Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

I Dunno posted:

Your wife is right not to want to live in Lubbock it's a poo poo town in a poo poo state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

don't go to lubbock texas

alnilam

my gf was applying to residencies and thankfully we were both like "texas? nnnnope"

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

alnilam posted:

my gf was applying to residencies and thankfully we were both like "texas? nnnnope"

I'm happy for this

Lil Cunty

Piso Mojado posted:

Boise's Official Anthem:

[firmly pressing both palms over my lips and blowing out my mouth]

"Pppppffffffffffff. ppppppfffffff. .ppppffffffeeeeeeeppfffff"

ty crap

ty landy

verily carefree

Take em away Boise. I mean you either Lubbock or leave it.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
both towns are really cheap to live in. I would get paid a lot of money to work/live in either because most people have the opinion about them that y'all do. Boise is close to all sorts of hiking/skiing/camping/hunting which I love. Lubbock is only two hours away from my parents, sister, and niece and nephew in Midland.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
midland is poo poo also

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
dogcrash truther
Your a doctor right

alnilam

husky dilf is a surgeon and all around nice guy

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

whats the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv0LOTnH_Cw

granted, at the end of the song he goes back to lubbock, but i just consider that to be a cautionary tale about the dangers of not driving far enough away from texas in the first place

also consider the trauma in my life that makes me not only know this song but think of it immediately every time someone mentions lubbock. that's the kind of childhood you're wishing on your child if you move there

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

also i'm sorry to hear about your texas relatives. i have people i love trapped there as well. it's a drat shame

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

Bobby Knight was a calm, spiritual man before he took a job in Lubbock.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Piso Mojado posted:

Piso Mojado posted:

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

FluffieDuckie posted:

also i'm sorry to hear about your texas relatives. i have people i love trapped there as well. it's a drat shame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I Love A Flat Earth And Short Buildings.

the city council of lubbock calls themselves the flat earth society

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread