Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Naw, you see, eventually someone would be like "why's my kid charging $13.50 at a place called Campus Financial Services four times a week? What's that fee?"

Call it something like "State College Self-Parking Inc."

No one will question that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

archangelwar
Oct 28, 2004

Teaching Moments
Getting some good sleep tonight to prepare for tomorrow. Will likely have some friends over to witness either the highest point of my life or the lowest. Either way, the ending will be the same: blacked out in a puddle of my own piss and vomit.

I will see you in hell boys, let's do this!

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast

pillsburysoldier posted:

I had the opposite problem with noise complaints. They wouldn't do poo poo about my neighbors parties. Our neighbors put up a huge fence and an actual loving boxing ring like in Old School and throw parties with hundreds of people called like The poo poo Show. We were right across the street from Hip hop fish and chicken, to give you an idea of how close we were to campus.

Then we took a page from that when we moved into Indian village across from the stadium and had our taialgates sponsored by a local sound systems business. [video of] One of our tailgates made deadspin . Now theres a huge police presence there :smith:

Edit: Wooot we made the onion http://www.theonion.com/articles/florida-state-coaches-award-helmet-sticker-to-tall,37451/

Dude, you lived on Campus Circle?? Who the hell are you??

To contribute, my experience with TPD was they didn't give a poo poo about the most of the small problems because they had much bigger fish to fry. Our neighbors shot out the windows on 3 vehicles with pellet guns and the TPD didn't do poo poo. Said they couldn't prove anything and to call back if we could get more info. Mostly, they don't give a gently caress student-athlete or not

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Sash! posted:

Naw, you see, eventually someone would be like "why's my kid charging $13.50 at a place called Campus Financial Services four times a week? What's that fee?"

Call it something like "State College Self-Parking Inc."

No one will question that.

my parents would have asked how in god's name i racked up $140 in parking charges in a weekend when i have no tickets or reason to even be driving for anything but groceries or going out of town

cougs are on bye so i'm gonna wake up early, eat one of my hyper-potent brownies, go back to bed and wake up for corso's pick and the first round of kickoffs right as it's hitting me :toot: super stoked for msu/bama, miami/fsu, utah/stanford, and washington/zona. all praise be to xort. there is no football god but xort, and katy is his prophet. please lord, bless us with Maximum Chaos in the name of the corso, keith jackson, and the holy safety. amen

wheez the roux fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Nov 15, 2014

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Well, I guess I've got 3 $10 bets on MSU winning because I can't shut up about how much I hate Alabama when talking about football.

LARGE THE HEAD
Sep 1, 2009

"Competitive greatness is when you play your best against the best."

"Learn as if you were to live forever; live as if you were to die tomorrow."

--John Wooden

Hahaha, WVU President E. Gordon Gee

The whole thing is probably his fault anyway

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

wheez the roux posted:

all praise be to xort. there is no football god but xort, and katy is his prophet. please lord, bless us with Maximum Chaos in the name of the corso, keith jackson, and the holy safety. amen

Preach on, brother wheez

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Dattserberg posted:

Dude, you lived on Campus Circle?? Who the hell are you??

To contribute, my experience with TPD was they didn't give a poo poo about the most of the small problems because they had much bigger fish to fry. Our neighbors shot out the windows on 3 vehicles with pellet guns and the TPD didn't do poo poo. Said they couldn't prove anything and to call back if we could get more info. Mostly, they don't give a gently caress student-athlete or not

Is that crazy or something?

All the houses there got demolished :(

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast

pillsburysoldier posted:

Is that crazy or something?

All the houses there got demolished :(

Not crazy, I just knew a bunch of people that lived there from 2004-2008.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Spacemonkey57 posted:

Sounds like your buddy is kind of a racist.

Far from it, actually. I don't want to pour fuel on a back-and-forth on the topic, though. It's gameday. :toot:

LLCoolJD fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Nov 15, 2014

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
pretty good rundown of playoff scenarios

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/11/15/upshot/college-football-playoff-ranking-scenarios.html?abt=0002&abg=1&_r=0

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

LARGE THE HEAD posted:

Hahaha, WVU President E. Gordon Gee

The whole thing is probably his fault anyway

He's a smug dickhead so probably

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

pillsburysoldier posted:

I had the opposite problem with noise complaints. They wouldn't do poo poo about my neighbors parties. Our neighbors put up a huge fence and an actual loving boxing ring like in Old School and throw parties with hundreds of people called like The poo poo Show. We were right across the street from Hip hop fish and chicken, to give you an idea of how close we were to campus.

Then we took a page from that when we moved into Indian village across from the stadium and had our taialgates sponsored by a local sound systems business. [video of] One of our tailgates made deadspin . Now theres a huge police presence there :smith:

Edit: Wooot we made the onion http://www.theonion.com/articles/florida-state-coaches-award-helmet-sticker-to-tall,37451/

The best place to throw parties when I was in school was when my friends lived on the corner of Pensacola and White drive. They had this corner lot that had a huge yard. We'd have like 200 people or so come to the parties with most people chilling and drinking outside by the road, yet no police ever came.

I was on campus recently for a reunion and there were 4 police in the student union after the Benjamin Booker show. One told me to put my hands up which I found odd and intimidating so I waited at the integration statue for my friends to finish doing what they were doing.

Anyway FSU police are dumb as gently caress. The Police Chief is always asking for perks whenever you're doing anything that you need his approval.

I do wonder if the lax enforcement of the laws by the police with regards to the football team didn't exist if the players would break as many laws as they do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Not sure if this was mentioned, but LSU/Bama killed OSU/MSU in TV ratings: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...s-night/325290/

• Locked thread