be the lakers

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Os Furoris posted:

It’s funny, all I see is the Thunder getting demolished in the paint and Luka complaining after every call and accentuating contact. Truly the eye of the beholder.

You're seeing reality

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Luka makes a shot he has overcome the labors of Hercules only he could do such a thing

Luka misses a shot oooo he is hurt if he was healthy he'd make that

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Sorry I watched Paul George play with 2 lacerated shoulders and didn't whine about it or have it leaked to press as an excuse in case he failed I'm not impressed with a sore leg

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Dutchy posted:

Mavs fans have been joking about Luka needing a peg leg since like March, I dunno why OKC fans think the idea his knee is hosed was cooked up just for them last week

Health is part of the deal and if he's out there he has to find ways to be effective, I feel like you could just leave it at that

He probably is sore but so is everyone that's part of the grind

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol yall have more passion for losing a team then yall ever did for supporting a team

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
IS JDUB FINALLY HERE

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Rick posted:

On the one hand calling a timeout with a minute to go is not not a good idea, on the other I hope someone posts the Jason Kidd timeout meme because I laugh at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
It's illegal to block the mavs